SwampFox
(member)
12/18/05 12:40 AM
Re: All The Little Nasties.....

A young lady went to a new gynecologist for a routine exam. She laid down on the table with her feet up in the stirrups. The doctor came in and looked under the sheet and said, "My God, you've got the biggest vagina I've ever seen! Holy crap! I'm sorry, but I just can't believe the size of that thing!"

She got all kinds of mad about this and after ripping him open about his unprofessional behavior, put on her clothes and went home. On the drive home, she had time to cool off a little bit and got to thinking, "You know, maybe my vagina really IS that big."

When she got home, her roommate was gone, so she decided to see for herself. She stood in front of the mirror looking. She bent over at the mirror, looking between her legs. She laid down and held a mirror between her legs. She took the full-length mirror off the door and laid it on the floor and stood over it. Right then, her roommate came in the door. The roommate was most surprised and said, "What are you doing there?"

Thinking quickly, she said, "Uh, naked aerobics."

"Oh. Well just be careful you don't fall in that hole underneath you in the floor."

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5