Mac
(Birding Moderator)
04/11/16 11:17 PM
Why don't "Black Lives Matter" to blacks?

Like most everyone, all I have heard for the past 2-3 years is how law enforcement are such bad guys and single out minorities for enforcement. Fine, statistics justify same.

I do adamantly believe any cop that is unfit for service be yanked. Having said that, most black lives are lost at the hands of other black people! Seemed blaming cops as the problem had some degree of legitimacy, now I see how miss-directed all that crap is.

Most gun violence and murder are blacks killing blacks in this country. Why is there no uproar about that? Whites kill more whites than blacks, and blacks kill more blacks than do whites. Statistics show blacks kill 5X times more folks.

So, when I see protests championing "black lives matter," I recognize the hypocrisy and miss-directed focus and attention of the real problem.

Forgive me that it has taken me this long to research and realize the stupidity of that movement. These folks are truly idiots and blind...

Why doesn't anyone stand up and recognize this as reality?

2nd Amendment rights have nothing to do with the real problem facing our country.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5