CafeOutdoors.com The way it was...the way it always will be!!!

Miscellaneous Stuff >> Swampfox's Joke Section

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
SwampFoxModerator

Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Mid Mo

Kids...
      #43138 - 06/03/06 05:52 PM

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon "quickie" with their 8 year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted.

A few moments passed ... "An ambulance just drove by."

A few moments later," Looks like the Anderson's have company," he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike....."

A few moments later, 'Looks like the Sanders are moving."

"Jason is on his skate board...."

A few more moments, "The Coopers are having sex!!"

Startled, his Mother and Dad shot up in bed. Dad cautiously called out, "How do you know they are having sex?"

"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle, too."

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SwampFoxModerator

Re: Kids... [Re: SwampFox]
      #43139 - 06/03/06 05:54 PM

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $380,000 and your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it"

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.

I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $380,000 mortgage & no bike!"

--------------------
"Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; this is good luck."

SwampFoxModerator

#43146 - 06/03/06 06:37 PM

A young mother and her four year-old son were taking a trip on Northwest airlines. The little boy watched intently out the window then turned to his mother and asked; "If big horses have baby horses and big dogs have baby dogs, why don't big planes have baby planes?"
Somewhat embarressed the woman suggested he ask the flight attendant.
When she came around he did just that. She looked to the boys mother who hid her face in a book pretending not to notice.
"Did your mommy tell you to ask me that?"
"Yes, she did." said the little boy.
"Well I don't know about other airlines, but we don't have baby planes because Northwest always pulls out on time. Now ask your mommy to explain THAT!"

--------------------

Mel

Reged: 12/14/05
Loc: Excelsior Springs, MO

#43148 - 06/03/06 08:05 PM

SF,

You have waaaaaayyyyyy too much time on your hands.

--------------------
Member DU, Delta

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names - John Kennedy

SwampFoxModerator

Re: Kids... [Re: Mel]
      #43151 - 06/03/06 08:59 PM

I've been slacking at my duties for a couple of weeks.
Just trying to catch up.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#43925 - 06/10/06 02:55 PM

"If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?" I asked the children in my Sunday School class.
"NO!" the children all answered.
"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?"
Again, the answer was, "NO!"
"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my wife, would that get me into Heaven?" I asked them again.
Again, they all answered, "NO! "Well, I continued, "then how can I get into Heaven?"
A five-year-old boy shouted out, "YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#44683 - 06/16/06 11:19 PM

A college professor was doing a study, testing the senses of first graders,by using a bowl of Lifesavers. He gave all the children the same kind of Lifesavers, one at a time, and asked them to identify them by colour and flavour.

The children began:

"Red............cherry,"
"Yellow.........lemon,"
"Green..........lime,"
"Orange........orange."
Finally the professor gave them all a HONEY-flavoured Lifesaver.
After eating them, none of the children could identify the taste.
"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spat hers out, and yelled, "Oh My God! Spit them out everyone. They're assholes!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#44752 - 06/18/06 03:41 PM

One day on the play ground the 1st grade boys were talking about how great their dads are.
Timmy said my dad can eat 2 big macs.
Not to be out done Frank said,"That;s nothing my dad can eat 4 whoppers and 2 large fries".
When they got to Johny he said,"That nothing. my dad can eat a window shade!"
The other boys said, "Your crazy! nobody can do that!"
Johny said,"He can to! I heard him tell momma last night that if she'd pull down that window shade he'd eat it."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#49428 - 07/26/06 09:55 PM

A City cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street when a little girl on her new shiny bicycle stopped beside him. "Nice bike", said the cop, "Did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yep," the little girl said, "He sure did!"

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5.00 ticket for a safety violation. The cop said, "Next year tell Santa to put a reflector light on the back of it."

The young girl looked up at the cop and said, "Nice horse you got there, sir, did Santa bring it to you?"

"Yes, he sure did," chuckled the cop.

