CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Nascar - The Replacement for the WWE

Pages: 1
IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ?
      #248195 - 03/12/15 08:41 AM

Is Kurt Busch the complete A-hole that he appears to be when I hear him on TV? All I've seen is stuff about his current and past situations and his personal history in passing on ESPN. Seems like he is something of a whack job as well??

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sptsman

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Missouri

Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: IIFID]
      #248198 - 03/12/15 11:16 AM

Quote:

IIFID said:
Is Kurt Busch the complete A-hole that he appears to be when I hear him on TV? All I've seen is stuff about his current and past situations and his personal history in passing on ESPN. Seems like he is something of a whack job as well??

By all accounts, he appears to have head worms...

As soon as dabs can log-in as Miss Bud, you will get some dribble bout Kurt Busch and a plethora of obscure references that will leave you like this

--------------------
"Hunts are best measured by the endurance of the memories they produce..."

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: sptsman]
      #248201 - 03/12/15 11:32 AM

Like when people use words like "impetus"??

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

#248204 - 03/12/15 11:42 AM

Quote:

IIFID said:
Like when people use words like "impetus"??

"impetus"?

He says he has 3 kids...:rotfl:

I don't think he owns any horses though

dabsAdministrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: New Money, USA

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: wuchang]
      #248211 - 03/12/15 04:38 PM

I ain't got it in me tonight. I have to be in my Suzie mood in order to post as her. Might go to the basement later though.

Until then, keep watching and posting about your hockey.

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: dabs]
      #248212 - 03/12/15 04:41 PM

By the way, has anyone noticed the Royals are atop the Cactus League with what will be a 9-1 record in 5 more outs?

sptsman

#248217 - 03/13/15 06:26 AM

Quote:

dabs said:
By the way, has anyone noticed the Royals are atop the Cactus League with what will be a 9-1 record in 5 more outs?

Relax, you have another 30 years to wait before anything exciting happens with the Royals... As a Blues fan, I would be tickled if it were only 30 years...

--------------------

MB2

#248224 - 03/13/15 02:51 PM

Quote:

IIFID said:

Perhaps he is. The world is full of them, and I am no particular fan, but, I have been watching and listening. We can't go back forever, so let's try and look at this current situation.

Sometimes it's best to ask "Who - What - When - Where - How - and Why?" in these cases as the information comes forward.

WHO - Patricia Driscoll is a socialite. Twice divorced, her security company sells `Dragon Technology` that her ex-husband`s company developed to protect troops. In my minute understanding of this technology, it`s a ground sensor that picks up the vibrations of approaching intruding troops, vehicles and tanks. It`s a highly honorable business, with pentagon contracts, revenues between 5 and 100 BILLION dollars a year. You could say, it was a nice little `parting gift` that she got.

Her foundation, supporting troops and vets with PTSD, is one of MANY with ties to NASCAR.

So you ask, WHAT is she doing with the likes of Kurt Busch. People fall in love for all kinds of reasons, but exposure weekly for her cause, could also be seen as an, `I`ll scratch your back, you scratch mine` kind of relationship too. He is still a champion. It does carry some weight.

WHEN - The alleged assault happened ONE WEEK after the couple had broken up.

WHERE - Probably in every thing I have read this question has been the most overlooked. Dover, Delaware. She took her son with her to his motor coach one week after their breakup to Dover, Delaware.

HOW - She claims domestic assault in that motor coach. In the real world, and the sports world now, it`s no longer a laughing matter. The problem with that is, she didn`t claim it until weeks later. She claimed that following the assault she went to another trailer. In a world of `selfies and security` cameras in motor coaches and transporters, there is no EVIDENCE of physical abuse.

WHY - Well, as usual, this all played out in the media, where there is always a big rush to judgement, instead of letting the cops and courts do their work. I still don`t know what happened, and neither does anyone else, but the timeline is everything here as it applies to NASCAR`s rulings.

Kurt Busch was told that NASCAR would only act on criminal charges, and so his lawyers sought to defend her restraining order. I am sure any cop her can vouch for the fact that restraining orders require minimal proof to obtain from courts, with good reason.

When the judge issued his verdict that Busch `probably` committed this alleged assault, it put two distinct rulings into play with regards to Busch`s career.

1) NASCAR would suspend him until he could complete his obligation to his TEAM, BEFORE the Daytona 500. Any DRIVER must make an attempt to qualify at each and every race before they are eligible to make the NASCAR Chase Playoffs. This allowed his team, Stewart-Haas Racing to put a substitute driver in before the start of the season, who was ELIGIBLE to make The Chase. No one wants to work on a race team all season with absolutely NO SHOT at making the playoffs. It`s no different than if your football team couldn`t make the conference finals because their quarterback hadn`t played all of the regular season games. That`s NASCAR rules.

2) With regards to that restraining order, issued in the State of Delaware, if Ms. Driscoll should be on the stage during driver introductions, promoting her foundation, it prohibits his attendance there. It`s also a NASCAR rule, that if you are NOT on the stage for driver introductions, you cannot race your car that day. I think that of all the NASCAR venues, this would be the most desirous, given the close proximity between Dover, and Washington D.C. in regards to her business and foundation.

