CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Christmas Jokes
      #13 - 12/13/05 09:52 PM

A Sunday School teacher of pre-schoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on his birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that he grew up, etc. So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?"
Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven."
Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart."
Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!"
The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds. He finally gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this. And Little Johnny said, "Well... every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?'!"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: SwampFox]
      #19 - 12/13/05 10:12 PM

The Teacher, Ms. Pelzner, was very curious about how each of her students celebrated Christmas. She called on young Patrick Murphy.
"Tell me Patrick what do you do at Christmas time?" she asked.

Patrick addressed the class, "Well Ms. Pelzner, me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to the midnight Mass and we sing hymns, then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys."

"Very nice Patrick," she said. "Now Jimmy Brown what do you do at Christmas?" Well, Ms. Jones, me and my sister also go to Church with Mum and Dad and we sing carols and we get home ever so late. We put cookies and milk by the chimney and we hang up our stockings. We hardly sleep, waiting for Santa Claus to bring our presents, " Jimmy replied. "That's also very nice Jimmy," she said.

Realizing there was a Jewish boy in the class and not wanting to leave him out of the discussion, she asked Isaac Cohen the same question.

"Now Isaac Cohen, what do you do at Christmas?" Isaac said, "Well we also sing carols!" Surprised, Mrs. Jones questioned further. "Tell us what you sing "Well, it's the same thing every year. Dad comes home from the office. We all pile into the Rolls Royce, then we drive to his toy factory. When we get inside, we look at all the empty shelves and begin to sing," What a friend we have in Jesus." Then we all go to the Bahamas.

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#21 - 12/13/05 10:13 PM

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, 'What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas'?

The little girl replies, 'I want a Barbie and G.I. Joe'.

Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, 'I thought Barbie comes with Ken'.

'No', said the little girl. 'She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken.'

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#22 - 12/13/05 10:15 PM

Not long ago,and far away,as Santa prepared for his annual trip.......chaos erupted. Four of his elves got sick,and the trainees couldn't produce the toys as fast as the regular elves.

Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then,Mrs. Claus told Santa her mother was coming to visit. "Great" thought Santa.

When he went outside to harness the reindeer he found three of them about to give birth,and two had jumped the fence.

More stress!

To top it off,when he tried to load the sleigh,one of the boards cracked. The toy bag fell to the ground,scattering the toys.

Totally frustrated,Santa went inside for a cup of coffee. In his frustration,he dropped the coffe pot,breaking it into hundreds of little pieces.When he went to get the broom,he found mice had eaten the straw bristles.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Santa stomped to the door and opened it to find a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. "Hi,fat man" said th angel,"Where would you like me to put this tree?"

And that my friends is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#28 - 12/13/05 10:24 PM

I asked if I could wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, but my lawyer said he needed to make a few legal revisions before I sent it out. Here is what he came up with . . .

From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee"), please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2004, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:

1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

2. This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

3. This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement the inferences contained in this correspondence.

4. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain geographical locations.

5. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

6. The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#29 - 12/13/05 10:28 PM

A Congressional Christmas!

Here is the verse from a Christmas card sent from a Democrat to his Republican Friend:

The election is over, the results are known,
the will of the people has clearly been shown.
Let's forget the quarrels and show by our deeds,
we will give our leaderall the help that he needs.
So let's all get together, and let bitterness pass,
I'll hug your elephant and you kiss my ass.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#30 - 12/13/05 10:30 PM

Two friends, a rich guy and a poor guy, are sitting at a bar just after Christmas.
Poor guy asks the rich guy what he got his wife for Christmas.
The rich guy says, "I got her a Mercedes and a diamond ring."
The poor guy asks, "Why the hell would you get her BOTH a Mercedes AND a diamond ring?!"
His rich friend answers, "Well if she doesn't like the diamond ring, she can take it back to the store in the Mercedes and still have a new car to drive."
They sit there for a second, and the rich friend asks his poor friend what he got his wife for Christmas.
The poor guy answers, "I got my wife a pair of slippers and a dildo."
The puzzled rich friend had to ask, "Now why would you get your wife a pair of slippers and a dildo?"
The poor guy answers, "Well if she doesn't like the slippers, she can go fuck herself."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#31 - 12/13/05 10:38 PM

Top Ten Signs Santa Doesn't Like Your Kid:

10. Kid's letter to north pole comes back stamped, "Dream on, Chester!"

9. Kid asks for new bike, gets pack of smokes

8. Along with presents, Santa leaves hefty bill for shipping and handling

7. By the time he gets to your house, all he has left is foam packing

6. Christmas day, your kid wakes up with a reindeer head in his bed.

5. Instead of "Naughty" or "Nice", Santa has him on the dork list

4. Sends him off on one of them Carnival Cruises with Kathie Lee

3. First words when kid gets on his lap are, "Touch my beard and I'll put the hurt on you."

2. Labels on all your kid's toys read "Straight from Craptown."

1. Four words: "Off my lap, Tubby!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#32 - 12/13/05 10:39 PM

Two sisters, 10 and 5, both auditioned for parts in the Christmas pageant.
Both were very excited about getting their parts. And as sisters will do, that night at the dinner table they were arguing about who had the most important and most difficult part.
Finally the 10 year old turns to the 5 year old and says; "Just ask Mom! She'll tell you that it is MUCH harder to be a virgin than an angel!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#33 - 12/13/05 10:41 PM

Does Santa exist

As a result of an overwhelming lack of requests, and with research help from that renown scientific journal - I am pleased to present the annual scientific inquiry into Santa Claus.

1)No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not COMPLETELY rule out flying reindeer which only Santa has ever seen.

2)There are 2 billion children (persons under 18) in the world. BUT since Santa doesn't (appear) to handle the Muslim, Hindu, Jewish and Buddhist children, that reduces the workload to 15% of the total - 378 million according to Population Reference Bureau. At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per household, that's 91.8 million homes. One presumes there's at least one good child in each.

3)Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to the different time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west (which seems logical). This works out to 822.6 visits per second. This is to say that for each Christian household with good children, Santa has 1/1000th of a second to park, hop out of the sleigh, jump down the chimney, fill the stockings, distribute the remaining presents under the tree, eat whatever snacks have been left, get back up the chimney, get back into the sleigh and move on to the next house.

Assuming that each of these 91.8 million stops are evenly distributed around the earth (which, of course, we know to be false but for the purposes of our calculations we will accept), we are now talking about .78 miles per household, a total trip of 75-1/2 million miles, not counting stops to do what most of us must do at least once every 31 hours, plus feeding and etc.

This means that Santa's sleigh is moving at 650 miles per second, 3,000 times the speed of sound. For purposes of comparison, the fastest man- made vehicle on earth, the Ulysses space probe, moves at a poky 27.4 miles per second - a conventional reindeer can run, tops, 15 miles per hour.

4)The payload on the sleigh adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium-sized lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight. On land, conventional reindeer can pull no more than 300 pounds.

Even granting that "flying reindeer" (see point #1) could pull TEN TIMES the normal amount, we cannot do the job with eight, or even nine. We need 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - - to 353,430 tons. Again, for comparison - this is four times the weight of the Queen Elizabeth.

5)353,000 tons travelling at 650 miles per second creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecraft's re-entering the earth's atmosphere. The lead pair of reindeer will absorb 14.3 QUINTILLION joules of energy. Per second.

Each. In short, they will burst into flame almost instantaneously, exposing the reindeer behind them, and create deafening sonic booms in their wake. The entire reindeer team will be vaporised within 4.26 thousandths of a second. Santa, meanwhile, will be subjected to centrifugal forces 17,500.06 times greater than gravity.

A 250-pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim) would be pinned to the back of his sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force.

Mmmm... but remember kids, when you stop believing in Santa is when you start getting clothes for Christmas...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#35 - 12/13/05 10:43 PM

One day Santa gets a visit from a worker of the Federal Aviation Administration. The worker tells Santa that he will need to look over the sleigh and the reindeer before he is allowed to fly this Christmas.
The FAA worker looks over the sleigh and reindeer, tells Santa that everything passed, but he still needs to pass the flight test.
Santa gets the sleigh ready to go on the flight test, and the FAA worker says that he will be right back.
When the FAA worker returns Santa notices he has a shotgun laying on his lap.
Santa asks "Whats that for".
The FAA worker says "I'm really not suppose to tell you this (wink) but you're going to lose an engine on takeoff"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#198 - 12/14/05 02:36 AM

There will be no Nativity Scene in Washington DC this year.

This is not for any religious reason, they could not find 3 wise men or a virgin in DC.

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#847 - 12/14/05 08:09 PM

That's because there are more horses azzes than horses in Washington.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Mel]
      #1149 - 12/15/05 04:11 AM

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle," he said.
You may pass through the pearly gates Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells."
Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties. St.Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"
The man replied, "They're Carols."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#1900 - 12/16/05 04:41 AM

Not a joke but this looked like the place to put it.

Why December 25?
For the church's first three centuries, Christmas wasn't in December?or on the calendar at all.

Elesha Coffman

It's very tough for us North Americans to imagine Mary and Joseph trudging to Bethlehem in anything but, as Christina Rosetti memorably described it, "the bleak mid-winter," surrounded by "snow on snow on snow." To us, Christmas and December are inseparable. But for the first three centuries of Christianity, Christmas wasn't in December?or on the calendar anywhere.

If observed at all, the celebration of Christ's birth was usually lumped in with Epiphany (January 6), one of the church's earliest established feasts. Some church leaders even opposed the idea of a birth celebration. Origen (c.185-c.254) preached that it would be wrong to honor Christ in the same way Pharaoh and Herod were honored. Birthdays were for pagan gods.

Not all of Origen's contemporaries agreed that Christ's birthday shouldn't be celebrated, and some began to speculate on the date (actual records were apparently long lost). Clement of Alexandria (c.150-c.215) favored May 20 but noted that others had argued for April 18, April 19, and May 28. Hippolytus (c.170-c.236) championed January 2. November 17, November 20, and March 25 all had backers as well. A Latin treatise written around 243 pegged March 21, because that was believed to be the date on which God created the sun. Polycarp (c.69-c.155) had followed the same line of reasoning to conclude that Christ's birth and baptism most likely occurred on Wednesday, because the sun was created on the fourth day.

The eventual choice of December 25, made perhaps as early as 273, reflects a convergence of Origen's concern about pagan gods and the church's identification of God's son with the celestial sun. December 25 already hosted two other related festivals: natalis solis invicti (the Roman "birth of the unconquered sun"), and the birthday of Mithras, the Iranian "Sun of Righteousness" whose worship was popular with Roman soldiers. The winter solstice, another celebration of the sun, fell just a few days earlier. Seeing that pagans were already exalting deities with some parallels to the true deity, church leaders decided to commandeer the date and introduce a new festival.

Western Christians first celebrated Christmas on December 25 in 336, after Emperor Constantine had declared Christianity the empire's favored religion. Eastern churches, however, held on to January 6 as the date for Christ's birth and his baptism. Most easterners eventually adopted December 25, celebrating Christ's birth on the earlier date and his baptism on the latter, but the Armenian church celebrates his birth on January 6. Incidentally, the Western church does celebrate Epiphany on January 6, but as the arrival date of the Magi rather than as the date of Christ's baptism.

Another wrinkle was added in the sixteenth century when Pope Gregory devised a new calendar, which was unevenly adopted. The Eastern Orthodox and some Protestants retained the Julian calendar, which meant they celebrated Christmas 13 days later than their Gregorian counterparts. Most?but not all?of the Christian world now agrees on the Gregorian calendar and the December 25 date.

The pagan origins of the Christmas date, as well as pagan origins for many Christmas customs (gift-giving and merrymaking from Roman Saturnalia; greenery, lights, and charity from the Roman New Year; Yule logs and various foods from Teutonic feasts), have always fueled arguments against the holiday. "It's just paganism wrapped with a Christian bow," naysayers argue. But while kowtowing to worldliness must always be a concern for Christians, the church has generally viewed efforts to reshape culture?including holidays?positively. As a theologian asserted in 320, "We hold this day holy, not like the pagans because of the birth of the sun, but because of him who made it."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2745 - 12/17/05 09:57 PM

TO: All Employees
DATE: October 01, 2004
RE: Christmas Party

I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas Party will take place on December 23, starting at noon in the private function room at the Grill House. There will be a cash bar and plenty of drinks! We'll have a small band playing traditional carols...feel free to sing along. And don't be surprised if our CEO shows up dressed as Santa Claus!

