Lee1
()
09/30/09 03:00 AM
Re: Homemade Deer cane.

No offense taken Cook.
These are deer that were not known to be in the area. There are so many trails and I only have one trail cam. I see the tracks and rubs, but on public land it is almost impossible to see bucks like that. I worked my butt off this year with tracking, scouting, and talking to MO Conservation Rangers all summer long. Trying learn where the buck are. But they are not out there because many hunters shoot anything that walks and they do not respect the land at all.I pick up trash constantly.
Last year I have sat out there all season on major trails and there were no big buck that ever came by. I let countless small bucks and does walk. But this year I credit the attractant for drawing the bucks in and exposing themselves. Trust me Cook there is a stand set up there and this past Sunday, I had 10 deer under me tearing up that hole. 8 does and 2 bucks, all came by within a hour of each other. Well just wanted to get the word out there on some of the new techniques being used and it is very cost effective and it works like a charm.
The 50lb bag of salt is $2.50 and the Arm and Hammer Washing Soda is $1.26 per box.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5