CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Stuff You Can't Make Up
      #174340 - 01/25/09 10:42 PM

Walt and Kathy Viggiano of Wichita, Kan., convinced Judge James Burgess to return their four children from foster care in 1999, following their removal the year before because of the unsanitariness of the family's mobile home. Unlike in many such cases, Judge Burgess realized that the Viggianos had not abused the kids, nor did they have alcohol or drug problems. Also, according to police who made the initial investigation, Walt and the kids seemed to speak warmly and lovingly with each other, even though their intra-family banter in the presence of the investigators appeared to be entirely in Klingon (from "Star Trek"). [Wichita Eagle, 7-11-99, 12-2-98]

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: SwampFox]
      #174341 - 01/25/09 10:43 PM

Wrong Place, Wrong Time: Torvald Alexander, 39, was able to chase away the unlucky home invader who hit his apartment on Dec. 31 in Edinburgh, Scotland, according to a BBC News report. The two men inadvertently came face to face just as Alexander was preparing to leave for a New Year's party, dressed in full regalia as Thor, the hammer-wielding Norse god of thunder. Alexander said the burglar took one look at him, turned and climbed hurriedly out a window, sliding down a sloped roof and landing on the ground, where he took off running. [BBC News, 1-2-09]

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#174342 - 01/25/09 10:46 PM

By a 2-1 vote, a Florida appeals court ruled in December that Andrew Craissati could stop paying alimony to his ex-wife. The couple's agreement called for alimony only until she remarried or was "cohabit(ing)" with another person for at least three months, and Craissati pointed out that his ex-wife, recently convicted of a serious DUI offense, is now "cohabiting" with a cellmate in prison. [Palm Beach Post, 12-10-08]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#174497 - 01/27/09 05:33 AM

Newspaper Claims Car Thief Transformed Into a Goat

One of Nigeria’s biggest daily newspapers reported that police implicated a goat in an attempted automobile theft. In a front-page article on Friday, the Vanguard newspaper said that two men tried to steal a Mazda car two days earlier in Kwara State, with one suspect transforming himself into a goat as vigilantes cornered him.

The paper quoted police spokesman Tunde Mohammed as saying that while one suspect escaped, the other transformed into a goat as he was about to be apprehended.

The newspaper reported that police paraded the goat before journalists, and published a picture of the animal.

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Lemmingstan

#174598 - 01/27/09 07:51 PM

I have known a couple of women who transformed themselves into pigs overnight....but never a goat..that I can remember.

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

Mel

Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: Bubba]
      #174711 - 01/28/09 02:05 PM

Quote:

Bubba said:
I have known a couple of women who transformed themselves into pigs overnight....but never a goat..that I can remember.

I suppose that was after you woke up beside them in the morning???

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: Mel]
      #174765 - 01/28/09 07:46 PM

Indeed!

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#175019 - 01/31/09 02:51 AM

Police make bust in their own bathroom

Officers say they overheard a man on the phone trying to arrange a drug deal.

By Jackson Holtz, Herald Writer

EVERETT -- Note to drug dealers: The bathroom inside Everett Police Department headquarters isn't a good place to sell dope. It is a good place to get arrested for trying to.

Officers arrested an Everett man Wednesday morning after they overheard him on a cell phone, apparently trying to make a drug deal. The suspect, 24, was inside a bathroom stall at the police department at the time.

"When you walk in the door it says, 'Police,' with the big, blue letters," Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz said.

Officers overheard the man talking on a cell phone about 8:30 a.m.

A police sergeant who was in the restroom happened to overhear the man placing the call. It appeared the man was desperately trying to arrange drug deals.

"In a bit of disbelief, the sergeant told his partner what he had heard," Goetz said.

Another officer also heard the phone conversation.

Police confronted the man as he left the bathroom. He reportedly thought he was at a probation office, not an Everett police station.

"He asked an officer if he was a probation officer," Goetz said.

The man is under state supervision for an attempted robbery conviction, police said.

The man allegedly admitted he was trying to make drug deals from the bathroom and surrendered a stash of Oxycodone to officers.

Bathroom arrests are common. Politicians and celebrities have been brought down in vice stings inside restrooms across the country.

But this is the first time anyone in the Everett Police Department has heard of someone using the police station bathroom in a drug deal, Goetz said.

"We've heard of other incidences that makes you wonder what somebody might be thinking but it's always interesting when it happens at your agency," Goetz said.

The man was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for investigation of drug charges.

