last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
10/31/10 11:32 PM
Re: Hey Griffin!

You know I won't sit around and cut the guy down like that griffin. He ain't a pooozy so you can drop that one.

I happen to agree with you on his number 1 and 2 flaws and yes in the first half in particular he left the pocket damn near next to immediately...he sees the D coming so I know he CANNOT be watching his primary guy nevertheless secondary outlets. He leaves TOO SOON and imo does not know the value of one second of time to be the difference between a busted play and a completion. He doesn't leave because he is afraid he leaves because he underestimates the benefit of staying and he thinks he can get the job done on the run. Very bad habit.

The team was waaaay flat and basically have to say not prepared for what they faced. They were tight as a drum skin. The Nub D was doing a good job...coverage was there and so was the pressure...and it appeared to me we did not answer that situation with anything adequate from the sidelines.

In the third Gabbert was making some excellent pin point passes but what we did generate was soon wiped out by the Nub offense. It was also too late after spotting the lead.

Gabbert did not do himself any favors on a scouting level with that game. But he does have a FULL YEAR before decisions are made. IMO He should change this aspect of his game if he wants a pro team to give him serious consideration for a low round pick.

As for the QB sneak you cannot put that one on Gabbert....apparently Pinkel is the poozy.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5