CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: IIFID]
      #25196 - 02/16/06 09:40 PM

On their honeymoon, the blonde bride slipped into a sexy nightie and, With great anticipation, crawled into bed, only to find that her new Catholic husband had settled down on the couch.

When she asked him why he was apparently not going to make love to her, he replied, "It's Lent."

In tears, she remarked, "Well, that?s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Who did you lend it to, and for how long?"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MB2

Reged: 12/14/05

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: SwampFox]
      #25289 - 02/17/06 03:21 AM

This happened to me once.

The Blonde and the Lord

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject and, finally getting all the necessary tools together, she made for the
ice. After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular
cut in the ice

Suddenly, a voice boomed: "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE"

Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a cup of cappuccino
from her thermos, and began to cut yet another hole.

Again the voice bellowed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

The blonde, now worried, moved away, clear down to the opposite end of the ice.
She set up her stool once more and tried again to cut her hole.

The voice came once more, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"

She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "Is that you, Lord?"

The voice replied, "NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK."

MB2

#28705 - 03/04/06 04:52 AM

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde were robbing a supermarket when a police officer walked in the store.

The three women decide to hide in three potato sacks.

The cop kicks the first bag, and the brunette says, "meow", the cop says, "oh, its only a cat"

He kicks the second bag, and the redhead says, "woof, woof". The cop says, "its only a dog".

He kicks the third bag, and the blonde says, "potato".

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: MB2]
      #29258 - 03/07/06 01:09 AM

One day my blonde roommate decided to wash her sweatshirt. Seconds after she stepped into the laundry room, she shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your sweatshirt?"

She yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#30175 - 03/10/06 04:43 AM

What do you call a dead blond in a closet?
Last year's hide and seek winner!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#36799 - 04/16/06 10:02 PM

At a dinner party, several guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy.

"Not woman", said one man scornfully, "can keep a secret"

"I don't know about that", answered a blonde woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one"

"You'll let it out some day", the man insisted.

"I hardly think so", responded the blonde lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twety-seven years, she can keep it forever"

--------------------

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

#38281 - 04/26/06 11:22 AM

A BLONDE GUY GETS HOME EARLY FROM WORK AND HEARS STRANGE NOISES COMING FROM THE BEDROOM. HE RUSHES UPSTAIRS TO FIND HIS WIFE NAKED ON THE BED, SWEATING AND PANTING.

"WHAT'S UP?" HE SAYS

"I THINK I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK," CRIES THE WOMAN.

HE RUSHES DOWNSTAIRS TO GRAB THE PHONE, BUT JUST AS HE'S DIALING, HIS 4-YEAR OLD SON COMES UP AND SAYS "DADDY! DADDY! UNCLE TED'S HIDING IN YOUR CLOSET AND HE'S GOT NO CLOTHES ON!"

THE GUY SLAMS THE PHONE DOWN AND STORMS UPSTAIRS
INTO THE BEDROOM, PAST HIS SCREAMING WIFE, AND RIPS OPEN THE CLOSET DOOR. SURE ENOUGH, THERE IS HIS BROTHER, TOTALLY NAKED, COWERING ON THE CLOSET FLOOR.

"YOU ROTTEN S.O.B.," SCREAMS THE HUSBAND, "MY WIFE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND NAKED SCARING THE KIDS!"

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Mel

Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#38859 - 04/30/06 06:06 PM

Blondes are back!!!

Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie?
They went to see "Closed for the Winter."

Why did the blonde resolve to have only 3 children?
She heard that one out of every four children born in the world was Chinese.

Did you hear about the near-tragedy at the mall?
There was a power outage, and twelve blondes were stuck on the escalators for over four hours.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Mel

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: Mel]
      #38873 - 04/30/06 10:50 PM

A blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all! the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first."

A blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.

The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that th e eye doctor, in disgust, took a paper lunch bag with a hole to see through, covered up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.

As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face.

"Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get emotional about getting glasses."

"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."

A blonde was shopping at a Target Store and came across a silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and brought it over to the clerk to ask what it was.

The clerk said, "That's ! a thermos . . . it keeps some things hot and some things cold."

"Wow, said the blonde, "that's amazing. I'm going to buy it!" So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day.

Her boss saw it on her desk. "What do ! you have there?" he asked.

"Why, that's a thermos . . it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold," she replied.

Her boss inquired, "What do you have in it?"

The blond replied, "Two Popsicles, and some coffee".

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#39178 - 05/03/06 01:56 AM

There is a new paint color coming out...