Reporter Jackson Holtz: 425-339-3437 or jholtz@heraldnet.com.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#175821 - 02/07/09 01:33 AM

Coons take over Whitehouse

When raccoons attack
Posted: 05:50 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

One large raccoon and several smaller ones have invaded the White House grounds.
(CNN) — In the ongoing battle between a pack of particularly ambitious raccoons and the White House groundskeepers, the raccoons appear to be winning.

According to White House spokesman Robert Gibbs, no raccoons have been caught on the White House grounds since the band of intruders were first spotted roaming the premises earlier this month.

The National Parks service set up several traps around the White House lawn earlier this week after determining one large raccoon and several smaller ones were causing trouble around the West Wing and the Executive Mansion.

If and when the raccoons are caught they will be released into the wild, the National Park Service has said.

But the traps, which include peanut butter and apples as bait, have yet to allure any of the pesky mammals.

"No raccoons that I know of have been caught or disbursed into other places in Washington," said Gibbs.

The White House press secretary also said he would be of little use in the hunt: "There are a few that roam in my backyard, so I don't have any particular tips."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#175918 - 02/09/09 12:07 AM

It's Supposed to Be the Other Way Around: On the South Boulder (Colo.) Creek Trail in January, as a woman was standing beside her bicycle, a cow wandered by and tipped her over (and then stepped on her legs before meandering off). [MSNBC-AP, 1-20-08]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#176495 - 02/13/09 05:09 AM

Emergency Camel

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#176622 - 02/14/09 07:42 PM

BARNSTABLE, Mass. – A Massachusetts man who walked into a police station and asked for help removing a pair of handcuffs dangling from one wrist ended up wearing another pair instead.

Barnstable, Mass., police Sgt. Sean Sweeney said 21-year-old Allahmanamjad (el-ah-MAN'-a-jahd) Barbel showed up Tuesday claiming he couldn't get off the cuffs his sister slipped on him at a child's birthday party.

Police ran Barbel's name through the state warrant system and discovered he had outstanding warrants on charges of driving with a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, threatening to commit a crime and making annoying phone calls.

Sweeney said police removed the cuffs — then slipped on a new pair to arrest him.

They never confirmed his story about the party.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#176715 - 02/15/09 09:04 PM

In October, five employees of the health-care provider New Zealand Care resigned when the company ordered them to provide (as routine service to developmentally disabled patients who request it) assistance in masturbating. [Nelson (N.Z.) Mail, 10-21-08]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#176716 - 02/15/09 09:06 PM

London's Gymbox in Bank athletic club, recognizing that lifting weights can be a boring way to exercise, introduced "human barbells" recently, hiring five men of various sizes (including two dwarfs) that customers could use for weights instead of the iron. One advantage of the humans is that, on request, they shout encouragement to the customer with each lift. The largest of the five is a 37-year-old, 340-pound man. [Daily Telegraph, 1-22-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#177339 - 02/21/09 04:11 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#177536 - 02/24/09 04:19 AM

Details of how police in the Irish Republic finally caught up with the country's most reckless driver have emerged, the Irish Times reports.

He had been wanted from counties Cork to Cavan after racking up scores of speeding tickets and parking fines.

However, each time the serial offender was stopped he managed to evade justice by giving a different address.

But then his cover was blown.

It was discovered that the man every member of the Irish police's rank and file had been looking for - a Mr Prawo Jazdy - wasn't exactly the sort of prized villain whose apprehension leads to an officer winning an award.

In fact he wasn't even human.

"Prawo Jazdy is actually the Polish for driving licence and not the first and surname on the licence," read a letter from June 2007 from an officer working within the Garda's traffic division.

"Having noticed this, I decided to check and see how many times officers have made this mistake.

"It is quite embarrassing to see that the system has created Prawo Jazdy as a person with over 50 identities."

The officer added that the "mistake" needed to be rectified immediately and asked that a memo be circulated throughout the force.

In a bid to avoid similar mistakes being made in future relevant guidelines were also amended.

And if nothing else is learnt from this driving-related debacle, Irish police officers should now know at least two words of Polish.

As for the seemingly elusive Mr Prawo Jazdy, he has presumably become a cult hero among Ireland's second largest immigrant population.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#177966 - 02/27/09 03:06 PM

Patent No. 5,713,081, issued Feb 3, 1998:Pantyhose Garment with Spare Leg

A hosiery item including a panty member having three absorbent crotch members provided therein, each absorbent crotch member having a pocket formed therein; and three leg portions secured to the panty member in a manner such that an absorbent crotch member is positioned between any two leg portions, each leg portion having a leg insertion opening in connection with an interior of the panty member.