A Christmas tree will be lit at 1:00pm. Exchange of gifts among employees can be done at that time; however, no gift should be over $10.00 to make the giving of gifts easy for everyone's pockets. This gathering is only for employees! Our CEO will make a special announcement at that time!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Patty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: October 02, 2004
RE: Holiday Party

In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our Jewish employees. We recognize that Chanukah is an important holiday, which often coincides with Christmas, though unfortunately not this year. However, from now on we're calling it our "Holiday Party." The same policy applies to any other employees who are not Christians or those still celebrating Reconciliation Day.

There will be no Christmas tree present. No Christmas carols sung. We will have other types of music for your enjoyment.

Happy now?

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Patty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: October 03, 2004

Regarding the note I received from a member of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking table...you didn't sign your name.

I'm happy to accommodate this request, but if I put a sign on a table that reads, "AA Only"; you wouldn't be anonymous anymore.

How am I supposed to handle this? Somebody?

Forget about the gifts exchange, no gifts exchange are allowed since the union members feel that $10.00 is too much money and executives believe $10.00 is a little chintzy. NO GIFTS EXCHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED.

To: All Employees
DATE: October 04, 2004

What a diverse group we are! I had no idea that December 20 begins the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which forbids eating and drinking during daylight hours. There goes the party!

Seriously, we can appreciate how a luncheon at this time of year does not accommodate our Muslim employees' beliefs. Perhaps the Grill House can hold off on serving your meal until the end of the party or else package everything for you to take it home in little foil doggy baggy. Will that work?

Meanwhile, I've arranged for members of Weight Watchers to sit farthest from the dessert buffet and pregnant women will get the table closest to the restrooms. Gays are allowed to sit with each other. Lesbians do not have to sit with Gay men, each will have their own table. (Yes, there will be flower arrangement for the Gay men's table.)

To the person asking permission to cross dress, no cross-dressing allowed though. We will have booster seats for short people. Low-fat food will be available for those on a diet. We cannot control the salt used in the food we suggest for those people with high blood pressure to taste first. There will be fresh fruits as dessert for Diabetics; the restaurant cannot supply "No Sugar" desserts. Sorry!

Did I miss anything?!?!?

Patty

TO: All ******* Employees
DATE: October 05, 2004
RE: The ******* Holiday Party

Vegetarian *****s I've had it with you people!!! We're going to keep this party at the Grill House whether you like it or not, so you can sit quietly at the table furthest from the "grill of death," as you so quaintly put it, and you'll get your ******* salad bar, including organic tomatoes. But you know, tomatoes have feelings, too. They scream when you slice them. I've heard them scream. I'm hearing them scream right NOW! I hope you all have a rotten holiday!

Drive drunk and die,
The ***** from HELL!!!!!!!!

DATE: October 06, 2004
RE: Patty Lewis and Holiday Party

I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing Patty Lewis a speedy recovery and I'll continue to forward your cards to her. In the meantime, management has decided to cancel our Holiday Party and give everyone the afternoon of the 23rd off with full pay.

Happy Holidays!

Joan

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2746 - 12/17/05 09:57 PM

So there are these two snowmen out in a field just enjoying the day, having a little conversation when one turns to the other and says "Hey, do you smell carrots."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2753 - 12/17/05 10:18 PM

December 6: 6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!

December 7: We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.

December 12: The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. I don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man. I'm glad he's our neighbor.

December 14: Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way.

December 15: 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.

December 16: Ice storm this morning. Fell on my *** on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like ****. The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel.

December 17: Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.

December 20: Electricity's back on, but had another 14"of the **** stuff last night. More shoveling. Took all day. Dam snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.

December 22: Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white **** fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to urinate. By the time I got undressed, urinated and dressed again. I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the ******* is lying.

December 23: Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.

December 24: 6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, I broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a ***** who drives that snowplow, I'll drag him through the snow by his balls. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was busy watching for the **** snowplow.

December 25: Merry Christmas. 20 more inches of the G##D##N slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's an idiot. If I have to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to kill her.

December 26: Still snowed in. Why the **** did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.

December 27: Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze.

December 28:Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. She is driving me crazy!!!!!

December 29: 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?

December 30: Roof caved in. The snow plow driver is suing me for a million dollars. The wife went home to her mother. 9 inches predicted.

December 31: Set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.

January 8: I feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2755 - 12/17/05 10:22 PM

Dear Santa,

I can explain.......

Brian

Dear Brian,

While I know the explaination you have concocted took great thought and imagination to come up with, let me remind you that Santa knows all.

You see, two Chirstmas' past I was making my rounds as usual delivering toys and presents to all the good little girls and boys around the world when I happened upon a small house in Joplin, Missouri. On the outside the house looked no different than any other, having Christmas lights strung up on the bushes and around the eves, a well lit tree in the front window, and even a Merry Christmas door mat welcoming guests. Unbeknownst to me at the time however, there was a madman living within.

As I parked my sleigh upon the roof and gave my reindeer a rest, little did I know this evil doer had already begun executing his plan. As I slid down the chimney with presents in tow, this madman snuck out the back with his trusty crossbow.

I was placing said presents quietly around the tree, when suddenly I heard a clutter upon the roof. Knowing my reindeer to be well behaved, I immediately know something was astray. I shot up the chimney as fast as coul be, and there laying before me lay Donner and Blitzen. Feering for the safety of the remainder of my team, I unhooked the fallen and took flight in the night.

The following Christmas (this last Christmas past) Santa knew better than to park atop the Barham home. While the madman remained a tenant of this residence, his children were angels whom I could not neglect. With my sleigh safely deployed on a neighboring roof, I unhooked Prancer from the team and he alone took me in.

We landed lightly and quiet as can be, but again this madman had a plot up his sleeve. I slid down the chimney with presents in tow, rushing my work not knowing what's in store. As I turn to the chimney to make my escape, I spotted a note reading:

Deer SanTa,

Thank you for visiting us this Christmas Eve. We have been very good this year, and to thank you for all the wonderful presents we have left you some jerkey which my father made especially for you Chistmad Day of last year.

Imagine my horror when I realized the treat before me had come from my own reindeer. The nerve of this man to not only shoot two reindeer of my team, but then to process it into tasty treats on which his lovely children have been eating over the course of the year.

I decided then and there that it was time to meet this evil doer face to face, but my train of thought was broken as I heard one, then two shots ring out. Fearing the worst I again shot up the chimney expecting to find the unimagineable, but Prancer was nowhere to be found. As I looked to the neighboring roof where my team and sleigh lay in hiding, a third shot rang out and then a fourth.

My reindeer were dropping one at a time, first Comet then Cupid, now Dasher and Vixen! I looked to the source of the shots and who did I see? Why it's Brian in the bushes with his trusty 12FV!

Needless to say that by the time old Santa was able to make his way back to the neighboring rooftop, our friend Brian had succeeded in harvesting the entire team. Just then out of nothwere I hear a familiar jingle, and low and behold here comes Prancer. With a stealthy landing and a speedy lift-off, we made our retreat back north to the pole.

So Brian, now that Santa has refreshed your memory you can rest assured that I will not be making such mistakes again. I have outfitted my new team of reindeer with kevlar body armour rather than the traditional sleigh bells, and this year Jolly Saint Nick will be packing some heat of his own. So lest you be wise and subdue your cunning ways, for this year Santa comes armed and is ready to play!

P.S. The jerky was delicious, I do hope you have more for me this year.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2780 - 12/17/05 11:18 PM

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED FAR RIGHT & LEFT SIDE

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

Amnesia --- I Don't Know If I'll Be Home For Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Buses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants And ....

Paranoid --- Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts Of Roasting On An Open Fire

Full Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

Agoraphobia --- I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

Senile Dementia --- Walking In A Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers And Robe

Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down The House

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#2836 - 12/18/05 01:54 AM

Twas The Night Before Christmas and Santa Is Pissed...

Twas the night before Christmas old Santa was pissed,
He cussd out the elves and threw down his list.

Miserable brats and ungrateful jerks.
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works.

I've busted my ass for damn near a year
Instead of "Thanks Santa" what do I hear?..

The old lady b!tches cause I work all night
The elves want more money, the reindeer all fight.

Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is Pregnant and Vixen has AIDS

And just when I thought that things had to get better,
The IRS sent a registered letter.

They say I owe taxes, if that aint damn funny..
Who in the hell ever sent Santa money?

The children these days are really the pits.
They're really impossible, mean little sh!ts.

I spent a whole year making goodies for them.
They want Razors and i-Pods, I'm not IBM

If you think that is bad, just picture this,
Try holding those brats with their pants full of piss.

They pull on my nose, they grab at my beard.
And if I don't smile, their folks think I'm weird

I fly through the air, dodging the trees.
I fall down chimneys and bang up my knees.

I'm quit this job, there's just no enjoyment.
I'll park my fat ass and collect unemployment

There's NO Christmas this year, now you know the reason
No more Ho Ho Ho. It's Aruba this season.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#5932 - 12/24/05 02:04 AM

Those boys with too much time on thier hands haave done it again.
If you play Jingle Bells backward they claim you get a satanic message.
See what you think....

Jingle Bells reversed

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#6087 - 12/24/05 06:13 PM

This looks like David Barry's stuff but it came without credits......

This is the time of year when we think back to the very first Christmas, when the Three Wise Men; Gaspar, Balthazar and Herb, went to see the baby Jesus and, according to the Book of Matthew, "presented unto Him gifts; gold, frankincense, and myrrh."

These are simple words, but if we analyze them carefully, we discover an important, yet often overlooked, theological fact: There is no mention of wrapping paper.

If there had been wrapping paper, Matthew would have said so: "And lo, the gifts were inside 600 square cubits of paper. And the paper was festooned with pictures of Frosty the Snowman. And Joseph was going to throweth it away, but Mary saideth unto him, she saideth, 'Holdeth it! That is nice paper! Saveth it for next year!' And Joseph did rolleth his eyeballs. And the baby Jesus was more interested in the paper than the frankincense."

But these words do not appear in the Bible, which means that the very first Christmas gifts were NOT wrapped. This is because the people giving those gifts had two important characteristics:

1. They were wise.

2. They were men.

Men are not big gift wrappers. Men do not understand the point of putting paper on a gift just so somebody else can tear it off. This is not just my opinion: This is a scientific fact based on a statistical survey of two guys I know.

One is Rob, who said the only time he ever wraps a gift is "if it's such a poor gift that I don't want to be there when the person opens it."

The other is Gene, who told me he does wrap gifts, but as a matter of principle never takes more than 15 seconds per gift. "No one ever had to wonder which presents daddy wrapped at Christmas," Gene said. "They were the ones that looked like enormous spitballs."

I also wrap gifts, but because of some defect in my motor skills, I can never completely wrap them. I can take a gift the size of a deck of cards and put it the exact center of a piece of wrapping paper the size of a regulation volleyball court, but when I am done folding and taping, you can still see a sector of the gift peeking out. (Sometimes I camouflage this sector with a marking pen.)

If I had been an ancient Egyptian in the field of mummies, the lower half of the Pharaoh's body would be covered only by Scotch tape.

On the other hand, if you give my wife a 12-inch square of wrapping paper, she can wrap a C-130 cargo plane. My wife, like many women, actually likes wrapping things. If she gives you a gift that requires batteries, she wraps the batteries separately, which to me is very close to being a symptom of mental illness. If it were possible, my wife would wrap each individual volt.

My point is that gift-wrapping is one of those skills like having babies that come more naturally to women than to men.
That is why today I am presenting:

GIFT-WRAPPING TIPS FOR MEN:
* Whenever possible, buy gifts that are already wrapped. If, when the recipient opens the gift, neither one of you recognizes it, you can claim that it's myrrh.

