Liberty
(member)
11/09/07 08:18 AM
Re: The perfect agenda

you are a weasel, trying to make this about foreign trucks, such a dumbass.

well if you remember, and I know you don't because you're a belligerant dumb fork of a jackass old fart who never would acknowledge the very clear fact that I never once wanted the gubbamint to help me, you would remember that I said you sell it off in small parcels, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640 acres. You can make it undesirable for foreign corporations to buy it up.

But then again, we would be in your mess since the government got involved in owning way too much damn land, which is fine for liberals such as yourself, but it goes contrary to what conservatives like me think. Had the west been allowed to develop naturally, rather than in the cluster fork manner that it is developing due to absentee landlord ownership on more than half the land and thereby constricting the private market to where land costs more out here than in the east, yet we have more of it.

I know you don't care about freedom, you're too damn old to, you grew up post depression and thought everything the government did for you was just fine.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5