In use the wearer inserts her legs into two of the leg openings in the conventional fashion of donning a pair of pantyhose. The remaining unused leg portion is then gathered and the toe end tucked into the pocket of one of the absorbent crotch members. If a run or hole develops in one of the leg portions being worn, the leg of the wearer can be easily and rapidly removed from the damaged leg portion and placed into the undamaged spare leg portion. The damaged leg portion is then gathered, folded and tucked into a pocket of one of the absorbent crotch members as wearer to select and use any two of the three leg portions for use.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#177970 - 02/27/09 03:34 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#178178 - 03/01/09 10:48 PM

The $500,000 top prize in Alaska's January statewide lottery, to benefit the organization Standing Together Against Rape, for victims of sexual assault, was won by Alec Ahsoak, 53, who coincidentally is a twice-convicted sex offender. [Anchorage Daily News, 1-11-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#181538 - 03/29/09 04:04 PM

London's Royal Opera House announced in February that its next biennial original production will be a libretto based on the life of the late Anna Nicole Smith. [Daily Telegraph, 2-12-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#181541 - 03/29/09 04:11 PM

In February, Britain's Southwark Crown Court ordered so-called "countess" Eida Beguinua to give back the equivalent of $1.2 million to investors who had believed her story that she could recover treasures in the Philippines but needed money for expenses. Despite the setback, she told the judge that she was sticking with her story and begged him for more time to look for the "22 caves," protected by "10,000" guards, containing tons of jewelry and gold worth "300 followed by 41 zeros" (presumably in British pounds). [BBC News, 2-16-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#182193 - 04/03/09 03:39 AM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#182915 - 04/12/09 03:14 AM

Contamination of Vancouver creek traced to state agency
Friday, April 10, 2009 4:22 PM PDT
By The Associated Press

VANCOUVER, Wash. — Thirteen years after Washington state’s environmental agency found a creek severely polluted, the contamination has been traced back to the agency’s regional office.

City workers discovered this week that a sewer line from the building housing the regional offices of the state Department of Ecology and Department of Fish and Game, and a small U.S. Army Corps of Engineers contingent, was mistakenly connected to a storm water runoff system, rather than a municipal sewer main.

Daily News Online

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#183390 - 04/16/09 05:14 AM

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15, 2009

Hairdresser Turned A Would Be Robber Into Her Sex Slave

A Russian lady from the small town of Meshchovsk is making Fileunderi News: The hairdresser turned a would be robber into her Sex Slave.

28-year-old Olga was getting ready to close up shop when a man entered the salon armed with a gun. Frightened employees and customers complied with his request for money. Unfortunately for 32-year-old Viktor, the would be robber...Olga the shop owner and yellow belt in karate knocked him to the floor. She then tied him up with a hair dryer cord. (kinky!)

Olga put Viktor in the utility room and told the other employees to go ahead and leave; she would call the police. Did Olga call the police? No, Olga went into the utility room and told Viktor to remove his underpants, or she would call the police.

Olga then raped Viktor.

For three days.

She chained Viktor to a radiator with pink furry handcuffs (kinky!) and fed him Viagra to keep him going.

For three days.

Olga finally released Viktor with the parting words...“Get out of my sight!”

Viktor went straight to the hospital with injured genitals and then paid a visit to the police. The police then came to get Olga. She had this to say:

“What a bastard. Yes, we had sex a couple of times. But I’ve bought him new jeans, gave him food and even gave him 1,000 roubles (around $ 30) when he left.”

Both Olga and Viktor face possible prison terms. And Viktor needs to find a new profession.

(Image Source:http://life.ru)

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184124 - 04/24/09 08:15 PM

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184775 - 05/03/09 03:30 AM

Man faces the knife after wife’s betrayal

Published on 27/04/2009

A middle-aged man in Solai, Nakuru was forcibly circumcised after his wife revealed to villagers that he was uncircumcised.

For 10 years, Tom and wife had managed to keep a cheerful and well-provided home. They were blessed with two children.

Before they got married, the wife did not know her boyfriend was uncircumcised. They had a magnificent church wedding.

But on their wedding night the woman was shocked to learn that her newly married husband was uncircumcised. She was so aggrieved she bitterly accused the husband of hiding crucial information from her.

Tom, however, managed to cool her down and the two finally agreed to keep it a secret. In return he promised to do anything he could for his wife. This included taking her for outings to Mombasa every so often.

