Jaeger
(member)
04/12/12 05:50 PM
Re: George Zimmerman odds

It was my understanding that the police have the lowest burden of evidence to charge. They declined.

It was my understanding that the next lowest burden is a grand jury. That was skipped.

The highest burden is on the prosecutor, who has chosen the highest felony she was able to charge, and probably has the least chance of success…? (Griffin?)

Her press conference was total BS. Everything about politics having nothing to do with it, and her phony ethics were laughable.

If she had chosen manslaughter or a lesser charge she would have a much lower burden of proof, and a much better chance of a conviction with jail time. By shooting the moon she may have assuaged the anger in the black community momentarily, but if she doesn’t deliver Zimmerman’s head to them the fall out for all of us is going to be much, much worse.

That’s fine for all of you out in lily white St. Chuck, but some of us live on the borders of the Indian nation, and the fear is real and justified.

The night of the Rodney King verdict acquitting the police officers I got the absolute hell kicked out of me downtown by about a thousand (probably 25-30) teenagers shouting racial epithets at me and the poor fools with me. It was 3:05 AM, and we were droonk. I never even threw a punch. We were sitting ducks. I didn’t even have time to see where the punches were coming from. There was about a tenth of a second between blows there were so many of them all around me. About three hours into it (probably about 60 seconds) I managed to put my back to a wall, and an enormous black man put himself between me and the mob shouting that I was “innocent”.

Like a 21 y/o jackass I put my head over his shoulder and said, “You all hit like girls”. The punch that followed is the one that gave me all the stitches in my mouth.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5