SwampFox
(member)
05/15/10 11:01 PM
Re: I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone

My friend, Elizabeth Dunlap works for the Highway Department in West Virginia. She works with a lady who has a mentally challenged son. For years, she has had someone sit with her son while she goes to work. Last Friday, the sitter didn’t show up, so she debated on whether to leave him alone or stay at home. But she had a lot of work to do at the job so she decided she would leave him at home and call and check on him every hour.

The first several hours, she called and checked and he was watching TV, doing just fine. So at noon, she decided to call and check, and if he was ok, she would enjoy lunch with co-workers. She called and asked him what he was doing. His response confused her. “I cot me a twoll and I’m feedin him Skittles”. She asked him to repeat that. “I cot me a twoll and I’m feedin him Skittles”. Not understanding what he meant, she decided to go home and see for herself. As she walked upon her front porch, she looked in the window and her son was laying on his stomach on the floor, flippin Skittles underneath the closet door! Of course she had to investigate so she went in and asked him what he was doing...”I’m feeding him Skittles”. She said “who are you feeding”? He said “the twoll”. She went to the closet door, opened the door and a Midget ran out and grabbed her. “Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for rescuing me”. Her Son was proudly smiling as if he had found her a prize.

It seems the little fellow was a Census taker who had randomly come to her door. When her Son saw him, he picked the little guy up, probably had never seen a vertically challenged man, and carried him to the closet and locked the door. And decided to feed him til his Mom got home!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5