Hellbender
(member)
10/12/07 05:35 PM
Re: Ethanol, again.

Quote:

lightning-caused forest fires burned uncontrolled from coast to coast.

Thats not true Ozark, didn't you read Libs cut and paste, the Indians had a forest service second to none.

Sptsman, corn is not the only source available, and Bio Diesel isn't relying on corn at all.

Everyone wants to bring up the economics, while you're doing that maybe you could set a point in time, are we talking oil at $55, $85, $120, or out of sight because of a conflict? Its like the Popular Mechanics chart I posted, and I noticed no one wanted to discuss, where they put a 33 mpg Honda burning gas against a 17 mpg Taurus burning E85, and then said "SEE", like another Liberty moment.

Quote:

now pansies like Hellbender, of course, will never allow you or anyone for that matter to cut down a tree in a national forest either for lumber or for bio fuel

Liberty you have the "last word" mentality of a 4 year old, the attention of 3 year old and the memory capacity of a frog. I've never said what you seem to want to think I said. No I don't want to give the land to some flunky's running the county road crew, no I don't want to sell it to private owners who would shut the gates and clear cut it and turn it into tree farms. You have this moronic idea that if we sell it or give the National Forest away, they will immediately thin the millions of acres, but they won't and your idea is retarded and fueled by ignorance. Googling information doesn't make you an expert.
Don't fight over the forest, fight retardation, something you might benefit from.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5