Hellbender
(member)
09/26/07 10:26 PM
Re: Clinton Health Plan and crappy looking '08 slate

Quote:

when has that ever worked

Multiple times. The paper put out by the super libs from Berkley described your so called conservatism to a tee. Sit and hold your ground while the forest burns down around you, pun intended. Thats not what the Conservatives who have driven the Republican party since 1964 have done. The fact is they have tried to control the train, and make it run economicly for the long term, while idiots like you have stood in front of it like Wiley.
Chicken Little activists like you are no different then the Liberals. The forests that you run around claiming are burning down in hotter fires are a great example, the Libs want them put off limits to protect them from fire and you want to cut them down to protect them from fire.
I earned my conservative credentials, I voted for Goldwater, Reagan, etc. In the areas I grew up in conservatism has became stronger to the point of voting that way.
For you, I know you didn't vote for Barry, hell I don't know if you voted for Reagan, and as to growing up, how is Obama doing? How's that planet friendly SUK you drive doing.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5