MB2
(member)
10/18/09 08:51 AM
Re: Things That Arouse Bubba

Quote:

Bubba said:
I am growing rather weary of griff tales.

You're tired of, em? Holy schnikes. How do you think the rest of us feel?

---------------------------

If not for the apparent keen interest in my balls that my last writing seemd to garner, I would not even attempt to STAND here and write this.....but here's the latest:

As I STAND here, my nuts can now be refered to as grapefruits, or possibly coconuts, as I have not taken a true measure of the mammoth nads that weigh down my feeble steps. The present size the result of surgery for what turned out to be THREE hernias. I have consulted my children's crayolas to determine the color of my dick and balls, which turns out to be fusia, a combination of black, blue, and purple. The pain associated with the size and color can only be described as what you feel if you take your thumb, place it on a workbench, and hit is as hard as you can with a mallet. I know this is true because I did that in a vain attempt to forget the pain in my groin.

I can only add that the "warning" label on the side of my pain medication reads:

"WARNING: may cause drowsiness, the use of alcohol could increase this effect."

THIS IS NOT A WARNING, IT'S A FORKING INVITATION!!! The only way I would NOT drink beer to increase the effect would be if it read: WARNING: drinking alcohol with this medication will cause instant death......and even then I may opt for death.

griffin

Please, consider drinking more, Scott?

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5