SwampFox
(member)
01/24/07 12:54 AM
Re: Wemmen, Go Figure...

A woman went to her doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed andsaid, "I've some bad news. You have cancer, and you'd best put youraffairs in order.The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk into thewaiting room where her daughter had been waiting."Well daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and wecelebrate when things don't go well. In this case, things aren't well.I havecancer.Let's head to the club and have a martini."After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber.There were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventuallyapproached by some of the woman's old friends, who were curious as towhat the two were celebrating.The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end."I have been diagnosed with AIDS." The friends gave the woman theircondolences, and they had a couple of more martinis.After the friends left, the woman's daughter leaned over and whispered,"Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just toldyour friends you were dying of AIDS."The woman said, "I don't want any of those bitches sleeping with yourfather after I'm gone."

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5