SwampFox
(member)
02/04/06 09:53 PM
Re: irishman

Three young English lads walk into an Irish pub one slow afternoon. The only patron is an old Irishman sitting at the bar.

The young Englishmen ( not really bad types but wanting a bit of fun) decide among themselves to see how deadly an insult they can deliver about the patron saint of Ireland that will get the old Irishman angry.

The first Englishman approaches the old Irishman and says: " I hear that St. Patrick was a faggot". The old Irishman says:" Ye don't say!". The Englishman walks back to the table and is perplexed.

The second Englishman tells his companions. "Let me try. I know how to get the old boy really angry".

The second young Englishman approaches and says to the old Irishman: " I hear that St. Patrick was a transvestite faggot". The old Irishman replies:" Ye don't say!".

The second young Englishman says there is no way to get the old Irishman mad. The third young Englishman says that they just don't know how to really make the Irish mad. "Watch me", he says and goes up to the old Irishman.

The third Englishman says: " I hear that St. Patrick was an ENGLISHMAN!"

The old Irishman says: " Yes, that's what your friends have been saying!"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5