With his meagre salary, Tom tried by all means to keep his promise to his wife. Sometimes he was forced to borrow money from friends to enable him cater for his wife’s leisure needs.

This went on until their children started schooling — and the facade started coming apart. The Mombasa trips became rare as Tom shouldered bigger responsibilities like school fees.

The wife started grumbling and accusing her husband of not keeping his promises. She felt betrayed but whenever she threatened to reveal their secret, Tom would borrow money to take her to Mombasa.

Happy marriage

Sometimes he would even sell domestic property like furniture.

With time, Tom became henpecked and started performing domestic chores like cooking, doing his own laundry and cleaning the house.

His once happy marriage became a nasty experience. He lived in fear that his wife might one day betray him. This made him to develop stress and finally, resulted to drinking.

When elders at the church he attended learnt about his behaviour, he was expelled. This, however, did not stop him from coming home drunk each night. This aggravated the wife even further and she started looking for the slightest excuse to spill the beans.

Two weeks ago Tom came home drunk in the evening and started beating her for not cooking for the children. He seems to have forgotten that his wife was supposed to be handled with care or else.

The wife screamed and called neighbours for help. "Wooi! Wooi! Come and see my uncircumcised husband beating me!" she hollered repeatedly. Her words attracted curious neighbours and passersby.

When a crowd gathered, she started revealing the secret she had sworn to keep. Tom escaped and locked himself in the house after the crowd demanded to know the veracity of his wife’s allegations.

Some youths, however, broke into the house and brought him out. They stripped him naked and everyone was shocked to confirm that the man they respected had for years was indeed uncircumcised.

"Nilitahiriwa nikiwa mdogo (I was circumcised when I was young)," Tom pleaded in his defence while trying to cover his nakedness with his hands. Nobody believed him. Some young men screamed at the top of their voices, "Atahiriwe sasa tukiona! (Let him be circumcised now as we watch)."

However, an elder’s meeting was convened and it was agreed that Tom be taken to hospital for circumcision. It was also agreed that his wife and some strong young men would accompany him to see to it that it was done.

Some elders accompanied them as they frog-marched Tom to a nearby dispensary.

The woman did not escape unscathed though. Some people wanted to know why she had kept such a ‘shameful’ secret for so long.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#184776 - 05/03/09 04:06 AM

Cop Wins Donut Eating Contest

ELKHORN — Some law enforcement officers do it for honor.

Others do it for fame.

There might even be those who do it for money.

Sgt. Howard Sawyers does it for doughnuts.

The sergeant, who trains correctional officers at the Walworth County Jail, is the world's cop doughnut eating champion for the third time.

The 17 doughnuts he downed in three minutes to win this year's championship April 22 also set a cop doughnut-eating record. Sawyers has won the championship more times than anybody—three out of the six annual contests.

Sawyers' career as a doughnut-eating champ began in 2005 at the International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association's annual conference in Illinois.

"I had no idea how to eat doughnuts fast," Sawyers said. "Obviously, I'm a big guy and I've eaten some doughnuts in my day.

"But never that many in one sitting."

He had attended the first conference in 2004. He bought a T-shirt and made a donation but wasn't keen on participating.

"Being a big guy, you've got a little bit of an ego, and you don't want to eat the doughnuts," he said.

The second year, Sawyers gave in to his competitive spirit and decided to participate. He scarfed 12 doughnuts in three minutes to take third place.

The following year, he ate 13 and took first place. He won in 2006, took second place in 2007, and took the top prize in both 2008 and 2009.

How does he do it?

"My pattern is going for a really big burrito for lunch that day because the competition is not until nightfall," he said. "By 7 p.m., you're hungry and ready to go."

Corrections Secretary Kathy Loveless, who claims to be Sawyers' biggest fan, said he is always focused and trains year-round.

"His training is not eating until the big event," Loveless said.

But Sawyers is not just about eating doughnuts.

"It's fun because what we're doing is poking fun of ourselves," Sawyers said. "Too many problems that we've had (in law enforcement) have been because of the ego factor. Guys get the fact that we're wearing a badge and we deserve to be respected. You still have to earn respect."

While eating doughnuts might not be the best way to gain said respect, attending the trainers conference gets a little closer to that goal.

The conference gathers worldwide leaders in law enforcement and focuses on the newest training techniques and technologies.

The doughnut-eating contest is a fundraiser, and some of the proceeds go to the National Law Enforcement Memorial in Washington, D.C. It also funds scholarships for officers to attend the conference the upcoming year.

