H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
07/23/10 01:56 AM
Re: What crazy ass chit are you apocalyptic about these days

I am all for people coming to this country legally for a better life. Afterall, that's how most, if not all, of us got here.

Now, if your ass is here illegally, may ICE send your ass back to whereever u came from as quickly as they can find you. and for Mexico to point fingers at us for defending our border against theur citizens is the REAL hypocricy. They patrol their southern border with Federal troops and jail the Guats who illegally enter their countrt and then deport them after their prison stay

The employers need to be fined. The landlords need to be fined. The borders need secured. The "anchor baby" law should apply to those here LEGALLY only. The law needs to be changed. For a person to get here illegally at 9 months and 5cmm dialated so they can now get welfare, free health care, free housing........it total bullchit. Help the mother have the baby, and then I've them an air conditioned ride back to the border with a week supply of diapers and formula

If I was a Mexican and saw a better way of life across the border I would do everything in m power to get to the US for a better life........and once here would do what I could to stay legally. The problem with most illegalls they don't want to work to become legal, don't want to learn OUR langauge, don't want to respect our flag, and don't want to be called Americans...........which is exactly opposite of the immigration flood in the 1800's

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5