Hellbender
(member)
10/10/07 05:49 PM
Re: Ethanol, again.

Quote:

When do you start calling it big oil?

When do you realize I'm still kicking your ass sonny?

I don't know why I bother to explain everything to you, but I suppose someone has to keep you up to speed.
My first post was " This is going to be debated heavily into the future." and thats the truth. If you own stock in Exxon, like Ozark, you'll be apt to accept information that favors American refineries. If economy is your biggest concern, then again gasoline will probably prevail. If you really worry about our defense, and the big boost energy independence brings, you might opt for Ethanol. If you want a large part of the huge sums of money spent on vehicle fuel here everyday, to stay here, you might favor Ethanol. If you're stupid and lack any meaningful input, you'll probably fall back on Its a liberal conservative issue,but fortunately, except for a tiny number, most have more foresight.
If you were paying attention in the past, you would know that, ONE, I've said that American oil has the capital investment to make Ethanol available and they will be heavily involved in Ethanol, if and when it becomes more universally accepted..
Two, I favor Bio-diesel, even if Jap vehicles aren't prepared for it. Thats your loss and no skin off the asses of most on here.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5