Liberty
(member)
11/09/07 01:29 AM
Re: The perfect agenda

"I can tell you that most of the grazing hasn't been stopped. I'm also aware of whats west of Denver, lived there, and a hell of a lot longer that the 15 months Rosie has lived there. I also lived and worked in a rural area, not a suburb. Worked in the Timber industry a couple of years and hunted all over the area.
Liberty buys a little spot with trees on it and wants the government to protect it for him.
So yeah, much of what Lib is feeding is Bullchit.
Selling the public land sure as hell won't make the government less powerful, in fact it will increase its power."--Helliberal

all the places you are wrong

I don't live anywhere near the suburbs

Obviously I don't want the gubbamint to protect my land since I want them to sell their land, which oddly enough would actually go toward protecting it, since it would no longer be owned by an absentee landlord

who the hell cares that you worked in the timber industry and hunted on some land, you obviously never learned a damn thing while you were out here

Selling the government land will make the government more powerful, how exactly, private citizens get land, the government gets cash, which they will piss away immediately, the land will still be in the private citizen's hands

land is power, much more so than a highly liquid asset known as cash.

You obviously want the government to have the power, which they use to derive cash, rather than have them sell it and no longer have the power

sad really, how long were you a Democrat before you thought you were a Republican again

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5