CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> The Brewery Pub

Pages: 1
67Firebird
Former political advocate

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Russellville, Mo

German vagina beer
      #252528 - 05/08/16 03:10 PM

Apparently they make it with supermodel vaginal bacteria, or you can send in your own sample for them to use.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/beer-mad...r-company-says/

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
OzarkModerator

Loc: out in the woods

Re: German vagina beer [Re: 67Firebird]
      #252584 - 05/11/16 12:35 AM

When my wife and I owned The Home Brewery we had a female mail-order customer who got to ordering potassium sorbate powder by the pound and never bought anything else. Potassium sorbate is used to stop yeast from fermenting when fruit wines are done so the wine can be resweetened without causing fermentation to start up again. It kills yeast, or at least it stops yeast from working.

Thing is, a little potassium sorbate goes a long ways. We packaged it in one-ounce envelopes to treat five gallons of wine, and this lady was buying POUNDS!

On the phone, she finally confided to my wife that she had an ongoing yeast infection in her hoo-hah, and her doctor had prescribed potassium sorbate. She had figured out that homebrew shops sell the stuff at a fraction of the pharmacy price. Smart - but, she must have ordered ten pounds or so over the course of about a year. Good golly - she had quite an issue there!

My wife really shouldn't have told me what was going on. From then on I called that customer "Bubbles" and wondered out loud if she sounded like Rice Krispies when things get real quiet at night. I suggested slipping little get-well notes into her packages (wife wouldn't let me). I really hope things "worked out" OK for the gal in the end, though.

wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Loc: uphill

Re: German vagina beer [Re: Ozark]
      #252588 - 05/11/16 06:56 AM

Quote:

Ozark said:
When my wife and I owned The Home Brewery we had a female mail-order customer who got to ordering potassium sorbate powder by the pound and never bought anything else. Potassium sorbate is used to stop yeast from fermenting when fruit wines are done so the wine can be resweetened without causing fermentation to start up again. It kills yeast, or at least it stops yeast from working.

Thing is, a little potassium sorbate goes a long ways. We packaged it in one-ounce envelopes to treat five gallons of wine, and this lady was buying POUNDS!

On the phone, she finally confided to my wife that she had an ongoing yeast infection in her hoo-hah, and her doctor had prescribed potassium sorbate. She had figured out that homebrew shops sell the stuff at a fraction of the pharmacy price. Smart - but, she must have ordered ten pounds or so over the course of about a year. Good golly - she had quite an issue there!

My wife really shouldn't have told me what was going on. From then on I called that customer "Bubbles" and wondered out loud if she sounded like Rice Krispies when things get real quiet at night. I suggested slipping little get-well notes into her packages (wife wouldn't let me). I really hope things "worked out" OK for the gal in the end, though.

Reading gems like the above justifies keeping the lights on in this dump--

you can't make this chit up

HAUS
member for now

Loc: Paradise

Re: German vagina beer [Re: wuchang]
      #252592 - 05/11/16 07:34 AM

good to see you're still upright, Sam!!

--------------------
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day..

IIFID
Bond....Timmy Bond

Reged: 12/15/05
Loc: Nipawin, Saskatchewan

Re: German vagina beer [Re: HAUS]
      #255349 - 06/30/17 04:03 PM

I bet that beer is really skanky by now..

--------------------
Thought for the day; “It’s impossible to think outside of the box when all you do is think about getting inside of the box.”

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Ozark 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 642

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page