CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)
Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged [Re: SwampFox]
      #74899 - 12/25/06 07:03 PM

I ran out of things to say.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

#76006 - 12/31/06 04:05 AM

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red 'H' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue 'Y' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green 'M' on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin, Why do you ask?"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

MB2

Reged: 12/14/05

#76008 - 12/31/06 06:46 AM

http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2006.html

Lots to read, but was Waterdog living in Brazil?

Hammer of Doom
2006 Darwin Award Nominee
Confirmed True by Darwin
(August 2006, Brazil) August brings us a winner from Brazil, who tried to disassemble a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) by driving back and forth over it with a car. This technique was ineffective, so he escalated to pounding the RPG with a sledgehammer. The second try worked--in a sense. The explosion proved fatal to one man, six cars, and the repair shop wherein the efforts took place.
14 more RPG grenades were found in a car parked nearby. Police believe the ammunition was being scavenged to sell as scrap metal. If it wasn't scrap then, it certainly is now!

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged [Re: MB2]
      #76506 - 01/02/07 04:14 AM

He'd been out in the desert for about six months without a drop of whiskey.
He walked up to the first saloon he came to and tied his old mule to the hitch rail.

As he stood there brushing some of the dust from his face and clothes, a gunslinger walked out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other. The gunslinger looked at the old man and laughed, saying, "Hey old man, have you ever danced?"

The old man looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No, I never did dance. I just never wanted to.

A crowd had gathered by then and the gunslinger said, "Well you old fool, you're gonna' dance now," and started shooting at the old man's feet.

The old prospector was hopping around and everybody was laughing.

When the gunslinger fired his last bullet he holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon. The old man reached up on the mule, drew his shotgun, and pulled both hammers back making a double clicking sound.

The gunslinger heard the sound and everything got quiet. The crowd watched as the gunslinger slowly turned around looking down both barrels of the shotgun.

The old man asked, "Did you ever kiss a mule square on the ass?"

The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No. But I've always wanted to."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged [Re: Mel]
      #76517 - 01/02/07 05:20 AM

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam.

"Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow.

I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering.

When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#79746 - 01/18/07 04:55 AM

PRISON vs. WORK

IN PRISON you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
AT WORK you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

IN PRISON you get three meals a day.
AT WORK you only get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON you get time off for good behavior.
AT WORK you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

IN PRISON a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
AT WORK you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.

IN PRISON you can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PRISON you get your own toilet.
AT WORK you have to share.

IN PRISON they allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK you cannot even speak to your family and friends.

IN PRISON all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required.
AT WORK you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out.
AT WORK you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON there are wardens who are often sadistic.
AT WORK they are called managers.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#79781 - 01/18/07 01:14 PM

A young lady in the maternity ward, just prior to labour, is asked by the midwife if she would like her husband to be present at the birth.
"I'm afraid I don't have a husband," she replies.
"O.K. do you have a boyfriend?", asks the Midwife.
"No, no boyfriend either." "Do you have a partner then?"
"No, I'm unattached, I'll be having the baby on my own."
After the birth the midwife again speaks to the young woman. "You have a healthy bouncing baby girl, but I must warn you before you see her that the baby is black."
"Well," replies the girl. "I was very down on my luck, with no money and nowhere to live, and so I accepted a job in an adult movie. The lead man was black."
"Oh, I'm very sorry," says the midwife, "that's really none of my business and I'm sorry that I have to ask you these awkward questions but I must also tell you that the baby has blonde hair."
"Well yes," the girl again replies, "you see I desperately needed the money and there was this Swedish guy also involved in the movie, what else could I do?"
"Oh, I'm sorry," the midwife repeats, "that's really none of my business and I hate to pry further but your baby has slanted eyes."
"Well yes," continues the girl, "I was incredibly hard up and there was a little Chinese man also in the movie, I really had no choice."
At this the midwife again apologizes collects the baby and presents her to the girl, who immediately proceeds to give baby a slap on the rear.
The baby starts crying and the mother exclaims, "Well thank God for that!"
"What do you mean?!" says the midwife, shocked.
"Well," says the girl extremely relieved, "I had this horrible feeling that she was going to bark."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#80073 - 01/20/07 04:35 AM

A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach. Luckily the babies were OK.
The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it was too risky to operate.
She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a healthy son. All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in tears.
"What's wrong?" asked the mother.
"I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out," replied the daughter.
The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years ago.
About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears. "Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out."
Again the mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago.
A week later her son walked into the room in tears.
"It's okay" said the Mom, "I know what happened. You were taking a tinkle and a bullet came out."
"No," said the boy, "I think I just shot the dog."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#80074 - 01/20/07 04:48 AM

On a hot summer day, a redneck cowboy came riding into town on his horse with his dog following. He tied the horse and dog under the shade of a tree and went into the bar for a cold beer.