It is called Blonde....It's not the brightest color...But it spreads easily!!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#41199 - 05/18/06 02:12 AM

A couple went to the movie the other night and the man sat in an aisle seat because it's a little roomier. Just as the feature was about to start a blonde from the center of the row got up and started working her way out.

"Excuse me, sorry, oops, excuse me, pardon me, gotta hurry, oops, excuse me."

By the time she got to the man he was trying to look around her and was a little impatient so he said, "Couldn't you have done this a little earlier?"

"No!!" she said in a loud whisper, "The TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE PLEASE message just flashed up on the screen and mine is out in the car."

--------------------

MB2

#42466 - 05/29/06 08:20 AM

Once upon a time there were two brothers.
One brother was very mischievous, always getting into trouble.
The other brother, however, was very good. He was always kind to animals, helped elderly neighbors, and led an exemplary life.
As time went on, the brothers stayed in touch but were never close.
The evil brother became a heavy drinker and a womanizer.
The other brother was a devoted husband and father and supported many charities.
One day the evil brother died.
Then, after a few years, the good brother passed away.
He went to heaven and was rewarded with a happy afterlife.
One day he went to God and asked, "Where is my brother?
He died before me, but I have not seen him here in heaven."
God replied, "As you know, your brother led an evil life, so he is not spending eternity here in heaven. He has been sent elsewhere."
"I'm sorry to hear that", the good brother replied. "But I do miss him and wish I could see him again."
"You can see him if you wish", God said. "I will give you the power to gaze into hell."
So the power was granted and the good brother gazed into hell. Before long he saw his brother sitting on a bench. In one arm he held a keg of beer, and in the other he cradled a gorgeous young blonde.
The good brother turned to God and said, "I can't believe what I'm seeing. I have found my brother, and he has a keg of beer in one arm and a beautiful woman in the other. Surely, hell cannot be that bad."
God explained. "Things are not always as they seem. The keg has a hole in it.
The blonde doesn't."

Mel

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: MB2]
      #42484 - 05/29/06 02:30 PM

Oookkaayyyy!!!

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Mel

#43048 - 06/02/06 02:38 PM

Blondes are back!!!

Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie?
They went to see "Closed for the Winter."

Why did the blonde resolve to have only 3 children?
She heard that one out of every four children born in the world was Chinese.

Did you hear about the near-tragedy at the mall?
There was a power outage, and twelve blondes were stuck on the escalators for over four hours.

A blonde was driving home after a game and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Her car was covered with dents, so the next day she took it to a repair shop. The shop owner saw that she was a blonde, so he decided to have some fun.

He told her just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all! the dents would pop out.

So, the blonde went home, got down on her hands and knees and started blowing into her tailpipe. Nothing happened. So she blew a little harder, and still nothing happened.

Her roommate, another blonde, came home and said, "What are you doing?"

The first blonde told her how the repairman had instructed her to blow into the tail pipe in order to get all the dents to pop out.

The roommate rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, like hello! You need to roll up the windows first."

A blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.

The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that th e eye doctor, in disgust, took a paper lunch bag with a hole to see through, covered up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.

As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face.

"Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get emotional about getting glasses."

"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."

A blonde was shopping at a Target Store and came across a silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and brought it over to the clerk to ask what it was.

The clerk said, "That's ! a thermos . . . it keeps some things hot and some things cold."

"Wow, said the blonde, "that's amazing. I'm going to buy it!" So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day.

Her boss saw it on her desk. "What do ! you have there?" he asked.

"Why, that's a thermos . . it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold," she replied.

Her boss inquired, "What do you have in it?"

The blond replied, "Two Popsicles, and some coffee".

A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde. The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him thoughtfully and finally, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis! elbow?"

This has to be one of the best blonde jokes around.
This should make all you technologically challenged people feel GOOD:

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife, Susie, something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features.

Susie was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone.

The next day Susie went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. "Hi Susie," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Susie replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though..."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

#43894 - 06/09/06 07:52 PM

A blonde checks into a hotel for the first time in her life, and goes up to his room. Five minutes later she calls down to the desk and says,
"You've given me a room with no exit. How do I leave?"

The desk clerk says, "Ma'am, that's absurd. Have you looked for the door?"

The person says, "Duh! There's one door that leads to the bathroom. There's a second door that goes into the closet. And there's a door I haven't tried, but it has a "Do Not Disturb" sign on it."

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

#43895 - 06/09/06 07:53 PM

A traveler pulls into a hotel around midnight and asks the clerk for a single room. As the clerk fills out the paperwork, the man happens to look around and sees a gorgeous blonde sitting in the lobby. He tells the clerk to wait while he disappears into the lobby. After a minute he comes back, with the girl on his arm.

