Nontypical
(member)
09/15/14 09:43 PM
Sugarfire BBQ

Right off of 370 & Elm. They've got some really good brisket and their white bbq sauce is good too. Heard there's another one SW of Ofallon too.

foots
(the exterminator)
09/15/14 09:54 PM
Re: Sugarfire BBQ

North or south of 370? And BTW.........what the hell is "WHITE" BBQ sauce. That's racist.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
09/16/14 10:56 AM

The original Sugar fire is at Olive and I70.. Foots that is closer to your North Ferguson Ghetto!

Most days there is a line out the door by 11:30... Just long tables.. generally end up with some strangers sharing the table.

I agree.. the brisket is really good.. though one of the gals here goes for the jambalaya.. which doesn't make sense at a QUE but she swears by it.

wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
09/16/14 02:39 PM

Olive and 170 location
been there
good stuff

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
09/18/14 05:21 PM

is the Dorsett Inn still open? Is there still a "floor show" most evenings? Back in the day it was a lot of fun..

halfasmuch
(action hero)
09/18/14 06:35 PM

Brother,

It is still there... but i think we were asked to choose another location the last time I was there...

I will drive past it tonite to go to a retirement event at Sybergs...

Monday, I will start downshifting toward layoff myself.

Nontypical
(member)
09/23/14 08:23 PM

Quote:

foots said:
North or south of 370? And BTW.........what the hell is "WHITE" BBQ sauce. That's racist.

South of 370. "White" BBQ sauce is the opposite of "Black" BBQ sauce. It's the non Ferguson BBQ sauce. I'm not racist, some of my best Mexican homie's work at Sugarfire!

Think horse radish-ish type sauce.

sptsman
(member)
09/24/14 01:04 AM

Not as good as Pappy's or Bogart's but pretty good BBQ. Stop at the one in O'fallon after Thursday golf league most weeks. The turkey is surprisingly good!!

rb.
(member)
02/16/15 02:18 PM

Went to the 370 location last week. Place was packed by 11:30. Had the brisket and it was pretty good. The pulled pork looked good too. Kind of pricey buy I guess all bbq joints are these days.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5