About 20 minutes later a policeman came into the bar and asked who owned the dog tied under the tree. The redneck cowboy said that it was his.

The policeman said, "Your dog seems to be in heat."

The redneck cowboy replies, "No way dog's in heat; he's cool cause I got'em tied under the shade of the tree."

The policeman says, "No! you don't understand; your dog needs to be bred.

" No way", the redneck cowboys says, "dog don't need bread, he's not hungry cause I fed him beef jerky this mornin".

Now the policeman gets mad and yells out; "NO! You don't seem to understand, your dog wants to have sex!"

The redneck cowboy looks at him and says, "Go ahead. I always wanted a police dog."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#80157 - 01/20/07 03:56 PM

This isn't a joke but it has it's own rational derangement... Rich

Does the statement, "We've always done it like that" ring any bells? Read this to the end; this is a new one for me.

The US standard railroad gauge (distance between the rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches.
That's an exceedingly odd number. Why was that gauge used?

Because that's the way they built them in England, and English expatriates built
the US Railroads.

Why did the English build them like that?

Because the first rail lines were built by the same people who built the pre-railroad tramways, and that's the gauge they used.

Why did "they" use that gauge then?

Because the people who built the tramways used the same jigs and tools that they used for building wagons, which used that wheel spacing.

Okay! Why did the wagons have that particular odd wheel spacing?

Well, if they tried to use any other spacing, the wagon wheels would break on some of the old, long distance roads in England, because that's the spacing of the wheel ruts.

So who built those old rutted roads?

Imperial Rome built the first long distance roads in Europe (and England) for their legions. The roads have been used ever since. And the ruts in the roads?

Roman war chariots formed the initial ruts, which everyone else had to match for fear of
destroying their wagon wheels. Since the chariots were made for Imperial Rome, they were all alike in the matter of wheel spacing.

The United States standard railroad gauge of 4 feet, 8.5 inches is derived from the original specifications for an Imperial Roman war chariot. And bureaucracies live forever.

So the next time you are handed a specification and wonder what horse's ass came up with it, you may be exactly right,
because the Imperial Roman army chariots were made just wide enough to accommodate the back ends of two war horses!

Now, the twist to the story

When you see a Space Shuttle sitting on its launch pad, there are two big booster rockets attached to the sides of the main fuel tank. These are solid rocket boosters, or SRBs.
The SRBs are made by Thiokol at their factory at Utah The engineers who designed the SRBs would have preferred to make them a bit fatter, but the SRBs had to be shipped by train from the factory to the launch site.

The railroad line from the factory happens to run through a tunnel in the mountains.

The SRBs had to fit through that tunnel.

The tunnel is slightly wider than the railroad track, and the railroad track, as you now know, is about as wide as two horses' behinds.

So, a major Space Shuttle design feature of what is arguably the world's most advanced transportation system was determined over two thousand years ago by the width of a horse's ass.

- And - you thought being a HORSE'S ASS wasn't important!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#80383 - 01/22/07 09:45 AM

A bartender is alone in his bar, reading the paper when his young son runs in breathless and excited with a turtle in his hands.

"Dad, look what I found! Can I keep it?"

The bartender looks at his son, looks at the turtle and says, "I don't know, you already have two dogs and a fish. Give me the turtle, I'll put it in a box from the back and I'll think about it, ok?"

That's good enough for the kid and he runs back out to play. The bartender goes in the back, finds an empty box, puts the turtle in it and places it under the bar to think about the possibility of a new pet.

A few minutes later a drunk staggers in, sits down and asks for a drink. The bartender says, "Get lost, you're already drunk. I'm not serving you".

The drunk takes a look around and notices 3 dart boards on the far back wall and asks, "Do they play darts here?" The bartender, annoyed, answers, "Of course they do, that's why the dart boards are up".

The drunk says, "I'll make you a deal. You give me one dart and I'll throw it from where I sit, and if I throw a bullseye in the middle board, you give me a drink. If I don't I'll walk out of here and never return."

The bartender figures he has nothing to lose seeing the impossibility of the task, so he reaches under the bar, pulls out a dart and lays it on the bar in front of the drunk.

Quick as lightning the drunk picks up the dart, spins around in the chair and fires it across the room in a perfect arc, straight to the bullseye of the center board.

The bartender's mouth drops open in disbelief, and before he can say anything the drunk says, "Maker's Mark please".

