sptsman
(member)
10/17/15 01:58 PM
Re: Ferg's Warsaw Mo

Have not done the beans and rice there. Quite honestly, I love Mexican food but find 90%+ in the midwest to be the same bland stuff. There are a few exceptions but I usually save my Mexican feasts for when I am in Southwest or Texas or SoCal. I was in Tucson a few weeks ago and had some really good Mexican at El Charro. They have some unique dishes and claim to have invented the Chimichanga (I am skeptical).

Yeah, we talked about doing just that with the guide sometime. But the buddy I was fishing with has about a 90% success rate at Truman. He's there 15-20 weekends of the year and goes during the weekdays sometimes, like we did this past week. He had caught limits the week before last on Wednesday and Thursday. The biggest issue was not knowing how to fish the summer/fall transition pattern that we were in. The fish were clearly not in the summer pattern and clearly not on the fall feeding frenzy. It was one of those unique times where experience with that particular situation is invaluable.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5