SwampFox
(member)
01/18/07 11:09 AM
Re: I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone

Two Texas bubbas were discussing their respective predicaments.

Jim Bob turned to Wayne and said, "You know, I'm tired of goin' through life without any education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the community college and sign up for some classes." Wayne agrees it's a good idea, and the two leave.

Next day, Jim Bob meets with the Dean of Admissions who enrolls him in four basic courses: Math, English, History and Logic.

"Logic?" Jim asks. "What's that?"
The Dean answers, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"
"Yeah." replies Jim.
"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I surmise that you have a yard."
"That's true! I do have a yard." says Jim.
"I'm not done." the Dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."
"Yes, I do have a house!"
"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."
"Yes, I have a family!"
"I'm still not done. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."
"Yes, I'm heterosexual. That's amazing! You were able to find out all of this because I have a weed eater!"

Excited to take the classes now, Jim shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet his buddy Wayne. He tells Wayne about his classes, how he has signed up for Math, English, History and Logic.

"Logic?" Wayne asks, "What's that?"
Jim Bob says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"
"Shore don't." answers Wayne.
"Then you're a queer!" says Jim.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5