SwampFox
(member)
04/17/06 05:53 AM
Re: I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone

A Cheyenne is visiting in San Francisco and wanders into Chinatown where he enters a curio shop. There he sees a little bronze rat. He likes it and on impulse decides to buy it. He asks the old Chinese proprietor how much? The proprietor says: " $5 and $1000 for the story that goes along with it". The Cheyenne says: " Ill skip the story. JUst give me the bronze rat". He gets his bronze rat wrapped up and slips it into his pocket and walks out of the shop.

He is hardly 10 feet down the street when he notices a couple of rats beginning to come along with him. Of course, like anyone, he doesn't like rats but as a country man, he shrugs it off. It's not such a great neighborhood anyway. However as he walks along, rats begin to gather, first by the dozens, then by the hundreds. He becomes fearful and now the rats are in the thousands. He climbs a pole near the bay and fears he may have to swim for it. To reduce any extra weight, he throws the bronze rat into the bay. To his astonishment, all the rats jump into the bay and are drowned.

The Cheyenne returns to the curio shop. The old proprietor smiles and says: " Ah, so now you want to hear the story?".

The Cheyenne says: " No, do you have any bronze white men?"

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5