FowlMouth
(King Deano)
05/26/20 04:58 PM
Re: Glad

Blade - reloading is a great way to pass the time...damned relaxing too once you get your rhythm going. I started off with a single stage Lyman about 35 years ago. Still have it set up with a collet bullet puller.

I have a Hornady LNL AP set up for loading 9 as that is what I shoot the most. I have about 25 gallons of brass that I got for free, working on cleaning it a little at a time with a Harbor Freight rock polisher and steel pins. Been setting in the recliner watching the tube while I use a Frankford Arsenal hand deprimer to knock out primers before cleaning it. On that press, I have a afro engineered bullet feeder that speeds up the process. The last station of the 5 on that press is a Lee Factory Crimp die. Since I went to that, I eliminated all of my jamming issues.

Also have a Lee Classic Turret I got in a box of stuff a guy sold me for $20 that works good for .45acp. Took a little while to get it cleaned up and adjusted right, but it works fine and can easily be made into a single stage and back to kind of automatic. The priming system on that one sucks, so I just prime those by hand since I don't shoot that much of it.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5