Slam
()
02/06/06 11:13 PM
Re: Free to good home - American Bulldog

Reminds me of a buddy who lives across the street from a gal that has one of these. Said gal would let the dog out in the early a.m. hours to run free. She figured less likelyhood of the dog coming in contact with a person at those hours.

Dog was predisposed to do several things at my friends:
1. shiit all over his yard (found one particular spot
in front of the porch most inviting)
2. piiss on my buds truck rims every night (this was causing the chrome to discolor)
3. tear the shiit out of his garbage cans & leave it
strewn about the yard. Momma had to pick it up.

He politley asked the young lady to keep her hound in her own yard and explained what was occurring each night. She more or less told him to get focced and that it wasn't her dog doing the "deed".

He tried tabasco sauce and various pepper sprays to no avail.

Remedy: He took a 25'exterior extention cord, cut off the female end...split the wires open and attached to the metal cans lid. The can sits on rubber mats to facilitate cleaning. To further entice brutus the cans lid was liberally rubbed with bacon grease.

He told me that he and the wife were up late wrapping Christmas presents when he noticed the exterior xmas lites go out followed by a "blood curtling howl/scream".

It seems the bulldog got a mouth full. Blew the breaker to the outside circuit. When he went to inspect.....the dog was gone but had evacuated it's bowl and bladder on the spot.

Furthermore, this happened shortly before Christmas and he reports not seeing the dog since nor seeing any sign of it being let out or being walked?

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5