The little girl looked up at the cop and said, "Next year tell Santa the dick goes underneath the horse, not on top."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#51642 - 08/09/06 03:54 AM

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!

"That must've been scary", said the teacher.

"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say "fork," the rottweiler ate him!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#54293 - 08/24/06 04:07 AM

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand.

"That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?"

"Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week in my room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark."

"How about transportation?" the father asked.

"I have my wagon, and we both have our tricycles," the little boy answered. The boy had an answer to every question the father raised.

Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're married, you're liable to have babies, you know."

"We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied. "We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#54975 - 08/27/06 06:40 PM

Fred and Mary got married but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's for their first night together.
In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.
She replies, "No".
Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"
His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school."
Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
She replies, "No."
Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"
His mom replies, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."
After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"
His mom says, "No."
He asks, "Do you know what I think?"
His mom replies, "Ok, now tell me what you think?"
He says, "Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my airplane glue."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#55315 - 08/29/06 02:58 AM

Aunt Nancy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher gave her fourth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories. Ashley said, ?My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the car when we hit a big bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess.?

?What's the moral of the story?? asked the teacher.

?Don't put all your eggs in one basket!?

?Very good,? said the teacher.

Next little Sarah raised her hand and said, ?Our family are farmers too, but we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched, we only got ten live chicks, and the moral to this story is, ?don't count your chickens before they're hatched.??

?That was a fine story, Sarah.?

?Heather, do you have a story to share??

?Yes, my mommy told me this story about my Aunt Nancy. Aunt Nancy was a flight engineer in the Gulf War and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. She drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops.

?She killed seventy of them with the machine gun before she ran out of bullets. Then she killed twenty more with the machete until the blade broke. And then she killed the last ten with her bare hands.?

?Good heavens,? said the horrified teacher, ?What kind of moral did your mommy tell you from that horrible story??

?Stay the hell away from Aunt Nancy when she's been drinking.?

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#57540 - 09/11/06 02:29 AM

Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire.

Much to their relief she smiled and said, "Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper."

Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: "First Question: Which tire was flat?"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#59032 - 09/20/06 01:53 PM

Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievious. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew all about it. If any mischief occurred in their town, the two boys were probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually. So the mother sent the 8 year old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a deep booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God is son?" The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide eyed and his mouth hanging open. So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?" Again the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed, "Where is God?" The boy screamed and bolted from the room, ran directly home and dived into his closet, slamming the door behind him.

When the older brother found him in the closet he asked, "What happened?" The younger brother, gasping for breath, replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time." "GOD is missing, and they think we did it!"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#60206 - 09/26/06 06:50 PM

Glen was acting up outside of a convenience store and was making his mom pretty mad so she told him she'd punish him when they got to my aunt's house.
When they got there, his mom made him go down in the basement and do military-style pushups for 10 minutes. He came outside with his mom and she made him run 10 laps around the driveway and apparently my two year old cousin Katy watched him do it.
After he was done he and Katy were playing out on the deck when Katy knocked over a glass of coke and said "chit."
Glen ran right back inside and told my aunt that Katy said the "s word".
My aunt asked "did she say shut up?"
Glen said "nooooo."
So my aunt walked out on the deck found Katy and asked "Katy did you say a bad word?"
Katy said "yes, I said chit but don't tell Glen's mommy."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#67667 - 11/04/06 03:52 AM

