SwampFox
(member)
12/28/09 10:19 AM
Re: Lawyer Jokes

Old Luke, the hillbilly, was in town to the courthouse sitting in on his cousins bootlegging trial.

The judge was in the midst of sentincing, when he said that bootleg whiskey was a blight on mankind, the devils creation, and a product from the worst sort of folks in the county.

Well ol luke could hardly stand it, he jumped up and hollered out before he even realized it that moonshine was as good as a gift from god, it was a fine source of entertainment, and had kept his younguns fed many a
time.

The judge slammed down his gavel and told Luke he was fined 25 dollars for contempt, one dollar for every word. Luke being a bit hotheaded yelled back that he had contempt alright, and anybody oughta be able to see why.

Now the judge weren't used to such behavior from the hill folk, and slammed down his gavel again. "Thats another fine and ten dollars sir....another dollar for every word...you'll do well to remove yourself".

So Ol' Luke starts walking down the aisle toward the bench, pullling a wad of cash from his overall pocket as he went. The judge told him to stop where he was, they didn't take money there, he would have to take that up with the court secretary out in the hall office...

Oh no yer honor, says Luke....I weren't fixin to pay you. I was seein if I had enough to buy two more words.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5