Hellbender
(member)
11/09/07 07:29 PM
Re: The perfect agenda

Quote:

Sell a third of the national forests, cut a third of the employees

This another of your great ideas? Lets see, we cut the National Forest by 1/3rd, so we cut the FS employees by 1/3rd, but if, as you contend, they don't do the job with the employees they have, doesn't that keep the problem intact?

Quote:

Only keep dams where recreational and navigational uses of the waterway far outweigh the benefits that would be there if anadramous fish were allowed to prosper.

I suppose you're also an expert on that subject now. I believe thats the Greene's stance so you're back in your natural habitat.

Quote:

Cut farm subsidy

We can always get good healthy food from China.

Quote:

Increase free trade agreements.

Thats worked out well so far.

Quote:

encourage home power systems that are self-generating and self-sufficient

We could power them on ethanol. A corn field in every yard.
Quote:

Deport illegal aliens, make it a mandate for local jurisdictions

I think thats the law already.

Quote:

Privatize social security completely making it an option for new hires, a former government system allowed to exist if individuals choose to stay in it, others can opt out and invest their money on their own or through a system managed by the social security administration that allows choice of investments.

????????????

Quote:

Abolish Medicare, put in place medical savings accounts for the individual,

Great idea, the borrowing possibilities would make any true Democrat grin. They could do to it what they've done to SS.

Quote:

at least three more east-west routes and four more north-south routes,

Going where and why? Wouldn't it make more sense, and take less money to expand what we have. Three East west, coming from and going where??
More government spending, something you constantly harp against while coming up with ideas to gorge the treasury and the increase of government projects.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5