dabsAdministrator
()
10/06/09 01:29 AM
Re: Homemade Deer cane.

Lee..and others...

Thanks - I picked up a box today at the grocery store....think I got the right stuff - it was Arm and Hammer "Super Washing Soda" - which is the box IIFID described and said pure and natural on it.

I ended up at Feldmans and bought 50 pounds of a Mineral cow feed bag....."HomeofToto" Rock Salt #4 fine.

Skimmed it down about 3 or 4 inches and put the salt down and then the Super Washing Soda on top of it and had some disc up dirt right next to it from the food plot we put in three weeks ago and used that to cover lightly.....supposed to start raining about 3 a.m.

Also hung the trail cam - we will see. There are two trails coming out of the timber into the area of the food plot and we put the mineral area right where the two trails meet - about 12 feet from the timber in the weeds....perfect distance for trail cam photos.

Have about 1/3 of an acre in food plot - but not sure if it is going to make it....fairly thick clover but really small at this point and lots of a thin blade fescue coming up as well...but only about 2 inches tall right now. Supposed to frost Sunday night so I hope it doesn't kill it

I figure I will give the camera till Sunday afternoon which will almost be a week.

Oh - and just so you know......I will answer your question bubba. In my stand bag I am keeping keys....keys to your forkin account HATER!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5