Sawyers said this year's contest might be his last. If a contender steps up to his feat, he vowed to return and take the challenge.

As his coach, training Lt. Dave Gerber, pointed out, most legends return when faced with a new record to break.

"Rocky retired and came back," Gerber said.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#185681 - 05/15/09 10:22 PM

In April, three eco-adventurers left Plymouth, England, on a solar- and man-powered boat to make a 5,000-mile carbon emission-free trip to Greenland. Mother Nature didn't cooperate, however, as the three encountered severe weather after only 12 days. The boat capsized three times, and, the BBC reports, "In one incident [one traveler, Ben] Stoddart hit his head and the wind generator and solar panels were ripped from the yacht." In the end, the three had to be rescued, which is where the story gets even better. They sent a mayday to Falmouth coastguards, who coordinated the rescue with the Overseas Yellowstone -- an oil tanker . Nothing like a little irony to put things in perspective.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#186133 - 05/23/09 02:02 AM

Chiago Tribune

Woman arrested after ill-timed smoke break

Associated Press
December 08, 2008

MUNCIE, Ind. - Police say a Muncie woman was arrested after asking a state trooper whether she could smoke – and then trying to light up a marijuana joint.

Thirty-two-year-old Honesty Knight was a passenger in a vehicle that Trooper Eric Perkins pulled over for a traffic violation early Friday. While the trooper was talking to the driver, Knight obtained the trooper’s permission to smoke.

Police say Perkins then asked to see the cigarette, which contained marijuana, not tobacco.

Knight faces a preliminary charge of possession of paraphernalia. She was released from jail on bond, but couldn’t be located for comment because no home telephone number was listed in her name.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#187764 - 06/25/09 03:45 AM

Two scientists from Britain's University of Oxford, on a three-year study costing the equivalent of nearly $500,000, found that ducks may be even more comfortable standing under a sprinkler than paddling around in a pond. Lead researcher Marian Stamp Dawkins concluded that ducks basically just like water. [The Guardian, 5-20-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#188238 - 07/03/09 05:46 PM

Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes

Friday, July 03, 2009

Print ShareThisMEXICO CITY — Mexican authorities say two professional wrestlers found dead in a low-rent hotel in the capital may have been drugged to death by female robbers.

Autopsies are being performed on the two midget wrestlers, one of whom went by the name "La Parkita" — or "Little Death" — and wore a skeleton costume in the ring. The other was known as "Espectrito Jr."

Authorities say two women were seen leaving the men's hotel room before the bodies were discovered.

Prosecutor Miguel Angel Mancera said Wednesday that gangs of female robbers are experienced at using drugs to knock men out and rob them, but they may have used too strong a dose.

That may have been because of the wrestlers' small stature, although larger men have also died in similar crimes.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#189245 - 07/23/09 05:07 AM

Ex-Marine Kills 300-Pound Bear With Log

Chris Everhart just had a Father's Day he'll never forget.

The ex-Marine saved the lives of his three young sons when a 300-pound bear attacked their Georgia campsite last weekend.

While cleaning up after dinner, the family came face to face with the large animal.

"From out of nowhere we heard this loud crash," Everhart said on "Good Morning America." "For a second, I didn't know what it was, but I realized it was a bear. I went to the back of the Jeep to get my pots and pans to scare the bear off."

At the same time, Everhart's 6-year-old son, Logan, tried to frighten the animal. Instead of running away, the bear turned on the boy. Logan's brother, Kyle, tried to help him.

"I threw about five rocks at the bear to keep him away," Kyle Everhart said.

Realizing his sons could be killed, Everhart grabbed a log and threw it at the bear's head, striking and killing him.

"I forgot all about pots and pans and picked up whatever I could to try to distract, fend off, do what I could to get this bear away," Everhart said.

ABC News

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#189782 - 08/03/09 02:24 AM

A young copperhead snake trespassed into a building near Poolesville, Md., in June and delivered several venomous nips to the hand of Sam Pettengill. Often snakes do not survive such encounters because the victim's first impulse is to kill the attacker. Fortunately for this snake, it had wandered into a Buddhist temple, and Pettengill had an obligation, according to a Washington Post report. Before he set out for the hospital for treatment (which turned out to be four antivenin cycles), Pettengill took the snake in his throbbing, increasingly pain-wracked hand, circled a prayer room three times to bless it, and released it back into the woods. [Washington Post, 6-3-09]

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#202645 - 04/04/10 08:17 PM

BBC News Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Man used penis to assault female police officer

The court heard Marium Varinauskas had been drinking heavily.

