sptsman
(member)
04/12/12 01:48 AM
George Zimmerman odds

What is Vegas giving on him making to the trial date alive?

And if he makes it, what are the odds he survives a week after the trial is over by his acquittal or the judge tossing it before it ever makes it that far. Let's review, taking all the emotion and politics out of it: A guy got shot and there were two people that know what happened. One is dead and the other claims self defense. Absent some facts we don't know or some mystery witness, this is going to be the easiest case this defense attorney has all year. The real problem is when the natives turn the town and maybe even the state upside down after the trial. Memories of the Rodney King trial and that aftermath come to mind...

A side note: George Zimmerman is full blown kook that should have just stayed home and made his 911 calls from the comfort of his living room. And Treyvon Martin was likely a typical punk, with an attitude and not the innocent little "boy" they are portraying him to be. Every picture you see of him looks like some 8 year-old little kid. The dude was 6'-2" tall and wasn't in school becasue he was suspended. Where are those pictures? The media has not done anyone any favors on this deal but themselves and the rable-rousers...

halfasmuch
(action hero)
04/12/12 10:46 AM
Re: George Zimmerman odds

Justice has nothing to do with the ideals of the blindfolded lady holding a lantern....

Does the Defendant have a better attorney that what the state can produce ... ( in this case with the full support of the US AG and all their CSI support)?

Punk on Punk.. it only makes news because of the racial aspect.....

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
04/12/12 02:40 PM

I know the answer but still have to ask the question - Where is all the media and outrage and Oprah and Al Sharpton and Jesse J over this? It is a racil incident!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...blind-date.html

Jaeger
(member)
04/12/12 05:50 PM

It was my understanding that the police have the lowest burden of evidence to charge. They declined.

It was my understanding that the next lowest burden is a grand jury. That was skipped.

The highest burden is on the prosecutor, who has chosen the highest felony she was able to charge, and probably has the least chance of success…? (Griffin?)

Her press conference was total BS. Everything about politics having nothing to do with it, and her phony ethics were laughable.

If she had chosen manslaughter or a lesser charge she would have a much lower burden of proof, and a much better chance of a conviction with jail time. By shooting the moon she may have assuaged the anger in the black community momentarily, but if she doesn’t deliver Zimmerman’s head to them the fall out for all of us is going to be much, much worse.

That’s fine for all of you out in lily white St. Chuck, but some of us live on the borders of the Indian nation, and the fear is real and justified.

The night of the Rodney King verdict acquitting the police officers I got the absolute hell kicked out of me downtown by about a thousand (probably 25-30) teenagers shouting racial epithets at me and the poor fools with me. It was 3:05 AM, and we were droonk. I never even threw a punch. We were sitting ducks. I didn’t even have time to see where the punches were coming from. There was about a tenth of a second between blows there were so many of them all around me. About three hours into it (probably about 60 seconds) I managed to put my back to a wall, and an enormous black man put himself between me and the mob shouting that I was “innocent”.

Like a 21 y/o jackass I put my head over his shoulder and said, “You all hit like girls”. The punch that followed is the one that gave me all the stitches in my mouth.

Scout 1
(New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!)
04/12/12 06:35 PM

Note to self: Don't hang out with Jaeger in the hood.

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
04/12/12 07:36 PM

I see Zulu Dawn before the election no matter the verdict. The natives are obviously building up for it. My question to Jaeger is will it help or hurt the HNIC? Obviously , they think it will help or Rev Al and the NBP s would not be advocating for it.
My lilly white paradigm lends me to believe the independent whities would find it repugnant and not vote for the ninja ,but it may energize the tribal nations.
Jaeger?

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/12/12 07:43 PM

Timmy....you will never hear about serious brutal crimes committed against white people by young black men. The Black men are obviously done wrong by society and need help with the lack of a father figure in their life. The white man has kept them down for years, introduced drugs and malt liqour into their homes, while keeping our feet on their necks and forcing them to live in poverty while turning their nose up at a free education. Everything bad in their life is because of us crackers. Let the opposite happen, and its like the whole damn world was set on fire.

Some crime rates for ya know about

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/12/12 07:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

If this was 5 whites raping a young black couple.......Imagine the amount of coverage.

Ozark
(member)
04/12/12 11:25 PM

The Zimmerman/Martin fuss is all about the election in November. Obama needs to "energize" blacks to get 'em out to the polls in droves - otherwise there's little chance of the Dems getting their sorry asses reelected.

I think the White House and the DNC have been on the lookout for a case like this, and this one happened in Florida - a big swing state that Obama needs to carry. Hell, the shooting happened in February, the cops investigated and decided they had no reason to arrest Zimmerman, and it was a MONTH before Sharpton, Jackson, and the media started agitating. I bet there were some serious Democrat strategy meetings before that happened, at which it was decided that THIS was the case to use to stir 'em up.

So far as what happens next, I dunno. Justice has nothing to do with it. It might be decided that pissed-off blacks will take a break from looting and burning their neighborhoods down and will be more motivated in the election if Zimmerman gets off. Or maybe Zimmerman gets convicted and gets a bunch of prison time to show black voters how powerful they are with the Obama administration on their side. My best guess is that Zimmerman beats the state case, then Eric Holder and the Justice Department make a big show of hitting him with federal charges - y'all vote early and often for the 'bro now!

Whatever. Martin was a thug, and Zimmerman's an idiot. I've packed a handgun for a million miles and I'm all for individual gun rights - but I've always tried NOT to be the guy who brought the only gun to the shooting.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5