Liberty
(member)
08/25/07 10:53 PM
Re: Forest Fires are for Suckers?like you!

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Lib, but I couldn't see the keyboard, I was laughing so hard.

I have to bring this one up, its a scream and I think everyone can see the bullchit in this statement.

Quote:
* In Yellowstone, elk have almost entirely driven out deer, bighorn and pronghorn sheep, and even beaver populations, or pushed them into poorer habitats, leaving them prey to disease and boom-and-bust population cycles.

The Elk are running off the Beavers, the Bighorn????

Of course we should go back and and knock down some fuel in areas, they do that now with controlled burns, something even you've probably heard of. But only a moron would suggest that we should cut it it all before it burns and then sell the land. If my kids want to hunt Elk like I did, I want them to have the opportunity without paying some someone a small fortune.
Its our land, they ain't making anymore, we need to keep it. Only a liberal like you would suggest selling it and giving the money to congress to blow. "---HB

I supply volumes and volumes of reasons and all he can argue with is some minor statement someone made about elk and now I'm a liberal because I want to sell federal land

whatever drugs they are pumping into you at the old farts home must be some good chit

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5