A man who assaulted a female police officer with his penis has been fined.

Marium Varinauskas, 28, tried to strike the officer on the head with his penis when she was called out to his flat, but she got out of the way.

Lithuanian Varinauskas admitted a charge of assault at Aberdeen Sheriff Court and was fined £600.

The court heard he had been drinking heavily and could not remember committing the offence at his home in Aberdeen.

Police were called to his home by his girlfriend, who had complained about him being drunk last November.

They arrived to find the self-employed engineer sitting on the sofa wearing a pair of underpants.

He apologises profusely and is extremely embarrassed

Fiscal depute Elaine Lynch said: "The accused got to his feet and was standing over the police officer exposing his penis and thrusting it in her face, forcing her to take evasive action to avoid getting struck."

Defence solicitor John Hardie said: "He was sitting on the couch drunk with his pants on.

"He can't remember anything but accepts that if that's what the police say then that's what happened.

"He has never been so drunk before that day and accepts he has to take full responsibility. He apologises profusely and is extremely embarrassed."

His not guilty plea to committing a breach of the peace by uttering offensive and sexual remarks was accepted by the Crown.

Sheriff Annella Cowan was told that the Lithuanian had now quit binge drinking because of the incident.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#209158 - 10/15/10 09:59 AM

Man Passes Driving Test, Then Crashes Into DMV

(Oct. 15 AOL) -- Moments after passing his driving test, a Pennsylvania man mistakenly crashed his car into a department of motor vehicles building, smashing through a window and plowing into a waiting room. Four people were injured, none seriously.

The man's license ended up being revoked before he even got it.

Robert Keller, 34, of Carnegie pulled into a parking spot outside the DMV in Collier, Pa., on Wednesday after successfully completing his driving test. Police say he thought the car was in park rather than drive, and then got the accelerator and brake pedals mixed up.

"When I went into my spot, I wasn't exactly straight. ... I was going to put it in reverse, and I mistakenly hit the wrong pedal," Keller told All Headline News. "The car jerked forward into the building at that stage."

An employee at the Dollar Bank Loan Center next door to the DMV said he "heard a loud bang" and then ran outside to see what had happened. "I heard people screaming and ran outside. There were people lying on the floor and glass everywhere," Michael Deeb told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Sponsored Links Neither Keller nor his driving instructor, who was still in the passenger seat, was hurt. Two of the four people hurt inside the building were hospitalized with minor cuts and bruises.

"He was very apologetic," Collier Police Chief Thomas Devin told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "He was more concerned about them than himself."

"He kept saying, 'I hit those people. I hit those people. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Are they all right?' He was beside himself," Deeb said.

But in the end, Keller failed his test, Devin said. "He was doing pretty good, up until he went through the building."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#229255 - 05/29/12 12:02 PM

I had this idea that I was going to rope a deer, put it in a stall, feed it up on corn for a couple of weeks, then kill it and eat it. The first step in this adventure was getting a deer.

I figured that since they congregated at my cattle feeder and did not seem to fear when we were there. A bold one will sometimes come right up and sniff at the bags of feed while I am in the back of the truck not four feet away. It shouldn't be difficult to rope one, get up to it and toss a bag over its head (to calm it down) then hog tie it to transport it home.

I filled the cattle feeder then hid down at the end with my rope. The cattle, who had seen the roping thing before, stayed well back. They were not having any of it.

I only had to wait for 20 minutes before three deer showed up. I picked one out, stepped out from the end of the feeder, and threw my rope. The deer just stood there and stared at me. I wrapped the rope around my waist and twisted the end so I would have a good hold. The deer still just stood and stared at me, but you could tell it was mildly concerned about the whole rope situation.

I took a step towards it. It took a step away. I put a little tension on the rope and received an education.

The first thing that I learned is that while a deer may just stand there looking at you funny while you rope it, they are spurred to action when you start pulling on that rope.

That deer exploded.

The second thing I learned, that pound for pound, a deer is a lot stronger than a cow or a colt. A cow or a colt in that weight range I could fight down with a rope with some dignity intact. A deer? No chance.

That thing ran, bucked, twisted and pulled. There was no controlling it and I certainly could get close.

The deer jerked me off my feet and started dragging me across the ground. It occurred to me that having a deer on a rope was not nearly as good an idea as I originally imagined.

The only up side is that they do not have as much stamina as many animals. It was tired after 10 minutes and not nearly as strong to jerk me off my feet and drag me. With the blood flowing out of the big gash on my head, it took me a few minutes to realize this.

