SwampFox
(member)
01/05/07 03:41 AM
Re: I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone

When Boudreaux was in high school someone told the football coach that Boudreaux was the fastest thing on two legs.
The coach looked Boudreaux up and wanted to time him in the 100 yard dash. He asked Boudreaux if he could run fast and Boudreaux said, "Well I think i can run pretty good."
So the coach told him to run to the other end of the field and they would record his time. Boudreaux took off and ran the 100 in 9 seconds flat. Man the coach couldn't believe how fast that kid could run.
Then the coach asked Boudreaux if he thought he could tackle. Boudreaux said. "well I never tried but I think I can. What do you want me to tackle?" The coach told him to tackle the light pole. So Boudreaux takes off running toward the pole and hit that pole with all he had and splintered the pole and broke the pole off even with the ground.
Man the coach went nuts with excitement and asked Boudreaux if he thought he could pass a football. Boudreaux said, "Well I never tried, but if I can swallow it, I think I can pass it."

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5