CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> WuChang's Digital World

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
wuchangAdministrator
spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: uphill

View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods
      #252472 - 04/30/16 06:01 PM

Down the valley towards the Missouri River and just after the rains

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
fish
senior member - literally

Loc: Kingdom of Callaway

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: wuchang]
      #252474 - 05/01/16 11:51 AM

Know egzackery where you are

HAUS
member for now

Loc: Paradise

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: wuchang]
      #252492 - 05/03/16 07:55 AM

sweet horizon!

--------------------
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day..

rb.

Loc: mo

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: HAUS]
      #252493 - 05/03/16 09:34 AM

Great view.

wuchangAdministrator

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: rb.]
      #252500 - 05/04/16 05:09 AM

Quote:

rb. said:
Great view.

I figure you are somewhere to the left of the taller hill?

I may have to drive over to Treloar some Sunday and see if it is as photographic as Berger

redleg
Enzyte - one a day!

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Big Rock Candy Mountain

#252507 - 05/04/16 06:47 PM

Sure is some purty country,,,,wait til fall and post it again,,please...Treloar been a few years since I been there not much of a road fer a truck,,,but dang sure nice country one of the places I'd like to take the bride someday

--------------------
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one, you'll prolly never need one again.

rb.

#252508 - 05/05/16 07:27 AM

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

rb. said:
Great view.

I figure you are somewhere to the left of the taller hill?

I may have to drive over to Treloar some Sunday and see if it is as photographic as Berger

I think we are on the north side of that hill which slopes down through our property. We're on the flatter side of it but still hilly. Great little bar and grill in Treloar with excellent cheeseburgers and other bar food. If you come over this way let me know and I'll meet you there for a beer. 94 from Marthasville to Treloar has a closure for a couple months to replace a bridge. hwy N north of Marthasville is the detour to Treloar. Pretty drive and that's the area we live in. When you crest the side of the big hell on N you can see New Haven. If there was still a ferry you could get here in ten minutes. use to meet fish down there when he was in the washer league at Treloar.

Edited by rb. (05/05/16 07:32 AM)

redleg
Enzyte - one a day!

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: rb.]
      #252509 - 05/05/16 01:37 PM

rb,,,,,,,,,now ya really got me hooked,,,the part when ya said,,,bar and grill and CHEESEBURGER,,,,road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one, you'll prolly never need one again.

rb.

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: redleg]
      #252510 - 05/05/16 06:07 PM

Quote:

redleg said:
rb,,,,,,,,,now ya really got me hooked,,,the part when ya said,,,bar and grill and CHEESEBURGER,,,,road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim you come down and I'll buy you a beer and a cheeseburger. They use Velveeta cheese so they damn good. About three minutes from my place. Mebbe we could get that rascal heathen Greg down here. He ain't far away.

wuchangAdministrator

#252511 - 05/06/16 05:47 AM

Greg is wore out from driving into Clayton everyday

rb.

#252512 - 05/06/16 07:28 AM

Quote:

wuchang said:
Greg is wore out from driving into Clayton everyday

redleg
Enzyte - one a day!

#252518 - 05/06/16 06:20 PM

A good cheeseburger and nice cold beer We'll make the Fluteman buy,,,after all it is our idea

--------------------

rb.

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: redleg]
      #252520 - 05/07/16 11:40 AM

Quote:

redleg said:
A good cheeseburger and nice cold beer We'll make the Fluteman buy,,,after all it is our idea

Well come on down then.

DuckMeRunnin

Reged: 12/17/05
Loc: Missouri

#252521 - 05/07/16 12:01 PM

Very cool, Bill !

Did you get your fill of the " scenery " last week when you were in Clayton ?

Speaking of Clayton........... yeah, I still have to drive there daily. The moral of that story.......... ? You two can take turns kissing my lily white asss !!!!

But just to show that there's no hard feelings, I'd gladly buy y'all beer and burgers.

