Paul Dallas
(member)
02/17/11 03:52 AM
Re: Pujols not signed...

Uh . . . Cardinal Nation. God, I taste my own throw-up anytime I hear someone say that.

Let me explain it to Dog in a way that makes sense. The uh, financial model that is Cardinal nation, cannot support an endeavor of 10y-30m that Sir Pujols doth require. Projections of his long-term profit potential begin to wane significantly somewhere soon after Sir Pujols 35th birfday, and economic modeling has projected many a cold, empty red seats and decelerating $9 beer sales around this time frame as the competitive viability of the greater team begins to collapse around the financial weight of such a contract. Simultaneously, the confines of Yankee stadium have always been the aspiring pinnacle of many a young and talented Dominican player, regardless of previous said allegiances and do-goodery, and working in concert with this strong appeal is a fiscal environment in which the economics can more fully deploy as well as leverage the many risks associated with a penultimate player transitioning from his zenith and well into the twilight of his career.

Cardinal Nation and pent up anger at DeWitt.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5