SwampFox
(member)
06/20/06 09:31 AM
Re: Heaven And Hell

Bill Gates dies, and God meets him at The Pearly Gates.

God says "Quite honestly, I don't know what to do with you. You did make personal computers viable and there is one in almost every home, but you also came up with that horrible Windows "ME". I'll tell you what--I'll let you decide whether you want to go to heaven or hell."

Bill asks if he can at least see both places before he decides, and God agrees. Heaven was pretty much what he expected...very peaceful, big fluffy clouds, angels with harps and bands of cherubs singing everywhere. Bill says "This is very nice, but lets see the other place." So God takes Bill to Hell. He sees a beautiful white sand beach, with bright blue water as far as the eye can see. Beautiful women in string bikinis and handsome, muscular men playing beach volleyball.....a bar on the beach serving delicious looking tropical drinks. Bill says "God, please don't be offended, but I think I like Hell better. I think I'd be very happy here." So God leaves him.

Three months later, God comes across Bill Gates in a flaming inferno, chained to a wall, with the flames flicking at his toes. He cries out "God! Why have you forsaken me here? What happened to the crystal blue water? The white sand beach?? The beautiful people and the heavenly tropical refreshments???"

God smiles and says "That was just the screen saver."

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5