SwampFox
(member)
10/13/13 06:06 AM
Re: for DMAC , Foots and other FORMER types

An American soldier and a North Korean soldier were guarding the DMZ on their respective sides. The American was bored and decided to communicate with the Korean . He wanted to know what type of soldier he was.... Perhaps a paratrooper? The American gets his attention and raises his hand and lets it float down. The Korean raises his rifle and looks angry... Nope, not a paratrooper...

Maybe infantry? He puts his two fingers on the ground and makes a walking motion, but again he gets the rifle pointed at him..... Not infantry either he muses.... Perhaps he is in artillery, so he makes a fist and jams his finger in the bottom of it in and out .... Once again he is wrong. He decides that he must be a spy, so he raises hands to his eyes like binoculars... This time the Korean throws his rifle down and runs away..... Yep, he was a spy, I knew it.

Back at the N Korean camp, the soldier tells his commander that someone else has to guard the DMZ . These Americans are crazy!!! One just told me that when the sun goes down, he is going to march over the line and screw me till my eyes pop out!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5