At that point, I had lost my taste for corn-fed venison. I just wanted to get that devil creature off the end of that rope. I figured if I just let it go with the rope hanging around its neck, it would likely die slow and painfully somewhere.

At the time, there was no love lost between that deer and me. At that moment, I hated the thing and I would venture to guess that the feeling was mutual.

Despite the gash in my head and the several large knots where I had cleverly arrested the deer's momentum by bracing my head against various large rocks as it dragged me across the ground, I could still think clearly. I recognized that there was a small chance that I shared some tiny amount of responsibility for the situation we were in, so I didn't want the deer to have to suffer a slow death. I managed to get it lined up to back in between my truck and the feeder - a little trap I had set, like a squeeze chute. I got it to back in there and started moving up so I could get my rope back.

My third lesson: Deer bite. Never in a million years, I would have thought that a deer would bite somebody so I was very surprised when I reached up there to grab that rope and the deer grabbed hold of my wrist.

Now, when a deer bites you, it is not like being bit by a horse where they just bite you and then let go. A deer bites you and shakes it's head, almost like a pit bull. They bite hard and it hurts. The proper thing to do when a deer bites you is probably to freeze and draw back slowly. I tried screaming and shaking instead.

My method proved ineffective. It seemed like the deer was biting and shaking for several minutes, but it was likely only several seconds. I, being smarter than a deer (though you may be questioning that claim by now), distracted it. While I kept it busy tearing up my right arm, I reached up with my left hand and pulled that rope loose.

That was when I got my final lesson in deer behavior for the day. Deer will strike at you with their front feet.

They rear right up on their back feet and strike right about head and shoulder level, and their hooves are surprisingly sharp. I learned a long time ago that when an animal like a horse strikes at you with their hooves and you can't get away easily, the best thing to do is try to make a loud noise and make an aggressive move towards the animal. This will usually cause them to back down a bit so you can escape.

This was not a horse. This was a deer, so obviously such trickery would not work. In the course of a millisecond I devised a different strategy. I screamed like woman and tried to turn and run.

I was always told not to try to turn and run from a horse that paws at you. There's a good chance that it will hit you in the back of the head. Aside from being twice as strong and three times as evil, deer may not be so different from horses after all. The second I turned to run, it hit me right in the back of the head and knocked me down.

Now, when a deer paws at you and knocks you down it does not immediately leave. I suspect it does not recognize that the danger has passed. What they do instead is paw your back and jump up and down on you while you are laying there crying like a little girl and covering your head. I finally managed to crawl under the truck and the deer went away.

I was pretty beat up. My scalp was split open, I had several large goose eggs (bumps), my wrist was bleeding pretty good and felt broken (it turned out to be just badly bruised) and my back was bleeding in a few places, though my insulated canvas jacket had protected me from the worst of it. I drove to the nearest place, which was the co-op. I got out of the truck, covered in blood and dust and looking horribly. The guy who ran the place saw me through the window and came running out yelling, "What happened?"

I have never seen any law that would prohibit an individual from roping a deer. I suspect that this is an area that they have overlooked entirely. Knowing, as I do, the lengths to which law enforcement personnel will go to exercise their power, I was concerned that they may find a way to twist the existing laws to paint my actions as criminal. I swear not wanting to admit that I had done something monumentally stupid played no part in my response.

I told him "I was attacked by a deer." I did not mention that at the time I had a rope on it. Attack evidence was all over my body. Deer prints on the back of my jacket where it had stomped all over me, and a large deer print on my face where it had struck me there. I asked him to call somebody to come get me. I didn't think I could make it home on my own.

Later that afternoon, a game warden showed up at my house and wanted to know about the deer attack. Surprisingly, deer attacks are a rare thing and they where most interested in the event. I tried to describe the attack as completely and accurately as I could... "I was filling the grain hopper and this deer came out of nowhere and just started kicking me and it bit me. It was obviously rabid or insane or something".

For miles around, everybody learned about the deer attack (the guy at the co-op has a big mouth). For several weeks people dragged their kids in the house when they saw deer. The local ranchers carried rifles when they filled their feeders.

I have told several people the story, but never anybody around here. I have to see these people every day and as an outsider. a "city folk" I have enough trouble fitting in without them snickering behind my back and whispering "there is the guy that tried to rope the deer".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#232691 - 10/02/12 09:55 PM

Australian Couple Charged under Environmental Protection Act for … Noisy Sex

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#234297 - 12/09/12 08:45 PM

The Washington Post runs a weekly contest in its Style section called the 'Style Invitational.'