* The editors of Woman's Day magazine recently ran an item on how to make your own wrapping paper by printing a design on it with an apple sliced in half horizontally and dipped in a mixture of food coloring and liquid starch.
They must be smoking crack.

* If you're giving a hard-to-wrap gift, skip the wrapping paper! Just put it inside a bag and stick one of those little adhesive bows on it. This creates a festive visual effect that is sure to delight the lucky recipient on Christmas morning:

YOUR WIFE: Why is there a Hefty trash bag under the tree?
YOU: It's a gift! See? It has a bow!
YOUR WIFE (peering into the trash bag): It's a leaf blower.
YOU: Gas-powered! Five horsepower!
YOUR WIFE: I want a divorce.
YOU: I also got you some myrrh.

In conclusion, remember that the important thing is not what you give, or how you wrap it. The important thing, during this very special time of year, is that you save the receipt.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#6204 - 12/25/05 02:44 AM

21 things you can only get away with saying at Christmas

1. I prefer breasts to legs
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!
4. If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!
5. I've never seen a better spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you put it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
18. That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
19. I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning
20. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!
21. I do like a good stuffing.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#6205 - 12/25/05 02:46 AM

Dear Santa,

You may be suprised that I am writing you today, the 26th of December.
Well, I would very much like to clear upcertain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month when, filled with illuson, I wrote you my letter.
I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades and a football uniform.
I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school.
I'm not going to lie to you. There was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me with my parents, my brothers, my neighbors and my friends.
I would go on errands and even help the elderly cross the street.
There was vurtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity.
What balls you have leaving me a ******* yo-yo, a lame whistle and a pair of ugly socks.
What the **** were you thinking you fat *****, That you've taken me for a sucker the whole ******* year to come out with some **** like this under the tree.
As if you hadn't ****** me enough you gave that little quiff across the street so many toys he can't even walk into the house.
Don't let me see you trying to fit your big fat ass down my chimney next year. I'll **** you up!
I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you'll have to walk back to the ******* North Pole, just like I have to ******* do now since you didn't give me the ******* bike.
**** YOU SANTA.
Next year you'll find out just how bad I can be, you FAT **********.

Sincerly

Little Johnny

--------------------

fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

#6683 - 12/26/05 02:41 PM

A Letter to Santa...

A small boy wrote a letter to Santa very ernestly requesting a baby brother for Christmas.

Santa wrote back and said "send me your mother"....

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: fish]
      #6709 - 12/26/05 04:03 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#26956 - 02/24/06 11:16 AM

Grab the kleenex......

A Christmas Story

The old man sat in his gas station on a cold Christmas Eve. He hadn't been anywhere in years since his wife had passed away. He had no decorations, no tree, and no lights. It was just another day to him. He didn't hate Christmas, just couldn't find a reason to celebrate. There were no children in his life. His wife had gone.

He was sitting there looking at the snow that had been falling for the last hour and wondering what it was all about when the door opened and a homeless man stepped through. Instead of throwing the man out, George, Old George as he was known by his customers, told the man to come and sit by the space heater and warm-up.

"Thank you, but I don't mean to intrude," said the stranger. "I see you're busy. I'll just go" "Not without something hot in your belly," George turned and opened a wide mouth Thermos and handed it to the stranger. "It ain't much, but it's hot and tasty. Stew. Made it myself. When you're done there's coffee and it's fresh."

Just at that moment he heard the "ding" of the driveway bell. "Excuse me, be right back," George said. There in the driveway was an old 53 Chevy. Steam was rolling out of the front. The driver was panicked. "Mister can you help me!" said the driver with a deep Spanish accent. "My wife is with child and my car is broken." George opened the hood. It was bad. The block looked cracked from the cold; the car was dead. "You ain't going in this thing," George said as he turned away. "But mister. Please help...."The door of the office closed behind George as he went in. George went to the office wall and got the keys to his old truck, and went back outside. He walked around the building and opened the garage, started the truck and drove it around to where the couple was waiting. "Here, you can borrow my truck," he said. "She ain't the best thing you ever looked at, but she runs real good." George helped put the woman in the truck and watched as it sped off into the night.

George turned and walked back inside the office.

"Glad I loaned em the truck. Their tires were shot too. That ol? truck has brand new tires........" George thought he was talking to the stranger, but the man had gone. The thermos was on the desk, empty with a used coffee cup beside it. "Well, at least he got something in his belly," George thought.

George went back outside to see if the old Chevy would start. It cranked slowly, but it started. He pulled it into the garage where the truck had been. He thought he would tinker with it for something to do. Christmas Eve meant no customers. He discovered the block hadn't cracked; it was just the bottom hose on the radiator. "Well, I can fix this," he said to himself. So he put a new one on. "Those tires ain't gonna get 'em through the winter either." He took the snow treads off of his wife's old Lincoln. They were like new and he wasn't going to drive the car.

As he was working he heard a shot being fired. He ran outside and beside a police car an officer lay on the cold ground. Bleeding from the left shoulder, the officer moaned, "Help me." George helped the officer inside as he remembered the training he had received in the Army as a medic. He knew the wound needed attention. "Pressure to stop the bleeding," he thought. The laundry company had been there that morning and had left clean shop towels. He used those and duct tape to bind the wound. "Hey, they say duct tape can fix anythin'," he said, trying to make the policeman feel at ease. "Something for pain," George thought. All he had was the pills he used for his back. "These ought to work." He put some water in a cup and gave the policeman the pills. "You hang in there. I'm going to get you an ambulance." George said, but the phone was dead. "Maybe I can get one of your buddies on that there talk box out in your police car."

He went out only to find that a bullet had gone into the dashboard destroying the two-way radio. He went back in to find the policeman sitting up. "Thanks," said the officer. "You could have left me there. The guy that shot me is still in the area." George sat down beside him. "I would never leave an injured man in the Army and I ain't gonna leave you." George pulled back the bandage to check for bleeding. "Looks worse than what it is. Bullet passed right through 'ya. Good thing it missed the important stuff though. I think with time your gonna be right as rain."

George got up and poured a cup of coffee. "How do you take it?" he asked. "None for me," said the officer. "Oh, yer gonna drink this. Best in the city." Then George added: "Too bad I ain't got no donuts." The officer laughed and winced at the same time. The front door of the office flew open. In burst a young man with a gun.

"Give me all your cash! Do it now!" the young man yelled. His hand was shaking and George could tell that he had never done anything like this before. "That's the guy that shot me!" exclaimed the officer. "Son, why are you doing this?" asked George. "You need to put the cannon away. Somebody else might get hurt." The young man was confused. "Shut up old man, or I'll shoot you, too. Now give me the cash!" The cop was reaching for his gun. "Put that thing away," George said to the cop. "We got one too many in here now." He turned his attention to the young man. "Son, it's Christmas Eve. If you need the money, well then, here. It ain't much but it's all I got. Now put that pee shooter away."

George pulled $150 out of his pocket and handed it to the young man, reaching for the barrel of the gun at the same time. The young man released his grip on the gun, fell to his knees and began to cry. "I'm not very good at this am I? All I wanted was to buy something for my wife and son," he went on. "I've lost my job. My rent is due. My car got repossessed last week." George handed the gun to the cop. "Son, we all get in a bit of squeeze now and then. The road gets hard sometimes, but we make it through the best we can."

He got the young man to his feet, and sat him down on a chair across from the cop. "Sometimes we do stupid things." George handed the young man a cup of coffee. "Being stupid is one of the things that makes us human. Comin' in here with a gun ain't the answer. Now sit there and get warm and we'll sort this thing out." The young man had stopped crying. He looked over to the cop. "Sorry I shot you. It just went off. I'm sorry officer." "Shut up and drink your coffee,? the cop said.

George could hear the sounds of sirens outside. A police car and an ambulance skidded to a halt. Two cops came through the door, guns drawn. "Chuck! You ok?" one of the cops asked the wounded officer. "Not bad for a guy who took a bullet. How did you find me?" "GPS locator in the car. Best thing since sliced bread. Who did this?" the other cop asked as he approached the young man. Chuck answered him, "I don't know. The guy ran off into the dark. Just dropped his gun and ran."

George and the young man both looked puzzled at each other. "Who?s the young fellow?? one of the cops asked. ?I don?t remember him around here before?. Thinking quickly George responded, "Just hired him this morning?. Boy lost his job." The paramedics came in and loaded Chuck onto the stretcher. The young man leaned over the wounded cop and whispered, "Why?" Chuck just said, "Merry Christmas, boy. And you too, George, and thanks for everything."

"Well, looks like you got one doozy of a break there. That ought to solve some of your problems." George went into the back room and came out with a box. He pulled out a ring box. "Here you go. Something for the little woman. I don't think Martha would mind. She said it would come in handy some day." The young man looked inside to see the biggest diamond ring he ever saw. "I can't take this," said the young man. It means something to you." And now it means something to you," replied George. I got my memories. That's all I need." George reached into the box again. A toy airplane, a racing car and a little metal truck appeared next. They were toys that the oil company had left for him to sell. "Here's something for that little man of yours." The young man began to cry again as he handed back the $150 that the old man had handed him earlier. "And what are you supposed to buy Christmas dinner with? You keep that, too. Count it as part of your first week's pay." George said. Now git home to your family." The young man turned with tears streaming down his face. I'll be here in the morning for work, if that job offer is still good." "Nope. I'm closed Christmas day," George said. "See ya the day after." George turned around to find that the stranger had returned.

"Where'd you come from? I thought you left?" "I have been here. I have always been here," said the stranger. "You say you don't celebrate Christmas. Why?" "Well, after my wife passed away I just couldn't see what all the bother was. Puttin' up a tree and all seemed a waste of a good pine tree. Bakin' cookies like I used to with Martha just wasn't the same by myself and besides I was getting a little chubby." The stranger put his hand on George's shoulder. "But you do celebrate the holiday, George. You gave me food and drink and warmed me when I was cold and hungry. The woman with child will bear a son and he will become a great doctor. The policeman you helped will go on to save 19 people from being killed by terrorists. The young man who tried to rob you will become a rich man and share his wealth with many people. That is the spirit of the season and you keep it as good as any man." George was taken aback by all this stranger had said. "And how do you know all this?" asked the old man.

"Trust me, George. I have the inside track on this sort of thing. And when your days are done you will be with Martha again." The stranger moved toward the door. "If you will excuse me, George, I have to go now. I have to go home where there is a big celebration planned."

George watched as the man's old leather jacket and his torn pants turned into a white robe. A golden light began to fill the room.

"You see, George, it's my birthday. Merry Christmas."

--------------------

BruceCarp

Loc: central MO

#27045 - 02/24/06 03:04 PM

not a joke but definitely excellent!

--------------------
crappie fisherman & waterfowl hunter
retired Army
But wait a minute I think I have another bite!!!!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: BruceCarp]
      #70050 - 11/19/06 04:03 AM

A Dogs Rules For Christmas

1. Be especially patient with your humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.

2. They may come home with large bags of things they call gifts. Do not assume that all the gifts are yours.

3. Be tolerant if your humans put decorations on you. They seem to get some special kind of pleasure out of seeing how you look with fake antlers.

4. They may bring a large tree into the house and set it up in a prominent place and cover it with lights and decorations. Bizarre as this may seem to you, it is an important ritual for your humans, so there are some things you need to know:

a. Don't pee on the tree
b. Don't drink water in the container that holds the tree
c. Mind your tail when you are near the tree
d. If there are packages under the tree, even ones that smell interesting or that have your name on them, don't rip them open
e. Don't chew on the cord that runs from the funny-looking hole in the wall to the tree

5. Your humans may occasionally invite lots of strangers to come visit during this season. These parties can be lots of fun, but they also call for some discretion on your part:

a. Not all strangers appreciate kisses and leans
b. Don't eat off the buffet table
c. Beg for goodies subtly
d. Be pleasant, even if unknowing strangers sit on your sofa
e. Don't drink out of glasses that are left within your reach

6. Likewise, your humans may take you visiting. Here your manners will also be important:

a. Observe all the rules in #4 for trees that may be in other people's houses. (4a is particularly important)
b. Respect the territory of other animals that may live in the house
c. Tolerate children
d. Turn on your charm big time

7. A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh may emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night. DO NOT BITE HIM!!

