CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Trading Post >> Political Forum

Pages: 1
Mac
Birding Moderator

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: The Great State of Nebraskey

Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks?
      #252246 - 04/11/16 06:17 PM

Like most everyone, all I have heard for the past 2-3 years is how law enforcement are such bad guys and single out minorities for enforcement. Fine, statistics justify same.

I do adamantly believe any cop that is unfit for service be yanked. Having said that, most black lives are lost at the hands of other black people! Seemed blaming cops as the problem had some degree of legitimacy, now I see how miss-directed all that crap is.

Most gun violence and murder are blacks killing blacks in this country. Why is there no uproar about that? Whites kill more whites than blacks, and blacks kill more blacks than do whites. Statistics show blacks kill 5X times more folks.

So, when I see protests championing "black lives matter," I recognize the hypocrisy and miss-directed focus and attention of the real problem.

Forgive me that it has taken me this long to research and realize the stupidity of that movement. These folks are truly idiots and blind...

Why doesn't anyone stand up and recognize this as reality?

2nd Amendment rights have nothing to do with the real problem facing our country.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
67Firebird
Former political advocate

Loc: Russellville, Mo

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: Mac]
      #252251 - 04/11/16 07:42 PM

Quote:

Mac said:
These folks are truly idiots and blind...

That's not true, any more than when people say Obama can't see what he's doing to the country. These people are doing exactly what they intended. While we disagree with what they want, it doesn't mean they're confused/blind to what they're doing.

sptsman

Loc: Missouri

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: 67Firebird]
      #252256 - 04/12/16 08:53 AM

Black Lives Matter is just a bunch of folks that are frustrated, angry and feel disenfranchised and hopeless. Between their racial views and the socioeconomic situation most of them find themselves in, they simply have no idea what else to do. Most have been through an education system that has largely failed them. Most have grown up in a sub-culture that has seen the family structure almost completely eviscerated. Fathers have been replaced by food stamps and welfare programs. Out-of-wedlock births exceed 75% and the vast majority have grown up in single parent homes (almost always the mother, with no authoritative father figure to be found). And we expect them to grow up as law-abiding, respectful, contributing members of society... It's like planting a bag of trash in your garden and wondering why a nice bountiful garden doesn't pop-up...

Personally, I think their tactics and approach does mare harm to their cause than good. Rather than get people to understand their plight, they alienate the vast majority of people that might otherwise have some empathy (like me).

Make no mistake, this is a powder-keg that has been building up for years and years. And it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It will go one of two ways. They will either realize what has been done to them by people with good intentions but terrible ideas and start voting the other way (very unlikely) or they will simply ratchet up the rhetoric, the protests and the violence. Without the knowledge (see failed education system) and resources (see socioeconomic status) they have no idea how to effectively implement real change and get a real foothold in the decision making processes (i.e. get elected to offices).

Not a fan of BLM but certainly understand how it came to be and what fuels it. What I find amazing is how many middle and upper class white folks don't understand it... It really isn't that complicated...

--------------------
"Hunts are best measured by the endurance of the memories they produce..."

rb.

Loc: mo

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: sptsman]
      #252357 - 04/19/16 07:45 AM

BLM is pure unadulterated bull chit conjured up by Al Sharpton and the other race baiters. They don't care about these people or their future all they care about is themselves. A lot of this comes out of failed democratic leadership in major cities including St Louis. This whole mess is the culture that has evolved in black society that values gang bangers and drug dealers. Scholastic achievement doesn't mean crap and has no value to them. We need to get away from the free chit mentality and get those people decent jobs and let them pay their own way with honest work. When that is valued the problem will be solved. Tired of this pc crap. Rant over.

redleg
Enzyte - one a day!

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Big Rock Candy Mountain

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: rb.]
      #252489 - 05/03/16 03:56 AM

if nothing changes,,,,,,,,,,nothing changes

--------------------
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one, you'll prolly never need one again.

Mac
Birding Moderator

Loc: The Great State of Nebraskey

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: redleg]
      #252497 - 05/03/16 05:20 PM

I want to thank you all for clarifying this for me. Just didn't make sense.

I hope our country is perhaps on a path to economic prosperity, which will solve most problems we have....

Ozark

Loc: out in the woods

Re: Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks? [Re: Mac]
      #252833 - 06/12/16 04:00 PM

Today's breaking news is about a young Afghan U.S. citizen shooting up a gay nightclub in Florida after pledging allegiance to ISIS. This looks like it will be the worst mass shooting in American history with 50 dead, 53 wounded, and still counting.

Let's see - Muslims are a Democrat constituency, the Dems just love 'em and think we need lots more of them. Homosexuals are a Democrat constituency too, Dems REALLY think they're the chits. And Blacks, well Blacks have been the Democrats' favorite pets since the late 1960's - ever since the Dems quit being the racists in our society who segregated, lynched, and enslaved the Blacks before that.

We all know that American Blacks do more killing of each other than any other group.

I've got to think about this - how Democrats hate it that conservatives have guns but it's THEIR people who kill each other, mostly. Hmmmm.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 123 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jaeger 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 599

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page