Lee1
()
09/29/09 06:03 AM
Homemade Deer cane.

I am here to tell you that homemade deer cane works better than the original
Now this technique works better than anything I have ever seen. I got this from MWT and tried it. And the result are phenomenal. I have attracted some huge bucks and lots of does. Deer I have never know existed on public land.

The Technique is using Arm and Hammer Washing soda and White salt/Mineral salt from the local feed store. It is better then Deer cane. What you do is get the Arm and Hammer Washing Soda and a 50lb bag of mineral/white salt, the low grade stuff. You also can use ice cream salt if you dont have a feed store around. One box of Washing Soda per 50lb bag of salt.

Find a major trail that the deer use often. Select a place just off the trail but real close. Clear an area about 4ft by 4ft and you dig down about 4 inches clearing out all vegetation and save the dirt that you remove from the hole. You want the hole to hold just a little water. Now, you pour the mineral salt in the hole and then pour the A&H washing soda on top of it. You must mix it out in the field. Then cover it up with the dirt that you saved. Then pray for rain to activate it. And place a trail cam watching the hole.

I had deer hitting it within a few days after laying it out. The hole now is about six feet wide and a foot deep. They have ate around rocks that are now visible that were buried. Well I thought I would share this information and it really works.
Once I figure out how to put my trail cam pictures on here I will post them on here
Lee

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5