"Wow!Fancy meeting my wife here," he says to the clerk. "I guess I'll need a double room for the night."

Next morning, he comes to settle his bill, and finds the amount to be over $3000. "What's the meaning of this?" he yells at the clerk. "I've only been here one night!"

"Yes," says the clerk, "but your wife has been here for three weeks."

--------------------

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

#45161 - 06/21/06 04:11 PM

The young blonde bride made her first appointment with a gynecologist and told him that she and her husband wished to start a family.
"We've been trying for months now, Doctor, and I don't seem to be able to get pregnant," she confessed miserably.

"I'm sure we'll solve your problem," the doctor reassured her. "If you'll just take off your underpants and get up on the examining table."

"Well, all right, Doctor," agreed the young woman, blushing, "but I'd rather have my husband's baby."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#48894 - 07/24/06 12:51 PM

A contestant on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" had reached the final plateau. If she answered the next question correctly, she would win $1,000,000. If she answered incorrectly, she would pocket only the $32,000 milestone money.

As she suspected it would be, the million-dollar question was no pushover: Which of the following species of bird does not build its own nest, but instead lays its eggs in the nests of other birds? Is it:
A) the condor
B) the buzzard
C) the cuckoo, or
D) the vulture?

The woman was on the spot. She did not know the answer. And, she was doubly on the spot because she had used up her 50/50 Lifeline and her Audience Poll Lifeline. All that remained was her Phone-A-Friend Lifeline, and the woman had hoped against hope that she would not have to use it because the only friend that she new would be home happened to be a blond. But, the contestant had no alternative. She called her friend and gave her the question and the four choices. The blond responded unhesitatingly: "That's easy. The answer is C, the cuckoo." The contestant had to make a decision and make it fast.

She considered employing a reverse strategy and giving Regis any answer except the one that her friend had given her. And, considering that her friend was a blond, it would seem to be the logical thing to do. On the other hand, the blond had responded with such confidence, such certitude, that the contestant could not help but be persuaded. "I need an answer," said Regis. Crossing her fingers, the contestant said, "C, the cuckoo." "Is that your final answer?" asked Regis. "Yes, that is my final answer." Two seconds later, Regis said, "I regret to inform you that the answer is..... absolutely correct. You are now a millionaire!"

Three days later, the contestant hosted a party for her family and friends including the blond who had helped her win the million dollars. "Jenny, I just do not know how to thank you," said the contestant. "Because of your knowing the answer to that final question, I am now a millionaire. And do you want to know something? It was your assuredness with which you answered the question that persuaded me to go with your choice. By the way, how did you happen to know the right answer?"

"Oh, come on!" said the blond. Everybody knows that cuckoos don't build nests. They live in clocks."

--------------------

Mel

#48898 - 07/24/06 01:20 PM

Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo Hoo.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Krazy

#51405 - 08/08/06 12:58 AM

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack says, "You know, I bet he will."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair.
Here's your money."
Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Jack took the money.....

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#59656 - 09/24/06 12:42 PM

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Blonde Jokes? Why Not... [Re: Krazy]
      #61798 - 10/03/06 08:40 PM

Video: Blonde Star (On Star)

--------------------

Mel

#61956 - 10/04/06 03:34 PM

The Blonde's Window Story..........

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those
expensive double-pane energy-efficient kind.

Yesterday, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the windows had been installed a whole year ago and I hadn't paid for them yet.

Hellloooo? Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.

So I told him just exactly what his fast-talking sales guy had told ME last year namely, that in just ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? (I told him). "It's been a year"!

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up....

He hasn't called back, probably too embarrassed about forgetting the guarantee they made me.

Bet he won't underestimate a blonde anymore.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

SwampFoxModerator

#62249 - 10/05/06 09:11 PM

They opened a new pizza/sandwich shop down the street.
The wife and I enjoyed a casual meal,paid the tab and went out to the car.
Being blonde and female,she could not STFU about how good the food was,yada yada yada.
I was about to put the car into reverse when she wanted to go back in and get the phone number of the joint.
I asked her why.
She said she would like to call in a pizza or sammich and have em deliver it.
I told her that I didn't think they delivered(which they don't).
She said"Yes they do" and pointed to a side door.
Painted on the door......'Delivery Only'.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#68592 - 11/08/06 05:08 PM

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a blonde gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease.

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"

"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."

"What sort of question?"

"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?'"

The blonde thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 981 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 38739

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page