My young grandson called the other day to wish me Happy Birthday. He asked me how old I was, and I told him, "62." He was quiet for a moment, and then he asked, "Did you start at 1?"
After putting her grandchildren to bed, a grandmother changed into old slacks and a droopy blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin. At last she threw a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with stern warnings. As she left the room, she heard the three-year-old say with a trembling voice, "Who was THAT?"
A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter what her own childhood was like: "We used to skate outside on a pond. I had a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard. We rode our pony. We picked wild raspberries in the woods." The little girl was wide-eyed, taking this in. At last she said, "I sure wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"
My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, "Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike?" I mentally polished my halo while I asked, "No, how are we alike?" "You're both old," he replied.
A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor. She told him she was writing a story. "What's it about?" he asked. "I don't know," she replied. "I can't read."
I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was. She would tell me, and always she was correct. But it was fun for me, so I continued.. At last she headed for the door, saying, "Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of these yourself!"
When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use, Grandpa. The mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights."
When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure." "Look in your underwear, Grandma," he advised. "Mine says I'm four to six."
A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she said, "How do you make babies?" "It's simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'"
Children's Logic: "Give me a sentence about a public servant," said a teacher. The small boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder pregnant."
The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don't you know what pregnant means?" she asked. Sure," said the young boy confidently. "It means carrying a child."
A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties. They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster. "No, said another, "he's just for good luck." A third child brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs", she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrant."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#70049 - 11/19/06 03:56 AM

A Sixth Grade History Of The World

The following were answers provided by 6th graders during a history test. Watch the spelling! Some of the best humor is in the misspelling. [THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN TELL]

1. Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert. The climate of the Sarah is such that all the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.

2. Moses led the Hebrew slaves to the Red Sea where they made unleavened bread, which is bread made without any ingredients. Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten commandments. He died before he ever reached Canada.

3. Solomon had three hundred wives and seven hundred porcupines.

4. The Greeks were a highly sculptured people, and without them we wouldn't have history. The Greeks also had myths. A myth is a female moth.

5. Socrates was a famous Greek teacher who went around giving people advice. They killed him. Socrates died from an overdose of wedlock. After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.

6. In the Olympic games, Greeks ran races, jumped, hurled biscuits, and threw the java.

7. Julius Caesar extinguished himself on the battlefields of Gaul. The Ides of March murdered him because they thought he was going to be made king. Dying, he gasped out: "Tee hee, Brutus."

8. Joan of Arc was burnt to a steak and was canonized by Bernard Shaw.

9. Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen," As a queen she was a success. When she exposed herself before her troops they all shouted "hurrah."

10. It was an age of great inventions and discoveries. Gutenberg invented removable type and the Bible. Another important invention was the circulation of blood. Sir Walter Raleigh is a historical figure because he invented cigarettes and started smoking. Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100-foot clipper.

11. The greatest writer of the Renaissance was William Shakespeare. He was born in the year 1564, supposedly on his birthday. He never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He wrote tragedies, comedies, and hysterectomies, all in Islamic pentameter. Romeo and Juliet are an example of a heroic couple. Romeo's last wish was to be laid by Juliet.

12. Writing at the same time as Shakespeare was Miguel Cervantes. He wrote Donkey Hote. The next great author was John Milton. Milton wrote paradise lost. Then his wife died and he wrote Paradise Found.

13. Delegates from the original 13 states formed the Contented Congress. Thomas Jefferson, a Virgin, and Benjamin Franklin were two singers of the Declaration of Independence. Franklin discovered electricity by rubbing two cats backward and declared, "A horse divided against itself cannot stand." Franklin died in 1790 and is still dead.

14. Abraham Lincoln became America's greatest Precedent. Lincoln's mother died in infancy, and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves by signing the Emasculation Proclamation. On the night of April 14, 1865, Lincoln went to the theater and got shot in his seat by one of the actors in a moving picture show. They believe the assinator was John Wilkes Booth, a supposingly insane actor. This ruined Booth's career.

15. Johann Bach wrote a great many musical compositions and had a large number of children. In between he practiced on an old spinster which he kept up in his attic. Bach died from 1750 to the present. Bach was the most famous composer in the world and so was Handel. Handel was half German, half Italian, and half English. He was very large.

16. Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this.

17. The nineteenth century was a time of a great many thoughts and inventions. People stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine. The invention of the steamboat caused a network of rivers to spring up. Cyrus McCormick invented the McCormick raper, which did the work of a hundred men. Louis Pasteur discovered a cure for rabbits.

