SwampFox
(member)
02/06/06 12:33 AM
Re: irishman

( In the Republic of Ireland, the "Garda" is the police)
A Scot is touring by car in the Republic of Ireland. He has a head on collision with a car driven by an Irishman.

Both cars are totally wrecked but the drivers are unharmed. The Scot and the Irishman get out of their cars, slightly dazed but each feels that they have miraculously escaped death.

Both approach each other and the Irishman says: "It's the grace o God that we are alive!. That means something!. The Lord wants us to be friends!".

The Scot agrees and they both shake hands. The Irishman says: " It's a good sign too that my bottle of 12 year old Glenlivet,because I hate Irish whisky, is safe and I say we should drink on it!".

The Scot, of course, is pleased to see an Irishman have some sense about whisky and says: " Pour away!"

The Irishman apologizes for the lack of glasses and hands the Scot the bottle of Glenlivet. The Scot proceeds to swig off half the bottle. Pausing for breath, he goes to hand the bottle back to the Irishman.

The Irishman says: " No, I'll wait until the Garda get here for their investigation".

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5