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (11/20/06 03:01 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#70169 - 11/20/06 03:13 PM

'Twas The (Politically Correct) Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas and Santa's a wreck...
How to live in a world that's politically correct?
His workers no longer would answer to "Elves".
"Vertically Challenged" they were calling themselves.
And labor conditions at the north pole
Were alleged by the union to stifle the soul.

Four reindeer had vanished, without much propriety,
Released to the wilds by the Humane Society.
And equal employment had made it quite clear
That Santa had better not use just reindeer.

So Dancer and Donner, Comet and Cupid,
Were replaced with 4 pigs, and you know that looked stupid!

The runners had been removed from his sleigh;
The ruts were termed dangerous by the E.P.A.
And people had started to call for the cops
When they heard sled noises on their roof-tops.

Second-hand smoke from his pipe had his workers quite frightened.
His fur trimmed red suit was called "Unenlightened."

And to show you the strangeness of life's ebbs and flows,
Rudolf was suing over unauthorized use of his nose
And had gone on Geraldo, in front of the nation,
Demanding millions in over-due compensation.

So, half of the reindeer were gone; and his wife,
Who suddenly said she'd enough of this life,
Joined a self-help group, packed, and left in a whiz,
Demanding from now on her title was Ms.

And as for the gifts, why, he'd ne'er had a notion
That making a choice could cause so much commotion.
Nothing of leather, nothing of fur,
Which meant nothing for him. And nothing for her.

Nothing that might be construed to pollute.
Nothing to aim. Nothing to shoot.
Nothing that clamored or made lots of noise.
Nothing for just girls. Or just for the boys.

Nothing that claimed to be gender specific.
Nothing that's warlike or non-pacific.

No candy or sweets...they were bad for the tooth.
Nothing that seemed to embellish a truth.
And fairy tales, while not yet forbidden,
Were like Ken and Barbie, better off hidden.

For they raised the hackles of those psychological
Who claimed the only good gift was one ecological.

No baseball, no football...someone could get hurt;
Besides, playing sports exposed kids to dirt.
Dolls were said to be sexist, and should be passe;
And Nintendo would rot your entire brain away.

So Santa just stood there, disheveled, perplexed;
He just could not figure out what to do next.

He tried to be merry, tried to be gay,
you've got to be careful with that word today.
His sack was quite empty, limp to the ground;
Nothing fully acceptable was to be found.

Something special was needed, a gift that he might
Give to all without angering the left or the right.
A gift that would satisfy, with no indecision,
Each group of people, every religion;

Every ethnicity, every hue,
Everyone, everywhere...even you.
So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth...
"May you and your loved ones enjoy peace on earth."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#71257 - 12/01/06 04:49 AM

Little Leroy came into the kitchen where his mother was making dinner. His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good time to tell his mother what he wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday."

Little Leroy was a bit of a troublemaker.
He had gotten into trouble at school and at home. Leroy's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a bike for his birthday. Little Leroy, of course, thought he did.

Leroy's mother, being a Christian woman, wanted him to reflect on his behavior over the last year and write a letter to God and tell him why he deserved a bike for his birthday.

Little Leroy stomped up the steps to his room and sat down to write God a letter.

LETTER 1:

Dear God:
I have been a very good boy this year and I would like a bike for my birthday. I want a red one.
Your friend, Leroy

Leroy knew this wasn't true. He had not been a very good boy this year, so he tore up the letter and started over.

LETTER 2:

Dear God:
This is your friend Leroy. I have been a pretty good boy this year, and I would like a red bike for my birthday.
Thank you, Leroy

Leroy knew this wasn't true either. He tore up the letter and started again.

LETTER 3:

Dear God:
I have been an OK boy this year and I would really like a red bike for my birthday.
Thank you, Leroy

Leroy knew he could not send this letter to God either, so he wrote another letter.

LETTER 4:

Dear God:
I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a red bike for my birthday.
Thank you, Leroy

Leroy knew, even if it was true, this letter was not going to get him a bike. By now, Leroy was very upset. He went downstairs and told his mother he wanted to go to church. Leroy's mother thought her plan had worked because Leroy looked very sad. "Just be home in time for dinner," his mother said.

Leroy walked down the street to the church and up to the altar. He looked around to see if anyone was there. He picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary. He slipped it under his shirt and ran out of the church, down the street, into his house, and up to his room. He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece of paper and a pen. Leroy began to write his letter to God.

LETTER 5:
I GOT YOUR MAMA.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND THE BIKE.
Signed, YOU KNOW WHO.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#71352 - 12/02/06 05:49 AM

Christmas With Louise

As a joke, my brother used to hang a pair of panty hose over his fireplace before Christmas. He said all he wanted was for Santa to fill them. What they say about Santa checking the list twice must be true because every Christmas morning, although Jay's kids' stockings were overflowed, his poor pantyhose hung sadly empty.

One year I decided to make his dream come true. I put on sunglasses and went in search of an inflatable love doll. They don't sell those things at Walmart. I had to go to an adult bookstore downtown.

If you've never been in an X-rated store, don't go. You'll only confuse yourself. I was there an hour saying things like, "What does this do? You're kidding me! Who would buy that?" Finally, I made it to the inflatable doll section.

I wanted to buy a standard, uncomplicated doll that could also substitute as a passenger in my truck so I could use the car pool lane during rush hour.

Finding what I wanted was difficult. Love Dolls come in many different models. The top of the line, according to the side of the box, could do things I'd only seen in a book on animal husbandry. I settled for Lovable Louise. She was at the bottom of the price scale. To call Louise a doll took a huge leap of imagination.

On Christmas Eve and with the help of an old bicycle pump, Louise came to life.

My sister-in-law was in on the plan and let me in during the wee morning hours. Long after Santa had come and gone, I filled the dangling pantyhose with Louise's pliant legs and bottom. I also ate some cookies and drank what remained of a glass of milk on a nearby tray. I went home, and giggled for a couple of hours.

The next morning my brother called to say that Santa had been to his house and left a present that had made him VERY happy but had left the dog confused. She would bark, start to walk away, then come back and bark some more.

We all agreed that Louise should remain in her panty hose so the rest of the family could admire her when they came over for the traditional Christmas dinner.

My grandmother noticed Louise the moment she walked in the door.

"What the hell is that?" she asked.

My brother quickly explained, "It's a doll."

"Who would play with something like that?" Granny snapped.

I had several candidates in mind, but kept my mouth shut.

"Where are her clothes?" Granny continued.

"Boy, that turkey sure smells nice Gran" Jay said, to steer her into the dining room.

But Granny was relentless. "Why doesn't she have any teeth?"

Again, I could have answered, but why would I? It was Christmas and no one wanted to ride in the back of the ambulance saying, "Hang on Granny, hang on!"

My grandfather, a delightful old man with poor eyesight, sidled up to me and said, "Hey, who's the naked gal by the fireplace?"

I told him she was Jay's friend.

A few minutes later I noticed Grandpa by the mantel, talking to Louise. Not just talking, but actually flirting. It was then that we realized this might be Grandpa's last Christmas at home.

The dinner went well. We made the usual small talk about who had died, who was dying, and who should be killed, when suddenly Louise made a noise like my father in the bathroom in the morning. Then she lurched from the panty hose, flew around the room twice, and fell in a heap in front of the sofa.

The cat screamed. I passed cranberry sauce through my nose, and Grandpa ran across the room, fell to his knees, and began administering mouth-to-mouth r esuscitation. My brother fell back over his chair and wet his pants.

Granny threw down her napkin, stomped out of the room, and sat in the car.

It was indeed a Christmas to treasure and remember.

Later in my brother's garage, we conducted a thorough examination to decide the cause of Louise's collapse. We discovered that Louise had suffered from a hot ember to the back of her right thigh.

Fortunately, thanks to a wonder drug called duct tape, we restored her to perfect health!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#71950 - 12/06/06 03:00 AM

In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets. Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, I left.

At a "Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You Yankees never do read the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible. She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage.

Sticking it in my face she said, "See, it says right here, 'The three wise man came from afar.'"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#72194 - 12/07/06 03:14 PM

With the number of airline disasters lately, the FAA now sends an inspector to the North Pole to check out Santa Claus's sleigh before allowing him to fly on Christmas eve.

The inspector arrives and checks the reindeer and they look good, he checks the harness and it looks okay, he checks the sleigh and it is also okay. Then he says, "Santa, lets take it up for a check ride and if everything looks good I'll certify you to fly."

Santa hitches the reindeer up and taxis onto the runway and just as he's starting his takeoff roll he looks over and notices the inspector has a pump shotgun on his lap.

"Hey! What's the shotgun for!?" Santa yells.

The inspector says, "Well, Santa, I'm really not supposed to tell you this, but there is going to be an engine failure on takeoff."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#72723 - 12/11/06 03:49 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#72866 - 12/12/06 01:09 AM

My dear friends and loved ones,

Some what embarrassing to admit, I'm not getting an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below:

How to make bedroom slippers: You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.

These slippers are:* Soft and Hygienic

* Non-slip grip strips on the soles

* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh

* No more bending over to mop up spills

* Disposable and biodegradable

* Environmentally safe

* Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light and Get out the Sand Bags.

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.... Awaiting your response. It's crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#73081 - 12/13/06 12:03 PM

[image]http://[/image]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#73454 - 12/16/06 04:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#73455 - 12/16/06 04:57 AM

--------------------

Original_Al

Loc: Most dangerous city in America

Current High Scores in:
Spank the Money
      #73456 - 12/16/06 05:45 AM

Not PC, but pretty damn funny

NYPD a Christmas Story

Twas the night before kwanzaa, and all through the slum,

Not a creature was stirring, not even a bum.

The children had braided their cornrows with care,

In the hope that Saint Sharpton would soon be there.

The Crips and the Bloods made their holiday peace;

The protesters protested: "F--k tha police!"

The Jews and Koreans hid under their beds,

While visions of rioters danced in their heads.

In a crackhouse some pipeheads were lighting a rock,

When all of a sudden there arose a loud knock.

And what to their wondering eyes did appear,

But New Yorks Finest, in full riot gear!

Boards fell from the window and crashed to the floor,

One landed in front of a twelve-year old whore.

The cops went to work with their nghtsticks in hand,

Swinging at skulls as the Africans ran.

A beating ensued as they tried to escape,

But nobody got it on videotape.

A greeting was heard as they managed to flee:

"Merry Christmas, you F--ks, from the N.Y.P.D.!"

Here's a different version for the military folks

'Twas the night before Ramadan, and all through the mud hut,

Not a creature was stirring, not even that mutt.

The insurgents had hung up their AKs with care,

In the hope that Bin Laden soon would be there.

The Sunni and the Shi'a made their holiday peace;

The protesters protested: "F--k tha police!"

The mullahs were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of jihad danced in their heads.

In a safehouse Al Qaeda was building IEDs and grenades,

When all of a sudden there was a series of raids.

And what to their wondering eyes did appear,

But a platoon of MPs, in full riot gear!

With M4s and pistols, zip-ties and shotgun,

The squads burst through the doors at a run.

The MPs went to work with their weapons in hand,

Shooting the terrorists center mass as they ran.

A beating ensued as they tried to escape,

But nobody got it on videotape.

A greeting was heard as they tried vainly to flee:

"Merry Christmas, you F--ks, from the U.S. Army MPs!"

--------------------
I Ain't Gone To Bed With No Ugly Women, But I've Sure Woke Up With A Few

SwampFoxModerator

#73512 - 12/17/06 02:02 AM

A blonde goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards...
She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"
The clerk says, "What denomination?"
The blonde says, "God help us! Has it come to this?
Give me 6 Catholic, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran and 22 Baptists."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#73615 - 12/18/06 02:28 AM

What Would Happen If Jesus Were Born In U.S. Today?

