SwampFox
(member)
02/28/06 08:46 PM
Re: Things That Arouse Bubba

A tourist driving through farm country stops in a local bar for a cold beer. He gets to talking to a farmer who is sipping whisky at the bar and looking like the end of the world has come.

The tourist ( being an old farm boy himself) is aware that it is highly unusual for a farmer to be in a bar while the sun is high.

He asks jokingly: "Why are you sitting here while God's good daylight is out there?"

The farmer says suddenly: "Ye know there are some things you can't explain". He keeps muttering this over and over.

The tourist asks what he means.

The farmer looks at him and says: " "Alright! I'll tell you what I mean"

"I was milking the last cow this morning. Bessie was always a restless one but this morning I had hardly gotten a quarter pail when she lashed out with her right leg and kicked over the pail. So I took some rope and tied her right leg to a stall post and then I continued. Well, she eventually kicked over the pail again and this time with her left leg - so i took some rope and tied her left leg to the stall post next to her. I continued trying to milk her when she used her tail to knock over the pail before I had hardly started".

The tourist asks: " What did you do then?"

The farmer looks at him with the look of the damned.

The farmer continues his tale.

" I had no more rope to tie the tail so I took off my belt to use instead. That made my pants fall down - and at that moment my wife walked in".

"Like I said - there are some things you can't explain!".

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5