So, this is where we are at now. The D.A. found no just cause to indict. As far as I know, that doesn`t mean he`s guilty or innocent. It simply means the D.A. has ascertained that he cannot win a conviction without solid evidence of assault. Without an indictment, and after receiving counselling, NASCAR lifted his suspension and the waiver that he CAN in fact qualify for The Chase Play-offs.

Now, Busch`s lawyers will appeal her restraining order.

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: MB2]
      #248225 - 03/13/15 08:42 PM

I'm baaaaack!

MB2

#248226 - 03/13/15 10:16 PM

Where did he qualify?

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
      #248227 - 03/14/15 09:26 AM

Phoenix

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

#248229 - 03/14/15 01:36 PM

Associated Press story

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/motor-spo...e4997015f7.html

sptsman

#248241 - 03/16/15 06:13 AM

Quote:

MissBudweiser said:
Quote:

IIFID said:

Perhaps he is. The world is full of them, and I am no particular fan, but, I have been watching and listening. We can't go back forever, so let's try and look at this current situation.

Sometimes it's best to ask "Who - What - When - Where - How - and Why?" in these cases as the information comes forward.

WHO - Patricia Driscoll is a socialite. Twice divorced, her security company sells `Dragon Technology` that her ex-husband`s company developed to protect troops. In my minute understanding of this technology, it`s a ground sensor that picks up the vibrations of approaching intruding troops, vehicles and tanks. It`s a highly honorable business, with pentagon contracts, revenues between 5 and 100 BILLION dollars a year. You could say, it was a nice little `parting gift` that she got.

Her foundation, supporting troops and vets with PTSD, is one of MANY with ties to NASCAR.

So you ask, WHAT is she doing with the likes of Kurt Busch. People fall in love for all kinds of reasons, but exposure weekly for her cause, could also be seen as an, `I`ll scratch your back, you scratch mine` kind of relationship too. He is still a champion. It does carry some weight.

WHEN - The alleged assault happened ONE WEEK after the couple had broken up.

WHERE - Probably in every thing I have read this question has been the most overlooked. Dover, Delaware. She took her son with her to his motor coach one week after their breakup to Dover, Delaware.

HOW - She claims domestic assault in that motor coach. In the real world, and the sports world now, it`s no longer a laughing matter. The problem with that is, she didn`t claim it until weeks later. She claimed that following the assault she went to another trailer. In a world of `selfies and security` cameras in motor coaches and transporters, there is no EVIDENCE of physical abuse.

WHY - Well, as usual, this all played out in the media, where there is always a big rush to judgement, instead of letting the cops and courts do their work. I still don`t know what happened, and neither does anyone else, but the timeline is everything here as it applies to NASCAR`s rulings.

Kurt Busch was told that NASCAR would only act on criminal charges, and so his lawyers sought to defend her restraining order. I am sure any cop her can vouch for the fact that restraining orders require minimal proof to obtain from courts, with good reason.

When the judge issued his verdict that Busch `probably` committed this alleged assault, it put two distinct rulings into play with regards to Busch`s career.

1) NASCAR would suspend him until he could complete his obligation to his TEAM, BEFORE the Daytona 500. Any DRIVER must make an attempt to qualify at each and every race before they are eligible to make the NASCAR Chase Playoffs. This allowed his team, Stewart-Haas Racing to put a substitute driver in before the start of the season, who was ELIGIBLE to make The Chase. No one wants to work on a race team all season with absolutely NO SHOT at making the playoffs. It`s no different than if your football team couldn`t make the conference finals because their quarterback hadn`t played all of the regular season games. That`s NASCAR rules.

2) With regards to that restraining order, issued in the State of Delaware, if Ms. Driscoll should be on the stage during driver introductions, promoting her foundation, it prohibits his attendance there. It`s also a NASCAR rule, that if you are NOT on the stage for driver introductions, you cannot race your car that day. I think that of all the NASCAR venues, this would be the most desirous, given the close proximity between Dover, and Washington D.C. in regards to her business and foundation.

So, this is where we are at now. The D.A. found no just cause to indict. As far as I know, that doesn`t mean he`s guilty or innocent. It simply means the D.A. has ascertained that he cannot win a conviction without solid evidence of assault. Without an indictment, and after receiving counselling, NASCAR lifted his suspension and the waiver that he CAN in fact qualify for The Chase Play-offs.

Now, Busch`s lawyers will appeal her restraining order.

I rest my case...

--------------------

MB2

Re: I am not a NASCAR fan nor do i watch it but have a ? [Re: sptsman]
      #248242 - 03/16/15 07:49 AM

Aww now, sptsbitch. What was his finishing position yesterday?

Next thing you are going to tell me is that NASCAR let the hetero kid win The Daytona 500, so that turkey hunters will watch.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  3s, hucklburry 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 598

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page