Infant Discovered In Barn, Child Protective Services Launch Probe

Nazareth Carpenter Being Held On Charges Involving Underage Mother

12/14/06 --"Information Clearing House" - Bethlehem, Judea - Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Service personnel, accompanied by police, took into protective care an infant child named Jesus, who had been wrapped in strips of cloth and placed in a feeding trough by his 14-year old mother, Mary of Nazareth.

During the confrontation, a man identified as Joseph, also of Nazareth, attempted to stop the social workers. Joseph, aided by several local shepherds and some unidentified foreigners, tried to forestall efforts to take the child, but were restrained by the police.

At one point Joseph became confrontational and delusional claiming the child was "God's child". An officer, who used a Tazer device on Joseph, stated,"The man became uncooperative. We feared for his own safety and that of the child so we used a non-lethal weapon and restrained him in handcuffs. This was the same man I detained earlier for attempting to take a donkey on a public highway. At that time he incredibly claimed a 'common right to his conveyance of choice on a public highway' explaining that his donkey only used the grassy portion and was nointerference to the faster vehicles.

He showed no identification, said he had no job and claimed to not have a social security number-laughing and uttering some non-sense that it was the 'mark of the beast'. He was cooperative at that time so I let him go with a highway warning and a charge of vagrancy. It's a trend with these types of people: We find that they start in minor trouble like traffic incidents and graduate to more acts of civil disobedience. Eventually they cross-over and break one of the many many laws of and for government. Still, I can't understand why he became uncooperative to the point that we had to use non-lethal force-after all we're just doing the job of the 'consent of the governed'. Don't these people understand that they must submit to authority that is in their best interests?"

Also being held for questioning are three foreigners who incredibly allege to be "wise men" from an eastern country. The INS and Homeland Security officials are seeking information about these who may be in the country illegally. A source with the INS states that they had no passports, but were in possession of gold and other possibly illegal substances. They resisted arrest saying that they had been warned by God to avoid officials in Jerusalem and to return quickly to their own country. The chemical substances in their possession will be tested. An officer at the scene said the suspicious enclosures for the chemical substances might constitute "drug paraphernalia". The agent for Homeland Security stated that he contacted the IRS under the suspicion that this gold might be linked to a foreign trust method of "under-reporting income".

An agent commented: "The presence of paraphernalia, chemical substances, gold, and foreign people without passports is certainly suspicious. Terrorists are known to fund terrorism activities through illegal drug trading. Or these could be part of an illegal-alien smuggling ring from Mexico. In either case the claim that these three are Kings is unsubstantiated as they are not diplomats registered with the Department of State."

The owner of the barn is also being held for questioning. The manager of Bethlehem Inn faces possible revocation of his license for violating health and safety regulations by allowing people to stay in the stable. Civil authorities are also investigating the zoning violations involved in maintaining livestock in a commercially-zoned district. The owner of the barn claimed he provided the lodging free hence the guests did not need to register.

He was noted to exclaim, "For heaven's sake, its Jesus! Can't we forego government intrusion into our lives for the Christ-child celebration?" Authorities were not amused and demanded his identification and his Inn lodging and restaurant board-of-health certification.

The location of the minor child will not be released, and the prospect for a quick resolution to this case is doubtful. Asked about when Jesus would be returned to his mother, a Child Protective Service spokesperson said, "The father is middle-aged and the mother definitely underage. This is suspicious behavior worthy of investigation." When asked who these people were and where they were from, the spokesman replied: "Both parents refuse to provide identification. Both claim no social security number and provided no marriage license.

The father claims a license from heaven as a common-law right. They have no birth certificate for the baby Jesus. In this sense they are deemed uncooperative by us and are probably members of some anti-government common-law movement group. I simply can't imagine why parents would not want to register the birth and citizenship of a baby such as Jesus!

In America everybody does this--it's for the welfare of the child. Why would they not want to register that baby Jesus as a UNITED STATES CITIZEN and hence leave his real citizenship in question? If they are not hiding something, what do they have to fear?

I tried to reason with the father. I asked the father the question as to why he never applied for baby Jesus' social security number explaining that Jesus could have earning's credit's and receive retirement benefits. The father uttered total non-sense about 'rendering unto Caesar', more religious 'mark-of-the-beast' dogma, and retirement in God's kingdom.

Frankly I'm flabbergasted by these types of people. It's a trend we wish to stop. They never volunteer and this we view as uncooperative behavior. They never apply for social security numbers, they never register the birth of their children, they refuse to register to vote for our two parties, they don't show us identification when we ask 'for their papers" kindly, they refuse to send their children to public education under a homeschool banner, they claim adherence to God's law and not man's, they claim government harassment as the reason they must be transients, and they protest filling-out voluntary-compliance government forms. Frankly, these types of anti-government people are always uncooperative. We are checking with officials in Nazareth to determine what the legal relationship is between father, mother and baby."

Joseph has admitted taking Mary from her home in Nazareth because of a census requirement. However, because she was obviously pregnant when they left, investigators are looking into other reasons for their departure. Joseph is being held without bond on charges of molestation, kidnapping, child endangerment, and statutory rape.

The local prosecutor had this to say: "I feel confident that this man is either suffering from a psychological problem or is hiding his uncooperative, anti-social and anti-government viewpoints under the disguise of religious dogma. Everybody is entitled to a viewpoint but the defining line is statutory criminal activity and possible terrorist threats. We will weigh the evidence collected and then decide the extent of the charges and whether to prosecute."

A spokesman for the court said this: "We always consider the welfare of people first. If this case is brought to trial we will judge it on the basis of social welfare for the child and criminal activity in violation of law for government. If brought to trial they will be allowed court-determined due process before a jury of their peers to present factual evidence on their behalf. Rest assured, they will NOT be permitted to express their view of the law to the jury-even though they claim to operate under God's law and not man's. This could 'unduly influence' the jury.

They will be appointed an attorney free of charge as attorneys are always for incompetents only. Rest assured that even though our incarceration rate is the highest in the world, the People still claim our courts and judges are the fairest in the world. We respect their religious viewpoints however, they will be judged and prosecuted to the full extent of our government statutory law and we will not allow their religious viewpoints to interfere with our government statutory law in the administration of our justice."

Mary was taken to the Bethlehem General Hospital where she is being examined by doctors. Charges may also be filed against her for endangerment. She will also undergo psychiatric evaluation because of her claim that she is a virgin and that the child is from God.

The director of the psychiatric wing said, "I don't profess to have the right to tell people what to believe, but when their beliefs adversely affect the safety and well-being of others - in this case her child - we must consider her a danger to others. The unidentified drugs at the scene didn't help her case, but I'm confidant that with the proper therapy regimen we can get her back on her feet."

A spokesperson for the governor's office said, "Who knows what was going through their heads? But regardless, their treatment of the child was inexcusable, and the involvement of these others frightening. There is much we don't know about this case, but for the sake of the child and the public, you can be assured that we will pursue this matter to the end."

--------------------

RafeHollister

Loc: Webb City, MO

Current High Scores in:
Tetris
      #73718 - 12/18/06 04:10 PM

Dear Santa Claus,

It has been brought to my attention by one of our operatives that you have secured for yourself, and your interests, a very lucrative position in the toy and game industry. Normally, my associates and I would not be involved in self-exploitation schemes such as yours. However, it is quite clear to us that you have over-stepped your bounds and have come into my family's territories. That I cannot let you do.

Mr. Claus, we've known each other for many years, and we have no problem with your operations in the North Pole. But my Consigliore tells me that you have expanded your deliveries to the entire south side, most of the north side, and everywhere but the Jewish neighborhoods.

I understand, Mr. Kringle, that you and I share many interests. We both make lists. We both know who's been naughty and who's been nice. Have I mentioned that red is also my favorite color? This year when you make your rounds, I hope you'll take time stop by the house for a cup of coffee and some cookies, so that we can discuss an offer I know you can't refuse. I know how much you like cookies. I am sure you will do this thing I ask out of respect, but I would be remiss if I did not remind you of the tragic demise of our mutual friend and confidant, Frosty T. Snowman. I regret that it was necessary to teach Frosty a lesson.

Sincerely, and with warmest wishes for you and the lovely Mrs. Claus,

Vittorio Corleone

P.S.
It would be most unfortunate for you to wake up one morning to find the heads of eight tiny reindeer in bed with you. I am sure you are a reasonable man, and this will not be necessary.

--------------------
Both how I'm livin' and my nose is large.

SwampFoxModerator

#73945 - 12/19/06 06:19 PM

Politically Correct "Night Before Christmas"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74464 - 12/22/06 12:41 PM

A young man called Ron wanted to buy his new girlfriend's Christmas present. As they hadn't been seeing each other for very long, he decided after careful consideration, that a pair of gloves would strike the right note; not too romantic and not too personal.

He went with his girlfriends sister to Harrods and bought a dainty pair of white fur lined gloves. The sister bought a pair of knickers for herself at the same time.

During the wrapping the shop assistant mixed up the two items, the sister got the gloves and Ron got the knickers. Without checking, Ron sealed the package and sent it to his new girlfriend with the following letter:

"Dear Sasha,

I chose these because I've noticed that you are not wearing any when we go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears shorter ones which are easier to remove.

These are a very delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled at all. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart in them even though they were a little bit tight on her. She also said that the pair rubs her ring which helps keep it clean and shiny, In fact she hasn't needed to wash it since she began wearing them.

I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt many other hands will touch them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off remember to blow into them a little bit because they will be naturally a little damp from wearing, Just think how many times my lips will kiss them during the coming year.

I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night.

All my love,

Ron.

P.S.The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little bit of fur showing."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74514 - 12/22/06 06:23 PM

Then there's this old classic.....

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
The whole damn family was drunk as a louse.

Grandma and grandpa were singing a song,
And the kid was in bed, flogging his dong.

Ma home from the cat house and I out of jail
Had just settled down for a good piece of tail.

When out on the lawn, there arose such a clatter
I jumped off ma, to see what was the matter.

Away to the window, I made my mad dash.
Threw open the window and fell out on my ass.

And what to my bloodshot eyes should appear,
But a rusty old sleigh and dozen reindeer.

With a little old driver, holding his dick.
I knew in a moment, that bastard was Nick.

Slower than snails, his chargers they came.
He bitched and he swore as he called them by name.

"On Dancer, on Prancer, up over the walls.
Quick now, damn it, or I'll cut off your balls!"

Up on the roof he stumbled and fell
And came down the chimney like a bat out of hell.

He filled all our stockings with pretzels and beer
And a big rubber dick for my brother, the queer.

He rose from the chimney with a thunderous fart,
Boarded his sleigh and readied to part.

I heard him exclaim, as he rode out of sight.
"Piss on you all, it's a hell of a night!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74527 - 12/22/06 09:07 PM

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

* 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

* 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

* 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

* 5. Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

* 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

* 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

* 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

* 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

* 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74528 - 12/22/06 09:08 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74529 - 12/22/06 09:11 PM

Video: Balloon Dance

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (12/22/06 09:12 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#74814 - 12/24/06 07:52 PM

Audio: The 12 Days Of Kawanza

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74875 - 12/25/06 06:32 PM

Test

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#75299 - 12/28/06 09:12 AM

Rare Exports

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#77097 - 01/04/07 07:04 PM

ONIONS AND CHRISTMAS TREES

A family is at the dinner table.The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are >there?
The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.
In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like >pears, still nice but hanging a bit.
After 50, they are like onions".
"Onions?"
"Yes, you see them and they make you cry."
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, "Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' >are there?
"The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes through three phases.
In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, >flexible but reliable.
After his 50s, it is like a Christmas tree". "A Christmas tree?"
"Yes - dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#89999 - 03/25/07 05:29 AM

Full Metal Christmas

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#107803 - 08/06/07 01:55 PM

I heard of a girl with a Christmas wreath tatooed around here right thigh and "Happy New Year" tatooed around her left thigh.
Friendly sort too. Always inviting people over to visit between the holidays.

--------------------

Mel

Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#107808 - 08/06/07 02:36 PM

And, I suppose that more than a few fellows got a present that penicillin wouldn't cure?