After the drunk downed the shot, the bartender says, "That was amazing luck, now get out of here". As the drunk is heading to the door the bartender looks down and notices the turtle. "WAIT!, he says to the drunk. I have a prize for you!" He reaches under the bar, picks up the box with the turtle and gives it to the drunk.

The drunk says with joy, "A PRIZE, THANK YOU!", and out the door he goes.

A year later the bartender is standing at his empty bar, reading the paper when a drunk staggers in, sits down and asks for a whiskey. The bartender says, "You're already drunk. Get lost".

The drunk looks at him and says, "You don't remember me do you?" The bartender says, "You look a little familiar, but I can't place you".

The drunk says, "Some time ago I came in and made you a bet that I could throw a bullseye in the center dartboard from this stool." The bartender says, "Oh, I remember you now. That was an incredibly lucky throw."

The drunk says, "Same deal?". The bartender, knowing that lightning doesn't strike the same place twice says, "Sure, have at it" , and gives the drunk a dart. Quck as lightning that doesn't strike the same place twice, the drunk spins on the stool and fires a perfect bullseye strike in the center dartboard.

Before the dumbfounded bartender can say a word the drunk says, "Maker's Mark please".

When he had downed the shot, the bartender says, "Sir, you are the luckiest man I've ever met. Now please leave and don't come back."

The drunk says, "That's fine sir, but what about my prize?"

"Your prize?"

"Yes, last time you gave me a prize".

The bartender says, "I don't remember giving you a prize. What did I give you?"

The drunk says, "A roast beef on a hard roll".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#80608 - 01/23/07 04:25 AM

Three guys were sitting in a bar talking. One was a Doctor, one was a
Lawyer, and one was a Hell's Angel.

After a sip of his martini, the doctor said; "You know, tomorrow is my
anniversary. I got my wife a diamond ring and a new Mercedes. I figure that
if she doesn't like the diamond ring, she will at least like the Mercedes,
and she will know that I love her."

After finishing his scotch, the lawyer replied; "Well, on my last
anniversary, I got my wife a string of pearls and a trip to the Bahamas. I
figured if she didn't like the pearls, she would at least like the trip, and
she would know that I love her."

The Hell's Angel then took a big swig from his beer, and said ; "Yeah, well
for my anniversary, I got my old lady a Harley tee-shirt and a vibrator. I
figured if she didn't like the tee-shirt, she could go fork herself!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#81163 - 01/26/07 10:08 AM

Two men dressed in Pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle of the plane. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke.

None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're heading straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will
plough into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin.

Just at that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands. . . . ..

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says,................

"You know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna forkin' die."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#83717 - 02/09/07 03:33 AM

The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two
people, Debra or Jack.
It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers.
Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used
the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying
all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The boss approached her and said: "Debra, I've never done this before,
but I have to lay you or Jack off."

"Could you jack off?" she says. "I feel like chit."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#84240 - 02/13/07 03:11 AM

A girl went to her mother and cried" Momma i cant keep a man!"
The mother replied"Come in the kitchen let me teach you something......."
The mother got a can of biscuits out of the icebox ,whacked them on the counter,took one out,threw it on the floor,splat! Then she proceded to pull up her dress squat over the biscuit and pick it up with no hands.
The mother said" Now you practice that and when you get good at it you can keep your man"
Weeks went by
Then one saturday night the daughter was in the sack with a new dude.
She said "oh wait i have something to show you!"
In she comes with a can of biscuits, whacks it on the bed post,pulls one out,throws it on the floor,splat! She hikes up her leg and squats in for the biscuit when out rips a big fart. Knowing surely her future lover would be mortified she looks up to apologize. "i'm sorry" she says......
He said "oh nawww if it'll growl like that at a biscuit, lets see what it'll do with a peice of meat!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#84388 - 02/13/07 06:56 PM

Father and son went hunting together for the first time.
The father said: "Stay here and be very QUIET. I?ll be across the field."
A few minutes later the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son. "What's
Wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."
The boy, bless his heart, answered; "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet.
I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck.
I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder.
I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me.
I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat.
I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching.
But when the two squirrels crawled up my pant legs and said, "Should we eat them here or take them with us?"
?Well, I guess I just panicked?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#84467 - 02/14/07 04:06 AM

A Cruise in the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks. There were only 3 survivors: George, Darren and Deirdre.

They manage to swim to a small island. They lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural for men and women to do.

After several years of casual sex all the time, Deirdre felt really bad about what she had been doing.

She felt having sex with both George and Darren was so bad that she killed herself.

It was very tragic but George, Darren managed to get through it, and after a while, nature once more took its inevitable course.

Well, a couple more years went by and George and Darren began to feel absolutely horrible about what they were doing.

