(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/03/10 05:32 PM
Dan'l

Youse goof balls is slackin over here!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 12:25 AM
Re: Dan'l

ain't my fault...Mostly Deer Control ain't messing with anything over here to make us biatch, moan and groan...

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 11:58 AM

Oh,,,,I see.

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 12:19 PM

We had a chronic wasting disease issue up in Linn Co., but the MDC killed every deer withing 550 miles of the game farm and found no other CWD in the deer, so we is good to go!

dabsAdministrator
()
04/04/10 01:15 PM

Have you heard any of the rumors regarding a fawn season in late May? Kind of an interesting approach to herd control I thought.....won't go well with the tree and rabbit huggers....but would be fun nonetheless.

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 01:27 PM

The Spring Antlerless Fawn season has been tabled until they see how the newly introduced wolf pack does at Bunch Hollow CA, if that pack does well, then they are going to plant another pack at Clodfelter...probably never see the Spring Fawn season if the packs take off...

still are considering the Spring Youth Fawn season tho, but it will be shotgun only and mushroom hunters will have to wear hunter orange, which will make it tough on them...not to mention havin to purchase the migratory mushroom permits next yeat too!

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 01:36 PM

Spring fawn season to run cocurrent with the youth turkey season,,,well at least that's what I heard.
The Mt. Lions they released around here are doing well on calves and ponies,,,not so nuch on the deer heard tho'
Guess Mt. Lions are just lazy!!!!!!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 01:41 PM

mountain lions won't ever be a problem cause turkeys eat their cubs...

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 01:43 PM

by the way, the released mountain lions at Bunch Hollow CA too and determined that neither the wolves or mountain lions had much impact on the free ranging elk herd up there...good news indeed!

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 01:47 PM

dayum,,,forgot the roll turkeys played in this!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 01:49 PM

thats why I get payed the big bucks...

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 01:55 PM

That's rite.
Now get out there and start clubbing baby turkeys!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 02:01 PM

I try not to club baby turkeys until their about the size of cornish chickens...early June would be about rite...

Burrhead
(member)
04/04/10 04:32 PM

There was talk I overheard from a couple agents that MDC was going to implement the on-line quick draw reservation system for the spring fawn season to run concurrent with the waterfowl deal.

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 06:42 PM

Baby basher!
I heard baby seals eat turkeys and turkeys eat,,,aw hail I'm gettin confused!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 07:07 PM

Quote:

Burrhead said:
There was talk I overheard from a couple agents that MDC was going to implement the on-line quick draw reservation system for the spring fawn season to run concurrent with the waterfowl deal.

did they say any thing about the 20 spot restrictions?

redleg
(Enzyte - one a day!)
04/04/10 10:25 PM

19 dumazz!

DjF
(little buddie)
04/04/10 10:49 PM

whose crying anyways...with telicheck, they can't count spots, and you can't eat'em either...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5