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Mel]
      #107830 - 08/06/07 04:24 PM

I think she insisted that all presents be wraped.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#132409 - 12/22/07 04:04 PM

I think Santa Claus is a woman ... I hate to be the one to defy sacred myth, but I believe he's a she.

Think about it. Christmas is a big, organized, warm, fuzzy, nurturing social deal, and I have a tough time believing a guy could possibly pull it all off!

For starters, the vast majority of men don't even think about selecting gifts until Christmas Eve. It's as if they are all frozen in some kind of Ebenezerian Time Warp until 3 p.m. on Dec. 24th, when they - with amazing calm - call other errant men and plan for a last-minute shopping spree.

Once at the mall, they always seem surprised to find only Ronco products, socket wrench sets, and mood rings left on the shelves. (You might think this would send them into a fit of panic and guilt, but my husband tells me it's an enormous relief because it lessens the 11th hour decision-making burden.) On this count alone, I'm convinced Santa is a woman. Surely, if he were a man, everyone in the universe would wake up Christmas morning to find a rotating musical Chia Pet under the tree, still in the bag.

Another problem for a he-Santa would be getting there. First of all, there would be no reindeer because they would all be dead, gutted and strapped on to the rear bumper of the sleigh amid wide-eyed, desperate claims that buck season had been extended. Blitzen's rack would already be on the way to the taxidermist.

Even if the male Santa DID have reindeer, he'd still have transportation problems because he would inevitably get lost up there in the snow and clouds and then refuse to stop and ask for directions.

Add to this the fact that there would be unavoidable delays in the chimney, where the Bob Vila-like Santa would stop to inspect and repoint bricks in the flue. He would also need to check for carbon monoxide fumes in every gas fireplace, and get under every Christmas tree that is crooked to straighten it to a perfectly upright 90-degree angle.

Other reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man:

* Men can't pack a bag.
* Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
* Men would feel their masculinity is threatened ... having to be seen with all those elves.
* Men don't answer their mail.
* Men would refuse to allow their physique to be described even in jest as anything remotely resembling a "bowlful of jelly."
* Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.
* Having to do the "Ho Ho Ho" thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.
* Finally, being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.

I can buy the fact that other mythical characters are men ...

* Father Time shows up once a year unshaven and looking ominous.
Definite guy.

* Cupid flies around carrying weapons.
Guy

* Uncle Sam is a politician who likes to point fingers.
Ditto

Any one of these individuals could pass the testosterone screening test. But not St. Nick. Not a chance. As long as we have each other, good will, peace on earth, faith and Nat King Cole's version of "The Christmas Song," it probably makes little difference what gender Santa is.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#132464 - 12/23/07 01:24 PM

Italina Christmas Eve---Now this is funny...

I thought it would be a nice idea to bring a date to my parents' house on Christmas Eve.

I thought it would be interesting for a non-Italian girl to see how an Italian family spends the holidays.

I thought my mother and my date would hit it off like partridges and pear trees.....I was wrong!

I had only known Karen for three weeks when I extended the invitation.

"I know these family things can be a little weird," I told her, "but my folks are great, and we always have a lot of fun on Christmas Eve."

"Sounds fine to me," Karen said.

I told my mother I'd be bringing Karen with me.

"She's a very nice girl and she's really looking forward to meeting all of you."

"Sounds fine to me," my mother said.

And that was that.

Two telephone calls. Two sounds-fine-to-me.

What more could I want?

I should point out, I suppose, that in Italian households, Christmas Eve is the social event of the season -- an Italian woman's reason for living. She cleans. She cooks. She bakes. She orchestrates every minute of the entire evening. Christmas Eve is what Italian women live for.

I should also point out, I suppose, that when it comes to the kind of women that make Italian men go nuts, Karen is it. She doesn't clean. She doesn't cook. She doesn't bake. And she has the largest breasts I have ever seen on a human being!

I brought her anyway.

7 p.m. -- we arrive.

Karen and I walk in and putter around for half an hour waiting for the other guests to show up.

During that half hour, my mother grills Karen like cheeseburger on the barbecue determines that Karen does not clean, cook, or bake.

My father is equally observant.

He pulls me into the living room and notes, "She has the largest breasts I have ever seen on a human being!"

7:30 p.m. - Others arrive.

Zio Giovanni walks in with my Zia Maria, assorted kids, assorted gifts.

We sit around the dining room table for antipasto, a symmetrically composed platter of lettuce, roasted peppers, black olives, anchovies and cheese....no meat of course.

When I offer to make Karen's plate she says, "No Thank you." She points to the anchovies with a look of disgust....

"You don't like anchovies?" I ask.

"I don't like fish, Karen announces to one and all as 67 other varieties of seafood are baking, broiling and simmering in the next room.

My mother makes the sign of the cross.

Things are getting uncomfortable.

Zia Maria asks Karen what her family eats on Christmas Eve.

Karen says, "Knockwurst."

My father, who is still staring in a daze, at Karen's chest, temporarily snaps out of it to murmur, "Knockers?"

My mother kicks him so hard he gets a blood clot.

None of this is turning out the way I'd hoped.

8:00 p.m. - Second course.

The spaghetti and crab sauce is on the way to the table.

Karen declines the crab sauce and says she'll make her own with butter and ketchup.

My mother asks me to join her in the kitchen.

I take my "Merry Christmas" napkin from my lap, place it on the "Merry Christmas" tablecloth and walk into the kitchen.

"I don't want to start any trouble," my mother sa ys calmly, clutching a bottle of ketchup in her hands. "But if she pours this on my pasta, I'm going to throw acid in her face."

"Come on," I tell her.

"It's Christmas. Let her eat what she wants."

My mother considers the situation, then nods.

As I turn to walk back into the dining room, she grabs my shoulder. "Tell me the truth," she says, "are you serious with this tramp?"

"She's not a tramp," I reply. "And I've only known her for three weeks." "Well, it's your life," she tells me, "but if you marry her, she'll poison you."

8:30 p.m. - More fish.

My stomach is knotted like one of those macrame plant hangers that are always three times larger than the plants they hold.

All the women get up to clear away the spaghetti dishes, except for Karen, who, instead, lights a cigarette.

"Why don't you give them a little hand?" I politely suggest. Karen makes a face and walks into the kitchen carrying three forks. "Dear, you don't have to do that," my mother tells her, smiling painfully. "Oh, okay," Karen says, putting the forks on the sink. As she reenters the dining room, a wine glass flies over her head, and smashes against the wall. >From the kitchen, my mother says, "Whoops."

More fish comes out. After some goading, Karen tries a piece of scungilli, which she describes as "slimy, like worms." My mother winces, bites her hand and pounds her chest like one of those old women you always see in the sixth row of a funeral home.

Zia Maria does the same. Karen, believing that this is something that all Italian women do on Christmas Eve, bites her hand and pounds her chest. My Zio Giovanni doesn't know what to make of it. My father's dentures fall out and chew a six-inch gash in the tablecloth.

10:00 pm. - Coffee, dessert.

Espresso all around . A little anisette. A curl of lemon peel. When Karen asks for milk, my mother finally slaps her in the face with a cannoli. I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

Karen, believing that this is something that all Italian women do on Christmas Eve, picks up a cannoli and slaps my mother with it.

"This is fun," Karen says.

Time passes and believe it or not, everyone is laughing and smiling and filled with good cheer -- even my mother, who grabs me by the shoulder, laughs and says,

"Get this biatch out of my house."

Sounds fine to me.

THE END

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#132465 - 12/23/07 01:33 PM

The Christmas Hatchet

Patrick F McManus

The best evidence I've been able to come up with that the human race is increasing in intelligence is that parents no longer give their kids hatchets for Christmas.
When I was a boy the hatchet was a Christmas gift commonly bestowed upon male children. In an attempt to cover up their lapse of sanity, parents would tell their offspring, "Now don't chop anything."
By the time this warning was out of mouths, the kid would have already whacked two branches off the Christmas tree and be adding a second set of notches to one of his new Lincoln logs.
It was not that the kid harbored a gene compelling him to be destructive. The problem was with the hatchet, which had a will of its own. As soon as the kid activated it by grasping the handle, the hatchet took charge of his mental processes and pretty much ran the show from then on.
Shortly after Christmas the kid would be making frequent trips to the woodshed with his father, and not to chop wood either.
"The hatchet did it!" the kid would yell as he was being dragged toward the woodshed by his shirt collar. I was just walking through the gate and my hatchet leaped out and chopped the post!"
Some kids were gullible enough to try the old George Washington cherry tree ploy. "I did it with my own little hatchet," they would confess.
"I know," their father would say. "Now haul your rear end out to the woodshed!"
The moral most of my friends and I drew from the cherry tree story wasn't that George Washington was so honest but that his father was a bit slow. This showed that even a kid with a dumb father could grow up to be President.
The average length of time a kid was allowed to remain in possession of his hatchet was forty-eight hours. By then the hatchet would have produced approximately sixty bushels of wood chips, eight hundred hack marks, and a bad case of hysteria for the kid's mother. The youngster would be unceremoniously stripped of his hatchet, even as its blade fell hungrily on a clothesline post or utility pole, and be told that he could have it back when he was "older" by which was meant age twenty-seven.
Kids now probably wouldn't understand the appeal hatchets held for youngsters of my generation. If a kid today received a hatchet for Christmas, he would ask, "Where do you put the batteries?" He would have no inkling of the romance of the hatchet and what it symbolized to boys of an earlier time, presumably all the way back to George Washington.
In the time and place of my childhood, woodcraft still loomed large in the scheme of a man's life. A man sawed and split firewood for the home, of course, but more important, he could take care of himself in the woods. He could build log cabins and lean-tos and foot-bridges, chop up a log to feed a campfire, fell poles to pitch a tent on or to hoist up a deer or to make a stretcher to haul out of the woods the person who wasn't that good with his ax.
One of the best things you could say about a man back then was that he was a good woodsman. Being good woodsman seemed to erase a lot of other character flaws.
"Shorty may have some faults," one man might say, "but I'll tell you this-he's a good woodsman!"
"Yep," someone else would observe. "Shorty is a fine woodsman, all right. If he made it to the mountains, I reckon it'll take the posse a month to root him out."
The ax was the primary tool of the woodsman. If he wished, a woodsman could go off into the woods with an ax and provide heat and shelter for himself and live a life of freedom and independence and dignity and not be at anyone's beck and call or have to comb his hair or take baths. Not that I recall anyone ever fleeing to the woods, not even Shorty, who was nabbed sitting on a barstool at Beaky's Tavern, still a long way from the mountains. But it was the idea! If you were good with an ax and a gun, of course, and a knife, you could always fall back to the mountains. What it was all about, underneath, was the potential for freedom, not the jived-up freedom of patriotic speeches but real freedom, one-to-one-ratio freedom, where man plucks his living directly from Nature. Of course, sometimes Nature plucks back, but that's not part of this dream, this vision, as symbolized by the Christmas hatchet.
I first realized I needed a hatchet when I was five years old and my mother read me stories about the pioneers chopping out little clearings in the great forests of the land. Ah, I thought, how satisfying it would be to chop out a clearing, to chop anything, for that matter. My campaign for a hatchet began immediately and achieved fruition on my eighth Christmas. Although I wasn't allowed to touch any of the presents before Christmas Eve, I had spotted one package that bore the general shape of a hatchet. Still, I couldn't be sure, because my mother was a clever and deceptive woman, once wrapping a new pair of longjohns to look like an electric train. Was she pulling a fast one on me this time or had she truly lost her senses and bought me a hatchet?
It turned out to be a hatchet, a little red job with a hefty handle and a cutting edge dull as a licorice stick. Even as I unwrapped it, I could feel all the thousands of little chops throbbing about inside, pleading to be turned loose on the world.
"Now don't chop anything," my mother said.
Within minutes, I had honed a razor edge onto the hatchet and was overcome with a terrible compulsion to chop. Forty-eight hours later, the hatchet was wrenched from my grasp and hidden away, presumably to be returned to me sometime after I had children of my own.
A few days after Christmas I learned that my friend Crazy Eddie Muldoon, who lived on the farm next to ours, had also received a Christmas hatchet.
"Where is it?" I asked. "Let's go chop something."
"Uh, I got it put away," Crazy Eddie said. "Let's use yours."
"Uh, I loaned mine to my cousin for a while," I replied. "He said, 'You don't have a hatchet I can borrow, do you?' and I said, 'Sure."'
"Sure," said Crazy Eddie, who was only crazy part of the time.
As good luck would have it, an epidemic of permissiveness swept the county the following summer and both Eddie and I regained possession of our respective hatchets. There were still plenty of chops left in the hatchets and the two of us wandered off down to our woodlot in search of a suitable recipient.
A large tamarack soared up uselessly on the edge of the woodlot, and Crazy Eddie said maybe it would be a good idea if we built an empty space in the sky where it was standing. As it happened, I had long nourished desire to yell "Timberrrrrr! " at the very moment I sent a mammoth of the forest crashing to the ground.
"Your folks can use it for firewood," Crazy Eddie said, in an attempt to explain his motive for felling the tamarack. But I knew he too yearned to hear the thunder of a great tree dashed to earth; he, as much as I, was into chopping for the pure aesthetics of the thing.
We spent all day chopping away at the tamarack, with Eddie on one side, me on the other, our hatchets sounding like slow but determined woodpeckers. At noon I went home for lunch.
"What are you boys up to?" my mother asked, with no great show of interest.
"Chopping down a big tree."
"That's nice," Mom said. "Don't fight."
After lunch, Crazy Eddie and I were back at the tree again, chipping out a huge U-shaped gouge all the way around its circumference. We were both exhausted, sweating, standing in chips up to our knees, but we could see now it was possible to accomplish the task we had set for ourselves. The tree began to moan and creak ominously as the hatchets bit into its heartwood. By late afternoon the huge tamarack stood precariously balanced on a gnawed core of wood slightly thicker than a hatchet handle.
Neither Crazy Eddie nor I had the slightest clue as to the direction in which the tree might fall, which heightened our anticipation with the added element of suspense. We took turns charging up to the tree, whacking out a quick chip, and then dashing back to relative safety.
Suddenly we heard it: the faint, soft sigh that signaled the tree's unconditional surrender to our Christmas hatchets. A silence fell upon the land. High above us the boughs of the tamarack rustled. Crazy Eddie and I shivered happily. We had accomplished something momentous!
Crrrrrraaa ... went the tree, beginning a slow tilt. We were now able to determine the direction of its fall, which wasn't particularly good. Eddie's father, a short while before, had built a fence between our woodlot and theirs and now, even though I had not yet studied plane geometry, I was able to calculate with considerable accuracy that the tree would neatly intersect the fence at right angles.
"You better yell 'timber,"' Crazy Eddie said, his voice trembling.
"Timmmm . . . " I started to cry. Then we heard another cry. It was that of Eddie's father, who had come down to the woodlot to call him to supper.
"Eddieeeee!" his father called. "Crazy Eddieee! It's time for supperrrrr!"
Cr-r-r-r-a-a-a-a-A-A-A-A-ACK! went the tree.
"Eddieee!" went Eddie's father. "EddieeEEEEEE!"
The monstrous tamarack smote the earth with a thunderous roar, rising above which was the twanging hum of barbwire. Fence posts shot into the air fifty yards away. Eddie's father shot into the air fifty feet away.
"Bleeping bleep of a bleep! screamed Eddie's father, introducing me to that quaint expression for the first time.
There is an old saying that cutting firewood warms you twice: once when you chop it and once when you burn it. Well, chopping down that tamarack warmed Eddie and me three times, and one of those warmings was a good deal hotter than when the wood burned.
I learned a good many things from felling that tamarack with my Christmas hatchet, perhaps the most interesting of which is that a barbwire fence is regarded by its builder as merely a barbwire fence until a tree falls on it. Afterward it is looked back upon as a priceless work of art, surpassed in beauty and grandeur only by the Taj Mahal.
My Christmas hatchet disappeared immediately after the great tree-felling but surfaced again a few years later when I was old enough to conduct my own camping trips. Much to my surprise, I discovered the hatchet was almost useless for cutting wood. It was as if Excalibur had been reduced to a putty knife.
The very next Christmas, I gave my little cousin Delbert the hatchet as a present.
"Wow!" he said. A real hatchet of my own! Thanks a lot!"
"You're welcome!" I shouted after him as he raced away, homing in on a stand of shrubs in his backyard. "But don't chop anything!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133291 - 12/28/07 09:25 PM

