Ozark
(member)
04/26/09 04:11 AM
Re: I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone

At Cox Hospital in Springfield, 3 women were giving birth at exactly the same time. Doctors and nurses were running around and there was a lot of confusion.

The three fathers were in the waiting room - a local guy, a feller from northern Arkansas, and a black guy.

Finally a doctor came out and told the fathers that everything was fine - three baby boys had been born, and everybody was healthy.

The doctor apologized, though. He said that in all the confusion they hadn't been able to keep track of which baby was which and that DNA testing might be necessary to figure it out. He suggested that the fathers go in and look at the babies, and maybe they'd be able to identify which one was theirs.

They went in and looked, and the fella from Springfield immediately picked out the black baby and said when the time came he'd take it home. The black guy went nuts - "What's the matter with you? You KNOW that baby's not yours!"

"I know", said the Springfield guy, "I just don't want to take a chance on getting the Arkie".

-----------------------------------

And Bubba, if you're gonna tell it - tell it right, dang it.

A black guy walked into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. It was a magnificent bird with all different colored feathers - bright yellow, red, blue, and green.

The bartender threw a fit over it. "Man, that's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. It's just beautiful! Where in the world did you GET something that pretty?"

"K_ansas City" said the parrot, "they got a million of 'em."

-----------------
I heard that one in high school, 'bout 1962 or so.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5