The requirements this week were to use the two words 'Lewinsky' (the Intern) and 'Kaczynski' (the Unabomber) in the same limerick.

The winning entries (below) were actually printed verbatim in the newspaper, without bleeps or alterations.

Third place:

There once was a girl named Lewinsky
Who played on a flute like Stravinsky
Twas 'Hail to the Chief'
On this flute made of beef
That stole the front page from Kaczynski.

Second place:

Said Clinton to young Ms. Lewinsky,
We don't want to leave clues like Kaczynski,
Since you made such a mess,
Use the hem of your dress
And please wipe that stuff off your chin-ski.

And the winning entry:

Lewinsky and Clinton have shown
What Kaczynski must surely have known,
That an intern is better
Than a bomb in a letter,
When deciding how best to be blown.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#235252 - 01/16/13 12:10 PM

Midget Relay Camel Race

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#235257 - 01/16/13 02:14 PM

You are twisted dude...

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#235261 - 01/16/13 04:31 PM

Try this one...

Midget Dance 2012

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#235265 - 01/16/13 05:13 PM

Sick

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#235267 - 01/16/13 06:23 PM

Admit it...

Those boys have talent!

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#235281 - 01/17/13 08:13 AM

A little short on talent and the competition has a leg up on them , but with practice they may be able to get a foot in the door.

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#235339 - 01/18/13 08:14 PM

Minnesota lawyer who had affair with client bills her for time spent having sex

A Minnesota lawyer is suspended indefinitely after having an affair with a client and then billing her for the time spent having sex, TwinCities.com reported.
Thomas P. Lowe, 58, of Eagan, Minn., who is married, had an affair with a woman he was representing in a divorce case, according to the website.
Lowe reportedly knew the client for many years, and agreed in August 2011 to represent her in her divorce case. The two began an affair one month later.
The website reports that at several times, Lowe billed the woman for legal services rendered while the two were having sex -- calling the time spent together a "meeting" or memo draft.
Lowe will not have a chance for for reinstatement for at least a year and three months, according to the website.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/18/min...s#ixzz2IO5cNG1p

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#245587 - 08/18/14 01:19 PM

A proper azz spanking.

Are these rubber bullets?

--------------------

rb.

Loc: mo

#245677 - 08/21/14 03:32 PM

Thought they were condoms for the un-endowed.

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: rb.]
      #245679 - 08/21/14 05:06 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
Thought they were condoms for the un-endowed.

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: wuchang]
      #246969 - 10/31/14 03:46 AM

Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue From Her Vagina

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#248770 - 05/04/15 06:30 PM

Man arrested after liking his wanted poster on Face Book

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#249024 - 06/03/15 05:54 PM

Bwahahaha...

Shoot them in the face...

--------------------

fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

#249025 - 06/03/15 06:05 PM

Did you notice the http: of the post ? (griffinsguide.com)

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Stuff You Can't Make Up [Re: fish]
      #249027 - 06/04/15 01:53 AM

I did.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#249419 - 07/24/15 05:14 PM

911 dick on the curb.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#249421 - 07/25/15 11:40 AM

Smuggeling eyeballs...

--------------------

Bubba
strangesly aroused

#249422 - 07/25/15 06:14 PM

I see what you are doing here...

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

SwampFoxModerator

#249450 - 07/29/15 12:12 PM

--------------------

wuchangAdministrator

#249454 - 07/30/15 03:54 AM

At least he wasn't keeping and eye on anyone

SwampFoxModerator

#249475 - 08/02/15 07:05 PM

Bullet proof armadillo.

--------------------

wuchangAdministrator

#249478 - 08/03/15 03:48 AM

You are right......you can't make this stuff up

SwampFoxModerator

#252993 - 07/07/16 06:02 PM

Thios guy knows where to rent midgets for tossing...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#257104 - 05/03/18 07:41 PM

Who would have thought th3re were sperm smuggling rings...

https://storiesofhealth.org/2018/05/02/s...n-in-her-vaina/

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#258627 - 01/31/19 05:40 PM

Couple burn down house with a flame thrower during sex.

--------------------

wuchangAdministrator

#258633 - 02/01/19 10:42 AM

After reading that all you can say is

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

SwampFoxModerator

#258637 - 02/02/19 12:18 AM

Well, they are having more fun than I am...

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#260140 - 08/11/19 10:16 AM

Need brakes?

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2202 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 13124

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page