SwampFox
(member)
08/04/07 09:12 PM
Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged

Billy Bob and his wife were at the hospital waiting to have a baby. Billy Bob was pacing back and forth when the doctor came out and said, well son you got a big ole boy. But barely before he could get the sentence finished a nurse came rushing out to get the doctor back.

Billy Bob not knowing what was wrong went back to pacing again, when the doctor came back out a few minutes later and said, well son you also got yourself a big ole girl too. But before the doctor could finish that sentence the nurse came bursting back out again.

Billy Bob was in a panic and went back to pacing not knowing what was happening, when in a few more minutes the doctor came back out and said Billy Bob you got yourself another son, not quite as big but all 3 are healthy babies."Doc" Billy Bob said you sure she's through???? The doctor said yes I made sure this time, you got 3 babies all at one time and she through now.

A couple of hours later Billy Bob was admiring all 3 of his babies with his wife Bobby Sue. He looked down at all them and his exhausted wife. He said Bobby Sue, you remember the night we had all that sex and was out of any kind of lubricant to slick things up with???? Bobby Sue said yeah hun why?? Well you remembered all we had left in the house was that 3 in 1 oil to use to lubricant with??? Bobby Sue said yeah I remember. Billy Bob said damm I'm glad we didn't use that WD40 like I started too.......................

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5