Hop
()
01/16/08 02:48 AM
Re: Jokes For The Seriously Deranged

A Traveling Salesman was driving down the road and all of a sudden he say a Nun on the side of the road that had run out of gas.

The salesman stopped to see if he could help.. He said "Sister I can go get some gas for you so you can be on your way." The Nun said "Thank You Dear Man".

The salesman returned and put the gas in her vehicle.. she said "Thank You! Let me pay you!"

The salesman said "Oh No Sister I could not take a dime from you I am sure you would have done the same for me".

The Nun said "Is there anything I can do for you? I would do anything!"

Well the salesman looked at her and thought to himself.. I bet she looks hot under that habit she's wearing"...

He looks oe at her and says, "I aint never made love to a nun before!"

She looks at him and said you are not going to either my Son" in a disgusted look.

He got some embarrassed and almost to tears...Over and Over he kept saying"I am so Sorry Sister!"

And as he was walking to his car the Non said."Come here a Min....First of All are you Married?" he Reepplies well no Sister!"

She then says to him."When I took my Oath I swore never to have my vagina penitrated.. But there are other things we can do to repay you". She said "Heads or Tails".. he said "Oh how about Both!"

Well when they finshed and he got all situated he looked back at her and said. "Sister I have something to admit to you... I Lied. I am Married."

She looked at him and said.. "That Okay Cause I Lied to You.. My Name is Actually Bob and I was on my way to a Gay Costume Party!"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5