A little musical christmas humor...

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#133330 - 12/29/07 01:05 PM

From the LawDog files...

Friday, December 28, 2007
Holiday cheer
By way of e-mail, my friend Peter sends some news to warm the cockroaches of our hearts:

Tactical advice for those intending to rob the Santa-Claus-outfit-wearing Salvation Army volunteers at shopping malls.

1. In this part of the country, those Santa's are rednecks. Large rednecks. With an attitude to match.

2. When you and your homie stick a gun in Santa's face and demand, "Gimme the bucket!" he might take you precisely and exactly at your word. Literally.

3. As you watch your homie lying on the ground, bucket over his head and Santa stomping it flat onto his (unlovely) features, it's not a good idea to forget that you're within grabbing range of Santa - or to let your gun hand sag to your side.

4. Failure to observe #3 above will result in an infuriated Santa holding your head in an armlock under his left arm while, with his right hand, he beats you heavily over the bonce with his festive Christmas bell. This musical accompaniment, whilst no carol, is nevertheless pleasing to the bystanders' ears. The same might be said about your screams.

5. When passing shoppers stop, gather around and start applauding Santa's actions, it's not a good idea to yell at them that they're mother[deleted] [deleted] and beg them to make this [deleted] stop hitting you. This may - nay, gentle reader, this WILL - encourage some of them to offer to help Santa with the hitting . . . and encourage him to accept their offer.

6. When responding cops arrive, rush up to the scene with guns drawn, and promptly sag to the ground in hysterics while ignoring your pleas for help, it's not a good idea to swear at them in words of distinctly non-festive hue. This will result in their handling the rest of your interaction in a less than sympathetic manner (drawing further cheers from the by now numerous onlookers).

7. As you languish (with your battered homie) in the back of an ambulance, both of you being treated by the medics for bleeding from the head, it's particularly galling to see Santa's now somewhat battered bucket being filled to overflowing by cheering shoppers and the responding police officers, all of whom seem rather in a rather more more festive and cheerful mood now than they did before you made your move.

8. And a merry Redneck Christmas to both of you, idiots. Ho-ho-ho.

*gigglesnort*

LawDog

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#156710 - 07/23/08 04:14 PM

Alvin and the Chipmunks

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169086 - 12/01/08 02:29 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169377 - 12/04/08 06:23 AM

Seasons greetings fron the Democratic Party

On the 12th day of Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival my significant other in a consenting, adult, monogamous, relationship gave to me:

Twelve males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming.

Eleven pipers piping (plus an 18 member pit orchestra made up of members in good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in their union contract, even though they will not be asked to play a note.)

Ten melanin deprived testosterone poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling class system leaping.

Nine persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression.

Eight economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk products from enslaved bovine Americans.

Seven endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands.

Six enslaved fowl-Americans producing stolen non-human animal products.

Five golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration.(After members of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint at my computer, the calling birds, hens and partridge have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further Animal-American enslavement, the remaining gift package has been revised.)

Four hours of recorded whale songs.

Three deconstructionist poets.

Two Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses, and

One Spotted owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Good Kwanzaa,, Blessed Yule, and Happy Holidays*

*unless you are suffering from seasonally affected disorder(SAD). If this is the case, please substitute this gratuitous call for celebration with the suggestion that you have a thoroughly adequate day.

--------------------

crossbar

Reged: 12/25/05
Loc: Jackson Mo.

#169389 - 12/04/08 10:49 AM

What in ell did he just say!?

Scout 1
New order Amish - not be confused with Meninite!

Loc: Where there are no ducks

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: crossbar]
      #169393 - 12/04/08 11:12 AM

He said, "Happy Non-Specific Midwinter Holiday" to you, Crossbar.

crossbar

Reged: 12/25/05
Loc: Jackson Mo.

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Scout 1]
      #169394 - 12/04/08 11:33 AM

You'll have to understand I grew up in Minnesota. Ole and lena are about I can handle

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: crossbar]
      #169402 - 12/04/08 01:16 PM

Ole and lena?

Ya damned racist!!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169404 - 12/04/08 01:28 PM

Twas the week before Christmas and those sly little elves,
Our congressmen, labored to better themselves.
They cared not a whit what the public might think
"Let them eat cake," some said with a wink.

And putting their thumbs to the tip of their nose,
they waved as they shouted "Anything goes!"

They scoffed at the thought that we might object,
to a tax cut for the wealthy of a posh percent.
They've got prerequisites-franking, per diem, and more --
bargain-priced haircuts and gyms (three or four!)

Paid speaking engagements and meals on the cuff,
celebrity status -- (they've sure got it tough!),

Yet they claim they're in touch with the man on the street,
as John Q. Public struggles to make both ends meet.
If all workers decided what they were due,
they'd be getting those fat paychecks too!

But while we take cutbacks or raises quite small,
and one out of 20 has no job at all,
our millionaire Congress decides on the budget
land trimming Medicare and Medicaid will do it, they say.

In this season for giving, our Congress is taking.
We've had it with them and our backs are breaking.
With hard times, disasters, and layoffs on our dockets,
we bit the bullet and they fill their pockets!

Oh jobless, oh homeless, oh desperate and needy -
dare anyone say our Congress is greedy?

If in this feeling I'm not alone,
take up your pen or pick up your phone.
As dry leaves before the wild hurricane fly,
let the road of your anger mount to the sky.

Indignant, outraged, appalled and beset
let your congressman know that you won't forget!
When election times comes -- and certain it will --
you're voting him out for passing that bill.

More rapid than eagles, their elections assured
they toasted each other and laughed at the herd.
And I heard them exclaim with adjournment at hand,

"Merry Christmas to us, and the public be damned!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169451 - 12/05/08 04:04 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#169839 - 12/10/08 05:31 AM

--------------------

Hellbender

Loc: Taney County

#169896 - 12/10/08 12:51 PM

Ballon Dance

--------------------
A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

old lodge skins

Loc: Porche's Prairie, MO

Re: Balloon dance [Re: Hellbender]
      #169927 - 12/10/08 09:23 PM

shouldn't this have been in Bubba's thread?

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Balloon dance [Re: old lodge skins]
      #170166 - 12/14/08 06:30 PM

Can't give them all to Bubba...

--------------------

DMac

Loc: looking for my Swingline stapl...

#170167 - 12/14/08 06:40 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

X eleventy gazillion

--------------------
Police say alcohol may have been involved in this incident

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: DMac]
      #170326 - 12/16/08 05:28 AM

Video: A Christmas Message From Osama

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170334 - 12/16/08 06:02 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170532 - 12/18/08 04:55 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Original_Al]
      #170534 - 12/18/08 05:14 AM

Dear Santa, Please send me a baby brother.