And Kim, I'll buy yours too. After all, you DID actually have an idea. That fact should be rewarded.

rb.

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: DuckMeRunnin]
      #252527 - 05/08/16 12:09 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
Very cool, Bill !

Did you get your fill of the " scenery " last week when you were in Clayton ?

Speaking of Clayton........... yeah, I still have to drive there daily. The moral of that stkory.......... ? You two can take turns kissing my lily white asss !!!!

But just to show that there's no hard feelings, I'd gladly buy y'all beer and burgers.

And Kim, I'll buy yours too. After all, you DID actually have an idea. That fact should be rewarded.

That's funny chit there Greg. Pick a date and we'll make this happen.

Wu, here's a view from one of our hayfields north of the house. The house view is about the same but more trees in the close view.

Edited by rb. (05/10/16 09:40 AM)

Drake

Reged: 10/02/14
Loc: MO

#252663 - 05/15/16 04:18 PM

nice view, not to far from my trailer either...use to fly in the new haven balloon race that pepsi put on each year.

--------------------
The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy...

wuchangAdministrator

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: Drake]
      #252664 - 05/15/16 04:44 PM

From what the locals tell me--

they still have the race and about a week or two ago, there was a balloon to the west towards the 2nd Shift Brewery at Cedar Creek

I'll let some one else tee it up and smack it with regards to former balloon pilots and brewery

Drake

Reged: 10/02/14
Loc: MO

#252683 - 05/16/16 07:43 PM

I'll send a pic of my new flying machine, you could get some cool pics from it...

--------------------
The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy...

wuchangAdministrator

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: Drake]
      #252714 - 05/18/16 08:33 PM

Drone???

better yet-- you take a couple and send them to me-- I'll make them web ready and put them on here

yeehaw

Reged: 12/28/05
Loc: LSL, MO

#252792 - 06/03/16 09:40 PM

I'll have to make it out your way for a beverage Wu. Always wanted to move out that way but too far of a drive for work. Got a few goose fields in your neck of the woods.

wuchangAdministrator

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: yeehaw]
      #252801 - 06/07/16 12:20 PM

ain't hard to find

not too many 'new folk' in New Haven

fish

#252805 - 06/08/16 09:32 AM

Was down there passing thru on the way to a wedding. Stopped at Hilltop for a burger. Still made from fresh burger and still taste good and priced right but a mite smaller than I remember. Found out Larry and Mike Buchheit sold out to a couple of city boys. Guess those guys haven't figgered out how much these country boys eat

rb.

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: fish]
      #252806 - 06/08/16 09:53 AM

Quote:

fish said:
Was down there passing thru on the way to a wedding. Stopped at Hilltop for a burger. Still made from fresh burger and still taste good and priced right but a mite smaller than I remember. Found out Larry and Mike Buchheit sold out to a couple of city boys. Guess those guys haven't figgered out how much these country boys eat

JD, you know the burgers at Treloar are better than any place around here or NH, Washington too. Plus they use Velveeta on the cheese burgers.

fish

#252807 - 06/08/16 02:40 PM

Tell ya what Dave. Arrange for a ferry to cross the river at NH and I'll buy. You can see it from the bluff above downtown but it takes 50 mins to get there. And yes now i will concede treloar burgers are better than Hilltop's

wuchangAdministrator

Re: View from our new house in New Haven looking towards rb's neck of the woods [Re: fish]
      #252815 - 06/09/16 06:35 PM

Ok--

I have business stuff going on the next 6 weekends but weekdays are pretty catch as catch can and essentially free form

Make it to New Haven and I'll drive--

we can meet at my place or the Save A Lot or at the Hardware store parking lot or wherever

Y'all set it up to those specs and let me see what the Treloar burger legend is based on

Then I'll drop in on Hilltop so I can do a comparison

Also there is a new burger/ice cream shop up near the Mexican joint--the ice cream is good--haven't tried the burgers yet

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2104

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page