CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Main Forum >> Waterfowl

Pages: 1
dabsAdministrator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: New Money, USA

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
An eventful weekend
      #253862 - 10/23/16 07:25 PM

The good -

It was the final weekend of Fall showcase baseball. In the last 10 weeks we have traveled from Moline Ill, to Great Bend Ks, and many points in between.

Ended it this weekend at Allen Community College in Iola, KS. Played one game yesterday and had two games today. Bryce hit one out yesterday at about 330 ft. (didn't get it on video explained later) and played the first game today.

First at bat today he put another one out at about 350 ft. or so. Did get that one on video but not the best as the netting got in the way -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi7dprxKiHI&feature=youtu.be

Good Fall season for the team going 25-4. I think they are all ready for a break - been a long year with school ball, a full Summer schedule and Fall ball traveling every weekend.

The Bad -

The reason I didn't the one yesterday on video was because as he was getting to the plate and I hit the record button, my phone rings and it is the wife. I hit the ignore button and reset the phone to video. Started recording again and it rings again from her.

So, I answered it and could tell she was flustered on the other end. She was at HyVee in Blue Springs. She was at the checkout counter and went to pay and her billfold was not in her purse. She knew she had it when she walked in. Long story short, they had two women on security footage who stole it while she was getting meat at the meat counter. One woman walked up between her and the cart blocking her and other got in the purse and took the billfold.

Probably a 25 minute time from the time it happened to the time they reviewed the footage and she called the bank. The bank checked and there was already a charge on the card from Marshals in Independence for $400.00.

I think they have clear footage of the women in HyVee but didn't get a license on the car they were in. The police took a report and were turning it over to the detectives who were going to get with Marshals to see if they had any lot cameras that showed the license plate. Hope they do.

HyVee said that is the third time in the last month this has happened at their store. If you shop there - or other places in the Blue Springs area - use caution!!! The fraudulent charges were reversed right away by the bank but there were a couple other cards we had to cancel out, drivers license, photos, personal information and the whole part of feeling violated these bitches stole from her.

The better -

During the third game today we got a face time call from Son #2 - who we have not had contact from since September 5th when he left for Ft. Jackson for Army basic training. They gave them 15 minutes of phone time this weekend. PT final test on this coming Wednesday and then later in the week they go to the woods for their overnight and 6 mile hike back to the base. Seems to being doing well and we will be there for graduation before you know it and get to spend a couple of days with him before he has to go to advanced training in San Antonio.

The oldest is about 7 weeks from graduating from the KCPD academy and the youngest has a drivers license and a job...so I guess all in all - even though you deal with stupid chit in life like someone thinking they need the stuff you have worked hard for more than you do - life is damn good!

That is all.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
fastman

Reged: 01/01/06
Loc: missouri

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: dabs]
      #253863 - 10/24/16 12:49 AM

--------------------
"A man will heedlessly charge a cannon, but puke at the sight of 6 inches of steel." Jim Bowie

WaterFowlJones

Reged: 05/11/16
Loc: Northern Mexico (CA) USA

#253866 - 10/24/16 08:40 AM

Dabs...I hate that crap. I gotta wonder though, was they Coconut Roller's whut done the thievin'?

U.D.

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: An eventful weekend [Re: WaterFowlJones]
      #253867 - 10/24/16 08:53 AM

One was a white female, one was a black female....not sure if they had someone else in the car waiting for them outside or not.

Hope to see video in the next day or so in person.

Yeah - a thief and a liar are not worth a Got Damn in my opinion.

Bubba
strangesly aroused

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Lemmingstan

#253869 - 10/24/16 05:09 PM

Rick , you do have a solid family. The result of good parenting which I have witnessed several times. Congrats!

Sorry bout the thievery.That crap pisses me off.

--------------------
God Bless our Troops!

Mac
Birding Moderator

Loc: The Great State of Nebraskey

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: Bubba]
      #253871 - 10/24/16 06:28 PM

Ya'll will survive the violation and hassle of your property loss. No way to know if justice will prevail at this point. Pizzes me off....

These kind of scum do exist dabs.

Bad things are bound to happen to them in this world or the next. "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."... AKA karma is a biotch.

H2ODOG
the one who never tires

Reged: 12/22/05

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: Mac]
      #253874 - 10/25/16 02:11 PM

Quoting God and adding Karma in the same sentence......you really can't make that chit up. You can't believe in both. Pick sides for once in your life.

Sorry to hear about the wife's troubles. Same thing happened to my mom in COMO last year. They bought $5000 worth of things from her debit card and CC's. All the charges were returned, but they never prosecuted the Chitheads who stole the cards and bought all the gear.

--------------------
It’s better to be hated for who you are, instead of loved for who you aren’t.

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: An eventful weekend [Re: H2ODOG]
      #253875 - 10/25/16 02:34 PM

Yeah - not sure how aggressive they will be on prosecution. Blue Springs said they are busy and it will be at least week probably before a detective contacts her. They would have charges in Blue Springs for the stealing of the cards.

The Marshalls is in Independence, which requires contact with Independence Police Dept. for another report number. Charge was $390 there and it went through but the bank credited it back to our account already.

They apparently went to Ross's after the card had been cancelled and tried twice there for charges over $500.00 but were denied.

People don't know how to work for things anymore apparently.

flocked

Reged: 12/16/06
Loc: missouri

#253876 - 10/25/16 07:01 PM

sad thing is they wont even try to catch them to many rats in the sewer

DuckMeRunnin

Reged: 12/17/05
Loc: Missouri

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: flocked]
      #253889 - 10/27/16 05:54 PM

Cool deal on the long balls.

Maybe if those pieces of chit were involved in their own kids' lives, they wouldn't have as much time to ruin the the lives of honest people.

That stuff pisses me off to no end !

rb.

Loc: mo

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: DuckMeRunnin]
      #253895 - 10/31/16 11:48 AM

Shame about the wallet. happened to my wife too one time. Sounds like you have one active and successful family going. Lot's of fine young folks doing great in their lives. Good parents sure help that and you should be proud.

dabsAdministrator

Current High Scores in:
Mini Golf II
Re: An eventful weekend [Re: rb.]
      #253896 - 10/31/16 05:02 PM

Both suspects have now been identified and pickup orders on both were put out this afternoon. Sounds like they have two cases other than ours against them for the same thing.

HAUS
member for now

Loc: Paradise

#253903 - 11/01/16 10:14 AM

Congrats on the sons and sorry about the wife. Sounds like good things on the way for the thieves.

What age is your son and who did he play for this fall?
Do you ever play any tourneys at Crowder College?

--------------------
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day..

DuckMeRunnin

Reged: 12/17/05
Loc: Missouri

Re: An eventful weekend [Re: HAUS]
      #253904 - 11/01/16 11:04 AM

I hope they find those pieces of chit soon, and have enough to get felony convictions.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 500 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 799

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page