sptsman
(member)
10/28/10 08:14 PM
Re: Hey Griffin!

Pay no mind to griffin when it comes to Gabbert. He got a hard-on for the kid a few years back and wouldn't admit he was good, if he won the Heisman and a national championship.

Show me ANY college QB that doesn't need work to be a good NFL QB. Show me ANY college QB that doesn't have flaws in their game. Remember all of the criticism of Bradford and how he needed to work on this and that? How he needed to develop, blah, blah, blah... The bottom line is you just don't know about these kids until you get them in a NFL uniform and see how they perform. Until then, it's a matter of picking the right one with the measurables (Leaf or Manning?)and this kid has the measurables.

I was not a Gabbert fan in HS and was very skeptical. But he has matured and become a better player and person, from everything I have seen. Is he the next John Elway or Dan Marino? Probably not. Will he be a 3rd round pick or better? Bank on it. Whether or not he becomes a good NFL QB is anyone's guess. I think he will be...

As far as Mizzou this weekend... Root like hell for them, just don't put any money on the game...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5