So... They buried her.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#84679 - 02/15/07 03:34 AM

A blind man went to the airport to fly in a small plane and the pilot asked him, if you're blind, why do you want to fly?"
And the blind man said, he just wanted to have the experience.
So off through the skies they went!
The pilot had a heart attack and passed out and the blind man felt around and found the mike and keyed up and said, "Help, help, I'm a blind man flying upside down in a small plane and the pilot has passed out!"
A voice came over the speaker that said, "if you are a blind man, how do you know you're upside down?"
The man said, "because chit is running out of my collar!!!!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87782 - 03/10/07 04:22 AM

A female TV reporter arranged for an interview with a farmer, seeking the main cause of Mad Cow disease.

The Lady: "Good evening, sir. I am here to collect information on the possible source of Mad Cow Disease. Can you offer any reason for this disease?"

The Farmer stared at the reporter and said: "Do you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?"

The lady reporter (obviously embarrassed):" Well, sir, that's a new piece of information, but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?"

The Farmer: "And, madam, do you know that we milk a cow twice a day?"

The reporter: "Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?"

The Farmer: "I am getting to the point, madam. Just imagine, if I was playing with your boobs twice a day and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87836 - 03/11/07 12:44 AM

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes.

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions." He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks, "What is your occupation?"

"I'm a whore," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken back and says, "No, No, No, that won't work. Let's try to rephrase that"

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl."

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little peckers last year."

"Chicken farmer it is."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87843 - 03/11/07 01:10 AM

A young man moved into a new apartment of his own, and went to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

While there, an attractive young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, "Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming."

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now nude, she purred at him, "What would you say is my best feature?"

Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, "It's got to be your ears."

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, "My ears? Look at these breasts; they are full and 100% natural. I work out every day and my butt is firm and solid. Look at my skin - no blemishes anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?"

Clearing his throat, he stammered .... "Outside, when you said you heard someone coming.... that was me."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#87897 - 03/11/07 06:15 PM

A man went to a barber for a trim and a shave. While the barber was lathering the man up for his shave, the man told the barber that he always had a hard time getting a close shave on his cheeks.
The barber pulled a small wooden ball out of this cabinet drawer.
"Place this ball between your cheek and gum on the right side and I can give you a close shave."
The man did this, and the barber shaved the right side of his face.
"Wow!" exclaimed the man, "that is great!"
He put the ball in the left side of his mouth, in anticipation of the barbers next move and with muffled voice asked, "Buh wat happens if I accidentowy swawo du baw?"
The barber said, "Just bring it back tomorrow. That's what most guys do".

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88343 - 03/14/07 08:06 PM

A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes to the vet to see if he can help. The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles and he will stop snoring

'Yeah right!" she says.

A few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual. The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles. Sure enough, the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with his buddies He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly

The woman thinks maybe the ribbon might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him! The wo man sleeps soundly.

The husband wakes from hi s drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom.

As he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates.

He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom, he sees the red ribbon attached to his dog's testicles.

He shakes his head, looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know where we were or what we did, but, by God, we took first and second place!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88734 - 03/16/07 08:18 PM

One day, the wife comes home with a spectacular diamond ring.
"Where did you get that ring?" her husband asks.
"Well," she replies, "My boss and I played the lotto and we won,so bought it with my share of the winnings."
A week later, his wife comes home with a long shiny fur coat.
"Where did you get that coat?" her husband asks.
She replies "My boss and I played the lotto and we won again,so I bought it with my share of the winnings." Another week later, his wife comes home, driving a flaming red Ferrari.
"How could you afford that car?" her husband asks.
You guessed it, Her share of the lotto winnings!
That night, the wife asks her husband to run her a nice warm bath while she gets undressed. When she enters the bathroom, she finds that there is barely enough water in the bath to cover the plug. "What's this?" she asks her husband.
"Well," he replies, "we don't want to get your lotto ticket wet, do we?!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#88739 - 03/16/07 08:28 PM

A farmers bull goes bad so he takes it to the vet. The vet tests him and gives the farmer some medicine to give to the bull and assures him it will remedy the problem. The farmer takes the bull home and gives him a dose. the bull runs out to the herd and services them all then jumps the fence and does the neigbors horse and is last seen going over the hill off into the sunset.

The next day the bull is nowhere to be found.

A neighbor calls and tells the farmer the bull is in his pasture 3 miles down the road. He says
"i thought yore bull done went bad" "he's been servicin mah cows all day" "and the neighbors too" "whut did you do to him?"
Other farmer replies"Took him to the vet" "got him some dope"
1st farmer asks"well what is it"
The other farmer grins"i dunno but its tastes like chocolate"

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 141 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 172284

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page