18. Charles Darwin was a naturalist who wrote the Organ of the Species. Madman Curie discovered the radio. And Karl Marx became one of the Marx Brothers.

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#74888 - 12/25/06 06:41 PM

Test

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#81874 - 01/30/07 04:21 PM

After a hardy rainstorm filled all the potholes in the streets and alleys, a young mother watched her two little boys playing in the puddle through her kitchen window.

The older of the two, a five year old lad, grabbed his sibling by the back of his head and shoved his face into the water hole.

As the boy recovered and stood laughing and dripping, the mother ran to the yard in a panic.

"Why on earth did you do that to your little brother?!" she said as she grabbed the older boy in anger.

"We were just playing 'church' mommy," he said. "And I was just baptizing him.....in the name of the Father, the Son and in...the hole-he-goes."

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#94036 - 04/22/07 08:46 AM

Dear Mom And Dad,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and are worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened.

Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue jeeps.

It was neat.

We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning. Scoutmaster Keith got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up? The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Mathew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Keith gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the wreck. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Keith said that with a bus that old you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance. We think it's a neat bus.

He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the fenders. It gets pretty hot with 45 people in a bus. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the highway patrol man stopped and talked to us.

Scoutmaster Keith is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Jessie how to drive on the mountain roads where there isn't any traffic. All we ever see up there are logging trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out in the lake. Scoutmaster Keith wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast, so he let us take the canoe across the lake. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood.

Scoutmaster Keith isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we got to see how a tourniquet works. Steven and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Keith said it probably was just food poisoning from the leftover chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison.

I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to mail our letters and buy some more beer. Don't worry about anything. We are fine.

Love, Johnnie

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96000 - 05/08/07 01:28 PM

A friend of mine had a 3 year old that cussed like a sailor. He tried everything under the sun to break him of it. At his wits end he made up a story that he told to his son about an old mean man that kidnaps little kids with potty mouths and treats them real bad until they learn to talk nice. The three year old's response?

"WELL, THAT SON OF A B*TCH"

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96690 - 05/13/07 08:07 AM

A mother took her five-year-old son with her to the bank on a busy lunchtime. They got behind a very fat woman wearing a business suit complete with pager. As they waited patiently, the little boy said loudly,

"Gee, she's fat!"

The mother bent down and whispered in the little boys ear to be quiet.

A couple of minutes passed by and the little boy spread his hands as far as they would go and announced; "I'll bet her butt is this wide!"

The fat woman turns around and glares at the little boy.

The mother gave him a good telling off, and told him to be quiet.

After a brief lull, the large woman reached the front of the line. Just then, her pager began to emit a beep, beep, beep.

The little boy yells out, "Run for your life, she's backing up!!

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96716 - 05/13/07 01:21 PM

Little Mary Margaret was not the best student in Catholic School. Usually she slept through the class.
One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. "Tell me Mary Margaret, who created the universe?"
When Mary Margaret didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.
"God Almighty!" shouted Mary Margaret.
The Nun said, "Very good" and continued teaching her class. A little later the Nun asked Mary Margaret, "Who is our Lord and Savior?" But Mary didn't stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck Mary Margaret in the butt.
"Jesus Christ!!!" shouted Mary Margaret and the Nun once again said, "Very good," and Mary Margaret fell back asleep.
The Nun asked her a third question..."What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" Again, Johnny came to the rescue.
This time Mary Margaret jumped up and shouted, "If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!"

The nun fainted...........

--------------------

SwampFoxModerator

#96717 - 05/13/07 01:23 PM

Little Johnney was in school and his teacher was giving them their first talk on the sexes, and the differences between men and women.

When the teacher told them that men have a penis, little Johnney held up his hand and said, "My daddy has two of them".

The teacher told him that was impossible that men just have one penis.

Little Johnney said, "Oh no, My dad has two, I've seen them. He has a little one that he pees with, and a big one that he brushes mommy's teeth with".

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1296 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  SwampFox, JimDog 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 22192

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Return to Main Page