Santa Replys, "Send me your mother..."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170537 - 12/18/08 06:28 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170582 - 12/18/08 01:03 PM

Dear Santa

Dear Santa, I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy
all yeer. yer Frend, BiLLy

Dear Billy,

Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care. How about I send you a friggin' book so you can learn to read and write? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell!
Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl all year, and the only thing I ask for is peace and joy in the world for everybody!
Love, Sarah

Dear Sarah,

Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they?
Santa

Dear Santa,

I don't know if you can do this, but for Christmas, I'd like for my mommy and daddy to get back together. Please see what you can do.
Love, Teddy

Dear Teddy,

Look, your dad's banging the babysitter like a screen door in a hurricane. Do you think he's gonna give that up to come back to your frigid mom, who rides his rear constantly? It's time to give up that dream. Let me get you some nice Legos instead.
Santa

Dear Santa,

I want a new bike, a Playstation, a train, some G.I. Joes, a dog, a drum set, a pony and a tuba.
Love, Francis

Dear Francis,

Who names their kid "Francis" nowadays? I bet you're gay; I'll set you up with a Barbie.
Santa

Dear Santa,

I left milk and cookies for you under the tree, and I left carrots for your reindeer outside the back door.
Love, Susan

Dear Susan,

Milk gives me the runs and carrots make the deer fart in my face when riding in the sleigh. You want to do me a favor? Leave me a bottle of scotch.
Santa

Dear Santa,

What do you do the other 364 days of the year? Are you busy making toys?
Your friend, Thomas

Dear Thomas,

All the toys are made in China. I have a condo in Vegas, where I spend most of my time making low-budget porno films. I unwind by drinking myself silly and squeezing the fannies of cork waitresses while losing money at the craps table. Hey, you wanted to know.
Santa

Dear Santa,

Do you see us when we're sleeping, do you really know when we're awake, like in the song?
Love, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Are you really that gullible or are you just a blonde? Good luck in whatever you do. I'm skipping your house.
Santa

Dear Santa,

I really really want a puppy this year. Please please please PLEASE PLEASE could I have one?
Timmy

Timmy,

That whiney begging stuff may work with your over-indulgent folks, but
that garbage doesn't work with me.You're getting a sweater again.
Santa

Dearest Santa,

We don't have a chimney in our house, how do you get into our home?
Love,

Marky

Mark,

First, stop calling yourself "Marky", that's why you're getting your
ass whipped at school. Second, you don 't live in a house; you live in a low-rent apartment complex. Third, I get inside your pad just like the boogeyman does, through your bedroom window.

Sweet Dreams,

Santa

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170586 - 12/18/08 01:36 PM

An educational post. Sorry about that...

Colonial Christmas Traditions: Early American Holiday Customs

--------------------

MB2

#170614 - 12/18/08 07:55 PM

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: MB2]
      #170632 - 12/19/08 05:57 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170734 - 12/19/08 11:03 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170735 - 12/19/08 11:04 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170746 - 12/20/08 02:33 AM

Video: The Perfect Gift

--------------------

MB2

Re: Christmas Jokes *DELETED* [Re: SwampFox]
      #170757 - 12/20/08 07:10 AM

Post deleted by SwampFox

Hmmm. It seems the post can't be deleted, Only the contents can be deleted. (link no longer valid.)

Edited by SwampFox (12/18/11 04:26 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#170848 - 12/21/08 01:39 AM

All the advantages of a sexy bubble bath without the sex and that warm relaxed feeling.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#170989 - 12/23/08 05:08 AM

Video: White Trash Christmas

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#171266 - 12/25/08 08:28 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#171534 - 12/28/08 02:45 AM

A young Mother was out Christmas shopping with her two children. After many hours of looking at shelf after shelf of toys, and everything else imaginable, and listening to her children asking for everything they seen on those many shelves, she finally made it to the elevator.

She stood there feeling what so many of us feel during the Holliday Season. The pressure to attend every party, every housewarming, taste all of the Holliday foods and treats, get the perfect gift for everyone on the list, sending cards to everyone on the list, and making sure we respond to everyone that sent a card.

Finally, the bell rang and the elevator doors opened, revealing an already crowded car. Somehow, she squeezed in with her bags, and managed to pull her kids in after her.

The doors closed, and she smiled at the lady next to her, and said, "Whoever started this Holliday stuff should be hunted down, strung up, and shot".

From the back of the car, a calm voice replied, "Don't worry, we already crucified him".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#171535 - 12/28/08 02:47 AM

I went Christmas shopping for my wife this evening.

I told the sales lady I wanted some perfume for my wife, so she handed me a bottle. I sniffed it and she smiled and said, that's $90 a bottle. I handed it back and asked, do you have anything a little less expensive?

She handed me another bottle, I sniffed it and she said that's $60 a bottle. Seeing we weren't getting to my price range I asked, could I see something cheap?

She handed me a mirror.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#196420 - 11/30/09 12:40 AM

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (12/02/09 11:54 AM)

SwampFoxModerator

#196571 - 12/03/09 04:08 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197070 - 12/12/09 12:49 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197071 - 12/12/09 01:01 AM

For the Calvin and Hobbs fans...

Calvin and Hobbes Snow Art Gallery

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197220 - 12/15/09 12:03 PM

Night Bafo Crizzmus

Wus da Night Bafo Crizzmus and all thru da hood;

Everybody be chillin and da chillin be good.

We hunged up our stockins an we all hoped like hell;

Dat obama sho gunna bring us
sumthin we can sell.

All of da family was layin' on da flo';

My sister wif her gurlfriend and my brotha wif some ho.

Ashtrays was all full, empty beer cans and all;

When I heared such a fuss, I thunk...."chit, must be da law".

I pullz the sheet off da window fo what I'ze could see;

I was spectin' the sherrif, wif a
warrent fo' me.

But what did I see, sho made me say: "Lawd, look 'a dat!"

Here was a huge watermelon bein pulled by 8 big, fat-ass rats.

Now ovah da years, Santy Claws he be white;

But it looks like us brotha's got us a black-un' tonight.

Faster than a
poe-lice car, my homeboy he came;

And whupped up on dem rats, as he called dem by name.

On Biden,
On Jessie,
On Pelosi and Hillary Who;

On Fannie,
On Freddie,
On Ayers and
Slick Willy too.

Obama landed dat melon right there
in da street;

I knowed it fo' sho', I seez him stop it wit his bare feet.

Dat Santy didn't need no chimley
he picked da lock on my do';

I sez to myself, "This Sons-a-biatch,
He done did this chit befo!"

He had a big bag full of presents at first I suspeck;

Wif 'Air Jordans' and fake gold,
to wear roun' my neck.

But he left me no presents, just started stealin my chit.

He got my guns and my crack and my new burglers kit.

Den, wif my chit in his bag, out da windo' he flew;

I sho' woulda shanked him, but
he done snagged my new blade too!

He jumped back on dat melon, wif out even a hitch;

And wuz gone in two seconds, da democrat son-of-a-biatch.

So nex year I be hopin', fo a white Santy we git;

'Cause a black Santy Claws, just ain't worf-a-chit!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197267 - 12/16/09 03:12 AM

Not a joke but a great Christmas presentation.

Video: Silent Monks Singing Halleluia

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197389 - 12/18/09 03:55 AM

Video: Christmas Cookies

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197507 - 12/20/09 11:18 PM

Video: 12 days of redneck christmas

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197573 - 12/22/09 01:06 PM

Christmas Songs For The Deranged

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic--- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8 . Full Personality Disorder--- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't leave My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

13. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197608 - 12/23/09 02:54 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197746 - 12/25/09 03:21 PM

At just one-fifth the width of a human hair, this must be a very strong contender for the smallest snowman in the world. The little fella's creator is David Cox, an engineer at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in the UK. Rather than being made from snow, however, the body is formed by welding together two tin microparticles, each 10 µm in diameter, which are usually used to calibrate electron microscopes.

A focused ion beam is then used to etch out the eyes and mouth on the top microparticle and a tiny fleck of platinum forms the nose. Cox made the snowman while taking time out from his research at NPL's quantum detection group. According to his homepage, Cox seems to enjoy making things on the nano-scale. "I guess I was just born to make stuff," he writes.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#197799 - 12/28/09 04:32 AM

Dyslexic Devil worshipers sell their souls to Santa.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#210879 - 11/29/10 06:46 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#210880 - 11/29/10 06:47 PM

Jeff Dunham - Achmed The dead Terrorist (Christmas Special)

--------------------

fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

#210882 - 11/29/10 06:59 PM

A Classic!!!

Thanks there SF

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: fish]
      #211033 - 12/03/10 04:10 PM

Deck The Halls by cup size.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#211071 - 12/05/10 04:35 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#211167 - 12/07/10 03:49 PM

A Very Zombie Christmas

--------------------

Edited by SwampFox (06/07/11 12:35 PM)

SwampFoxModerator

#224547 - 12/02/11 03:00 PM

helping the needy during the season...

NBA Christmas Appeal

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Loc: Lemmingstan

#224586 - 12/04/11 02:30 PM

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Bubba]
      #224636 - 12/05/11 07:29 PM

Penelopy KEITH: And Yet Another Partridge In A Pear Tree

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#224861 - 12/10/11 03:48 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#224862 - 12/10/11 03:50 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#224863 - 12/10/11 03:53 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225016 - 12/16/11 01:04 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225044 - 12/18/11 05:16 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225062 - 12/19/11 08:25 PM

A married couple had been out shopping at the mall most of the afternoon, when suddenly, the wife realized that her husband had “disappeared.” Irate, she called her husband’s cell and demanded “Where the hell are you ?”
“Darling, remember that jewelry shop where you saw the diamond necklace and totally fell in love with it, and remember that I didn’t have the money at the time and said Baby it’ll be yours one day.”
Somewhat embarrassed and with a blushing smile, she replied “Yes. I remember that, my love.”

“Well, I’m in the bar next to that store.”

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225067 - 12/20/11 09:29 AM

Video: Christmas cookies! Yummm...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225070 - 12/20/11 09:54 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#225257 - 12/27/11 08:13 AM

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn't want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I'll bring you something you can go outside and play with.

Merry Christmas,

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the "naughty vs. nice" contract, set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn't want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don't you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the "nice" criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney's have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you just may be disrespecting me. I'm about to tweet my boys and we're gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I'm taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny g-banger wannabe? "He sees you when you're sleeping; He knows when you're awake". Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your sh*t wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you'd throw up your Totino's pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom's basement. You're not getting what you asked for, but I'm still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in your a** and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I'll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That's what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#233780 - 11/13/12 04:09 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234165 - 12/02/12 08:34 PM

--------------------

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

#234167 - 12/03/12 07:21 AM

Quote:

SwampFox said:

Carnahan Christmas?

MB2

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: wuchang]
      #234186 - 12/04/12 02:28 AM

lmao Donald Trump came to town and started complaining about how the windmills were an eyesore. THAT made the libs hate him more.

I'm going to get one of these.

SwampFoxModerator

#234200 - 12/04/12 06:56 PM

Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money. ~Author Unknown

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234202 - 12/04/12 07:11 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234203 - 12/04/12 07:11 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234204 - 12/04/12 07:12 PM

--------------------

MB2

#234294 - 12/09/12 07:00 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money. ~Author Unknown

Like for solar power?

I don't know about the-in-between, but I do know that in California, as here, if you have those FREE solar panels installed on a home, it'll cost you
$3,000.00 per year more on your property taxes.

SwampFoxModerator

#234370 - 12/12/12 11:24 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234417 - 12/14/12 07:33 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234468 - 12/17/12 03:00 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234486 - 12/18/12 01:07 AM

--------------------

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

#234581 - 12/20/12 09:38 PM

To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To All My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: Ozark]
      #234616 - 12/22/12 02:05 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234617 - 12/22/12 02:09 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#254145 - 12/09/16 05:32 PM

For the holidays...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#262478 - 12/13/20 12:00 PM

To the top.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#264491 - 11/30/23 11:45 PM

Merry Christmas

--------------------

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

#264492 - 12/01/23 03:35 PM

Quote:

SwampFox said:
Merry Christmas

Same to you and throw in a Happy New Year to boot

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Christmas Jokes [Re: wuchang]
      #264533 - 12/21/23 11:37 PM

Did you know that according to the song, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", Santa has twelve reindeer? Sure, in the introduction it goes "There's Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen..." That makes eight reindeer.
Then there's Rudolph, of course, so that makes nine.
Then there's Olive. You know, "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh..." That makes ten.
The eleventh is Howe. You know, "Then Howe, the reindeer, loved him..." Eleven reindeer.
Oh, and number 12? That's Andy! "Andy shouted out with glee." The proof is in the song!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#264536 - 12/22/23 04:57 PM

On Christmas Eve, a burglar broke into the home of a prominent local lawyer. The thief took all the lawyer's Christmas gifts from under the tree but left the packages for the wife and children alone. As the criminal was leaving the house, he was apprehended by a policeman. He confessed to what he had done but told the policeman that he couldn't be arrested.
The policeman asked why, and the thief responded, “Because the law states that I'm entitled to the presents of an attorney.”

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1784 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 45658

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page