SwampFox
(member)
01/24/06 11:09 AM
Re: All The Little Nasties.....

Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat sitting at the end of the bar with a great big smile on his face.

Mike says, "Hey Pat, what are you so happy for?"

"Well Mike, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat,just waxin' my boat, and a big ol' redhead came up to me... tits out to here, Mike.

Tits out to here!!!!

She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.'

So I took her way out, Mike. I turned off the key and I said 'It's either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim,Mike. She couldn't swim!!!!'

The next day Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat sitting at the end of the bar with a even bigger smile on his face.

Mike says, "What are you so happy about today Pat?"

"Well Mike... I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just a waxi! n' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blond came up to me... big ol'titties out to here,Mike. I mean Tits out to here!!!

She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' I told her 'Absolutely, you can have a ride in my boat!'

So I took her way out there Mike. Wayyy out, much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said, 'It's either screw or swim!' And she couldn't swim either, Mike! She couldn't swim!"

A few days pass and Mike walks into a bar and sees Pat down at the end of the bar there cryin'
over a beer.

Mike says, "Pat, what are you so sad for?"

"Well Mike, I gotta tell ya.... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat again, just a waxin' my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me... tits WAYYY out to here, Mike. I mean tits WAY out to here!

She says, 'Can I have a ride in your boat?'

So I said, 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Mike, way WAY way out... much further than the last two.

I turned off the boat, and looked at her tits and said 'It's either screw or swim!'

Pat sobb's a bit and says 'She pulled down her pants and.....She had a pecker, Mike!

She had this great BIG pecker! ... and I can't swim Mike! I can't swim!"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5