Liberty
(member)
11/08/07 10:24 PM
Re: The perfect agenda

SF, Helliberal ain't going to listen to you either he just thinks he knows everything and his way is the best way, which is to cede everything to the almighty government at albeit a slower pace than a liberal would. Frankly, I've lost my patience with Americans who constantly fear what more freedom would do and opt to stick with known failures the government provides

you want to start fixing healthcare, get the government out of it, if they want to take your money for Medicare, the least they can do is put it in your own account that you manage.

they want to offer you a retirement plan, then they can at least make social security a plan you are in charge of, that means they don't have access to your money anymore and that just scares the hell out of the Helliberal ilks of the world.

Sell a third of the National Forests and Helliberal claims it will kill land prices. I guarantee you that Helliberal moved to Missouri because he could no longer afford to live in Oregon, I guarantee it, he'll never admit to it, but I guarantee it.

Sell all the BLM lands, BLM reservoirs could do much better with some local control and local control is always better when private citizens own most of the land.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5